Dynavap VapCap ti 7 fin, 4th gen. Tip (possibly updated)

Summer

Long Island, NY
Upfront, please know that this is a George @VapCap approved post.

This past Thursday I spoke to George concerning my (& the general) interest in the ti 7-fin, 4th gen. tip. I asked him if it was possible to do a limited edition run of this tip, and he said, yes. He asked me if I would post a poll so he would know how many to produce. I pm'd @Stu asking him for any suggestions he could offer. Stu replied, "I'm not sure that a poll would be the best way to track interest. First of all, you don't know who voted (they don't need to post in order to vote) so the results are not guaranteed to be accurate. I would suggest just starting a thread asking people to post if they are interested and if so, how many. Then you could just count it manually. You'd also know who is committing their interest and follow up with them if necessary."

In coordinating with George, here are the specifics:

1) Purchasers must be registered on dynavap.com as "this will allow me to filter sales to the participants."

2) The tip will be $40 (same price as the current ti 5-fin, 5th gen tip).

3) CONUS & International shipping costs will remain the same.

4) George said, "As for the version, the 7 fin on the right (see pics below) is the most current version with the most advanced features like the adjust-a-bowl and the better helical grooves. When we do a run it will be tips that look like these, but may have a few small updates to reflect what we have learned since we changed the design to 5 fin."

i9ZT1cf.jpg

q0IdnJ5.jpg

So, be sure you are registered on dynavap.com & then post the quantity you are committing to.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Quantity - 2

*Mods, understandably I didn't want to include my own reply in the initial thread post so I double-posted. When the next person posts, please feel free to invert our posts so I'm not breaking the rules. Thank you.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

Quantity - 2

I’ve never even tried a 7 fin, but I don’t want to miss out. So if they live up to the hype, then at least I will have two. :brow:

TIA

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,
Reactions: Summer

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
2 for me,also.
Hope this version is done with a round insert at the fins ,like the new M tips.
I hope Dynavap team can trace such micro-tool ( CNC mill tool holder + round insert ).
9OmCtvR.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom