Dynavap Accessories

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
There is a good chance some may hate me! Well hated in the best way!

Recently I was lurking on the Dynavap website. While I was on it there was a HUGE pricing error.

Here is an example

Yup, I ordered them.

After it processed I was told the pricing was a mistake and they canceled the order. I told them I was disappointed, but I still loved their products and I would continue singing their praises. After that I wrote back and asked if they had a 7-fin tip lying around they could sell me.

What did I find in today’s mail?

Life is good!

Mono Loco

Are you old enough to know about "The Little Rascals", "Our Gang" ???? There was an episode where the school teacher asked "Who can use the word "isthmis" in a sentence. The character Stymie raised his hand and was called upon ... he said. with a huge grin, "Isthmis be my LUCKY DAY!"

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Are you old enough to know about "The Little Rascals", "Our Gang" ???? There was an episode where the school teacher asked "Who can use the word "isthmis" in a sentence. The character Stymie raised his hand and was called upon ... he said. with a huge grin, "Isthmis be my LUCKY DAY!"
It may choke Artie, but it ain’t gonna choke Stymie. Also, don’t drink the milk. It’s spoiled! I have to go to the HMWH Club.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
A cute tiny grinder and a steel tip :D
If by “cute tiny grinder” you mean kick-ass completely stainless steel grinder that fits in the pocket with an insane magnet, and costs $99.00 that Dynavap gave me for free, then it’s a “cute tiny grinder”. On that, it is very cute and very tiny. Oh, smooth as snot. I had my SLX 2.0 for two or three years. It’s nice to use something new.

If by “steel tip” you mean old school, incredibly hard to get titanium tip, then sure, it’s a “steel tip”. I don’t know when the 7-fin titanium tip was made, but it was replaced with the 5-fin model. I’m just about to try it for the first time. Can’t wait!

overnoise

If by “cute tiny grinder” you mean kick-ass completely stainless steel grinder that fits in the pocket with an insane magnet, and costs $99.00 that Dynavap gave me for free, then it’s a “cute tiny grinder”. On that, it is very cute and very tiny. Oh, smooth as snot. I had my SLX 2.0 for two or three years. It’s nice to use something new.

If by “steel tip” you mean old school, incredibly hard to get titanium tip, then sure, it’s a “steel tip”. I don’t know when the 7-fin titanium tip was made, but it was replaced with the 5-fin model. I’m just about to try it for the first time. Can’t wait!

Ahahah yeah i got the gift of synthesis, that's exactly what I meant 😊

overnoise,
Reactions: acstorfer

notams

toke down Babylon
@acstorfer Dude!! Score!! Awesome. Super cool company aren't they?

Last year I sent them an email to tell them about a friend I turned on to vaping after he borrowed my vapcap. I'm a medical user and thanked them for their products helping manage my condition. I got a personal reply email (long) from George. Then a few days later 2 brand spanking new 19 M's in the mail with no note, explanation or anything.

And this was right smack dab in the middle of black Friday madness. They took the time to reply personally and then me give a gift.

I got their message of Dynalove and made sure those devices found good homes. Later, the Karmavap thing was cool. Now, the Cvap thing. However, I must admit, my Cvap was so pretty I couldn't bear to give it away. Sorry, but that's a keeper.

Obviously, the primary motivation of this company is not $$. Sigh. Love 'em.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
@acstorfer Dude!! Score!! Awesome. Super cool company aren't they?

Last year I sent them an email to tell them about a friend I turned on to vaping after he borrowed my vapcap. I'm a medical user and thanked them for their products helping manage my condition. I got a personal reply email (long) from George. Then a few days later 2 brand spanking new 19 M's in the mail with no note, explanation or anything.

And this was right smack dab in the middle of black Friday madness. They took the time to reply personally and then me give a gift.

I got their message of Dynalove and made sure those devices found good homes. Later, the Karmavap thing was cool. Now, the Cvap thing. However, I must admit, my Cvap was so pretty I couldn't bear to give it away. Sorry, but that's a keeper.

Obviously, the primary motivation of this company is not $$. Sigh. Love 'em.
I’m right there with you! I’ve given away six vapcaps, and I still have another two to give those who are worthy.

Top Bottom