Durability of Vapor brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soviet Stoner

Hey there!

I was just wondering to myself how durable the Vapor Brothers vape is? It fell from about a half foot and seems ok and still works. Just curious about how careful I should start being with her. Anyone have stories about it breaking and having to send it in I should learn from.

Soviet Stoner,

max

Out to lunch
The glass heater cover is probably the weak link. If the glass and the wood box stays intact you'll probably be OK. They should fix it for a reasonable price no matter what the damage is (unless you run over it with your car or something).

max,

McNerdius

god of nerds
Kinda on the topic... kinda off...

I use a ghetto-pepsi-bottle bubbler with my VB... i've been stupid enough with it about half a dozen times to get water to shoot back into the heating element and electronics. Only real bad a couple times, though. Still kickin' though. As i think about it, it's totally amazing this didn't start an electrical fire the first time i did it. But then i did it 5 more times. No problems.

Then, i got an idea. Less water in bubbler. Move VB to higher spot.

Note that i do elevate the rear of my VB so it's 90, rather than the default 45. I suppose it could have been worse. :) Why the hell do they make them with the 45 shiz man... it's annoying !?!?

McNerdius,

max

Out to lunch
Why the hell do they make them with the 45 shiz man... it's annoying !?!?
I asked Vaporwarez about that a while back. He said the angle was to prevent the box from getting pushed around by the whip. It's a sorry way to fix that problem, but they obviously wanted to keep the box lightweight for low cost of production and shipping. There are box vapes with horizontal heater angles though. Pure and iVape come to mind.

lwien said:
To keep the whip from falling off.
That would only apply to hands free, and although it would help, it's not necessary. That angle was chosen before anyone was offering a GG setup.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom