Dunkin' Donuts vs. Krispie Kreme

Which franchise do you like better and why?

• Dunkin' Donuts

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Krispie Kreme

• Neither available in my area

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Meh, don't care for either

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hd_rider

I grew up in Boston where Dunkin Donuts are more plentiful than StarBucks.

Dunkin's donuts are more cake-like whereas the Krispie Kremes are yeast based. I remember the first time I bit into a Krispie Kreme, hoping to learn what all the hoopla was about. I was sorely disappointed.

I'm a DUNKIN DONUTS man all the way! Here's one of my t-shirts:

Bec8AeT.jpg

Likes2vape

I hate donut shop donuts. Give me some hostess chocolate covered mini donuts or some chocolate covered Entemans any day over any donut shop........that being said a fresh hot Krispie Kreme is pretty damn good but let it sit for 10 minutes and I won’t touch it.

clukx

In 1947 Dutch girl donuts opened at 7 mile and Woodward in detroit and they're open 24/7 classic fresh home made style donuts

Those are my favorite!
Then Krispy Kreme!
Then Tim hortons!
Then dunkin

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
There Lattes suck.

Yeah I do mine black... sometimes with a little sugar, never could get into the latte thing.

For a few years in the 80's I lived a few hundred yards from a KK and had a huge KK travel mug that they would fill for free so I drank a lot of it, but that's back when you could get a doughnut along with a bottomless cup of coffee for less than a buck.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Back in the day when DD made donuts on site not in a factory and then delivered to a store, yuck...
Can't stand coffee evem the smell none for me.KK you could almost always get em hot & fresh.
Now days I found a little mom and pop store called Dixie cream donuts you can usually get em hot & fresh. Its funny talking with the owner one day he swears KK stole his idea and opend a big chain of stores. Lol not sure how true but was entertaining listening to the old timer probably late 80s.
So I'll vote KK or Dc never DD

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I grew up in New Jersey and had DD at every corner. So i was used to grabbing a hazelnut coffee and donut. I move out here to Socal and are no DD and only starbucks. least 10 years ago. So i adjusted and got lattes to replace DD hazelnut coffee. But now, 15+ years later, i dont give a shit for that hazelnut coffee and definitely dont buy the beans anymore. I just make my own lattes at home with whatever dark roast bean thats on sale at Costco using a milk frothier and stove top espresso maker.

As for donuts, around here, the hole in the wall Asian owned donut shops have the best tasting donuts. DD cant compete against them in donuts.

Top Bottom