Dulytex press

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Wuuuut ? Is that pricve for real ? How could the 7 and 20 ton model be one price,something is wrong with this site.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Whisper

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Looks more like the real thing.

Scam alert @strech
like 2000% Site doesnt even mention if it is in the US ,only pricing is in US dolars. And an outlook address for contact only, no real address,VAT number, or whatever u use on your side of the pond to verify such sites.

Abysmal Vapor,

strech

Why I ran it by you all.

Figured to good to be to true.

But then again look at the Escobar flip phones could be a factory 2nd or something at a steep discount. Then again the website is sketchy af.

strech,

tokenknifeguy

Damn I want to buy it to try it out. I could see a company buying some and not being able to sell it and discount it considerably but damn this seems way too good to be true. Still might have to pull the trigger.

Anyone try getting it yet?

tokenknifeguy,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I just don't understand how they can even ship anything that size and weight and make any money... just too fishy.

IMO DabPress is the end of the search when it comes to economical at home units.

FlyingLow,

lazylathe

Almost there...
I am doing some research on press for my collection. I came across this option and seems almost to cheap to not give it a go. Even if it craps out in a month would this be a viable starting point?

https://www.inventionentomology.com...ce-dual-heat-6-quot-plates-touch-screen-panel

https://dulytek.com/products/dulyte...-heat-press-for-cannabis-oil-extraction-7-ton

The REAL item you are looking at with price.
What you buy on the website you linked, you will definitely NOT receive!
They do not even have a contact email address...

@FlyingLow
Remember that Amazon press a while ago?? Quite a while ago.
Same thing, picture of awesome press for ridiculously cheap, had a tonne of orders and then they refunded everyone...LMAO!
Lucky they got their money back.
I saw a few kids on Reddit buying under $20 Peak's...

lazylathe,
Reactions: FlyingLow

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
This company is clearly and openly trying to rip people off. I wouldn't order anything from them.

Top Bottom