Dude I just have to say this whole community seems dope as shit.

DeddHedd

I just randomly found this website. I don't remember how cause I'm stoned but I saw how long this site has been around. Holy shit bro. Like a time capsule but also updated for the modern world at the same time...

Dude this mf been around so long some of tha file types are actual formats of the past that are no longer in use in the mainstream world. And a lotta people say "this is relevant to my interests" is that like a thing on here? Or just a oddly commonly used sentence? I'm honestly curious abt tha whole history of this beauty.

Cjk0812

I can't go into the whole history of this place because I've only been here for about a year (mostly lurking) and vaping my cannabis for about 3 even though I was smoking for about 10 years before that but you're definitely not wrong. it's super interesting to me seeing some of the older devices and just seeing how much the technology for this stuff has progresses in such a short amount of time all things considered.

DeddHedd

I can't go into the whole history of this place because I've only been here for about a year (mostly lurking) and vaping my cannabis for about 3 even though I was smoking for about 10 years before that but you're definitely not wrong. it's super interesting to me seeing some of the older devices and just seeing how much the technology for this stuff has progresses in such a short amount of time all things considered.
Ig you could say.... that this forum is...... Relevant to our interests

Dustin McKief

sean penn conversation GIF

Welcome, @DeddHedd you'll find everything from hyper-analysis to fun content here.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
And a lotta people say "this is relevant to my interests" is that like a thing on here? Or just a oddly commonly used sentence?
Ha, I've never really noticed it before but a search of the entire site for that phrase only brings back 2 pages of results going back to 2009, and a lot of the results on the first page are hits from this thread.
Other than that, our guy @Ramahs seems to be quite fond of it & appears 3 times in the search (nicely done, dude).
So, unless my search is inaccurate, it doesn't look like a particularly commonly used phrase here on FC.

Beware, this place is full of hooligans and sinners.
And old farts.

:peace:

Top Bottom