Dude gets arrested for calling 911 with a pot question

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:huh: If they hadn't made a bust, I would have thought this was a radio prank. What a dumb ass. It pisses me off more than anything.

momofthegoons,

george

Guy is an idiot. It's funny to me.

On the other hand, i'm still pissed off that this plant is illegal to grow.

george,

crawdad

floatin
be a dumb ass, experience dumb ass consequences...circle of life. im not pissed, he aint my grower thats for damn sure.

clear example that no herb "makes you" into something special (like something better), it can however activate or enlighten good qualities about yourself. its almost surprising he knew how to operate a telephone.

low point in thinking or not, it sucks he got arrested for a plant.

crawdad,

djonkoman

well he was stupid especially by calling an emergency number for such a thing
but it's also sad the police took the trouble of chasing his call while they knew he had just a seedling, and maybe a little bit of weed but nothing near a major bust

djonkoman,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
and how many domestic disturbance calls go ignored, or when the cops arrive they just tell the dude to sleep somewhere else tonight... yep lets keep chasing potheads down.

aesthyrian,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I think that he would have been charged whether he was growing or not merely because he misused the EMERGENCY ASSIST SYSTEM. You dont call 911 for directions, or to make them have the bartender serve you more beer, or for legal advice. You call them when there is a bona-fide emergency. Period.

The mere fact that this ass clown was in fact growing as well just adds another charge. While I may not agree with the prohibition portion of this arrest, I feel that this douche abusing 911 is even worse.

AGBeer,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Uhh lets not get into that yet.

ROFL makes me feel so smart but pissed that people like this are associated with weed in general. Not taking any steps forward so I can purchase my bud legally in my state...

JDSupreme,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Wow. This kid obviously lacks the street smarts. Kind of pathetic not going to lie.

Elluzion,

Qbit

cannabanana
This proves that weed makes you stupid. So don't touch that stuff, kids - just drink alcohol.

Qbit,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Qbit said:
This proves that weed makes you stupid. So don't touch that stuff, kids - just drink alcohol.
Yep! Then there will be more for us adults! :D This was pretty funny, I had to pass it on to all my special friends!!! Thanks for posting OP! :peace::lol:

Bluntcrush,
Top Bottom