Dual-Bowl Dry Herb Vapozier YESON2

Vivant

Manufacturer
7-18-111_540x.jpg

Features:

• · Dual Material Cup: Preload two smoke bombs for extended vaping sessions.
  • · Full Convection Heating: Ensures even and flavorful vapor production.
  • · Glass Atomizing Cup: Easy to clean for optimal taste quality.
  • · Scalable MPs: Solves the portability issue with expandable options.
  • · Clean Air Passage: Free from any harmful substances for a pure vaping experience.
  • · Large Capacity: Features a powerful 5500mAh lithium battery for extended use.
Product Specifications:

Material: Anodized housing

Size: 54mm x 28mm x 108mm (Width x Thickness x Height)

Weight: 180g

Type: Dry herb vaporizer

Display: OLED with Fahrenheit and Celsius settings

Battery Capacity: 5000mAh

Temperature Control: Adjustable from 50°C to 220°C

Heating Up Time: 25 seconds

Heating Core Material: Ceramic

Heating Technique: Convection

Recharge Type: USB-C

Recharge Time: 2 hours

Now use code"YESON" for 30% OFF to experience first!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Very interesting, is there a shell to cover the middle section of the glass tube? Looks like maybe the control buttons are actually over there as well somehow... Certainly curious!

dude_de

If the bowl is at the bottom of the device during use, I would be very interested in how the device accomplishes convection heating. Sounds kinda fishy.

dude_de,

JackWinchester

Hi,

It sounds like you're skeptical about how convection heating could work with the bowl positioned at the bottom of the device. Convection heating typically involves hot air circulating around the material to evenly heat it, so the design might be unconventional or innovative. It could be intriguing to find out more about their approach!

Jack ;)

JackWinchester,
Reactions: endof3d

dude_de

The general spproach is to have the convection heater under the bowl. Here, there is no space under the bowl. So the heater would be somewhere above and to the side of the bowl, which - for me - would spark the question "why?".
It would be super easy to wrap a conduction heater around the "bowl holder".

dude_de,

Kaptan

The general spproach is to have the convection heater under the bowl. Here, there is no space under the bowl. So the heater would be somewhere above and to the side of the bowl, which - for me - would spark the question "why?".
It would be super easy to wrap a conduction heater around the "bowl holder".
This is not always the approach as there are 2 portable vapes that I’m aware that place the heater above the bowl as done by Taffee Bowle and Convex Ethos. Although, in this case, I’m doubtful that this is a pure convection vape, but I’d like to be proved wrong as the price point on this with the discount is cheaper than the Roffu, which is a great convection budget vape.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

maremaresing

Can the two pods on the bottom independently selected, or is it a situation of it being basically a dosing pod that fits into the body?

maremaresing,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
To be honest it looks exactly like it came from the 2-con factory.

Yeah honestly I was having the same fears when I first saw this before looking more closely, thinking it was just a new rebrand made by those imo untrustworthy schmoes

basically a dosing pod that fits into the body?

This, it's just spare storage of a preloaded capsule, you will have to swap them for use

Shit Snacks,

maremaresing

it's just spare storage of a preloaded capsule, you will have to swap them for use

Lame, but at least the risk of failure isn't doubled. While I think that tiny metal dosing capsules are the most simple and elegant solution, this design at least should be better for those with dexterity issues. Or those on the go with the normal dexterity issues experienced with being out in public and distracted. I'd also argue they provide a more sanitary solution than handling metal caps with dirty fingers.

The glass stem is interesting, and I wonder how much cooling it provides. Looks like it could be swapped with a metal stem that is more durable, but the pods are still glass so I wouldn't go dropping this too much.

maremaresing,

kokolokokolokon

To be honest it looks exactly like it came from the 2-con factory
I use to talk with egl, and looks like it is not from them (you can think what you want. I still use the 2con).

I see this like a great idea. A glass chamber heated by a ceramic tube and a glass stem.

It is radiant conduction mainly, the one in lacentralevapeur is better explained (and they have different stems). The con i see is the max temp. Damn, the design is really nice for hash, but that 220C kills me :bang: I think Remlag (a vape youtuber) said there is a method to raise it to 230C

Top Bottom