Dry Herb reccomendations?

Wick-flair

Hello all-

I currently own a crafty and was anticipating getting the Splinter, but that doesn't seem to be an option anymore. I enjoy the crafty as it's good for when being out and about with friends, but I don't really like the heat up time.(I can be impatient sometimes)

Looking to spend ~$100 or so(can go higher if it's worth it) on a dry herb vaporizer with good flavor and short heat up time. I currently own an istick Kiya that I can use for power, but am open to all options/opinions.

I also own a DynaVap which I enjoy, but don't like having to use the lighter.

1Love

Last edited:
Wick-flair,
Reactions: arb

badbee

$100 isn't really enough for a top tier electric vape. There are mid tier vapes like the XMax Starry, POTV One, or Fury 2 that range from about $85 to $115 (best guess, I haven't double checked those prices). None of these vapes are as good as a Crafty or as efficient as your VapCap. A Stempod plus a mod to put it on will cost more but makes for a very fast hard hitter. 510 vapes are less convenient and harder to master than single unit vapes.

Raise your price to $180 and some good vapes like the Solo 2 become an option.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello all-

I currently own a crafty and was anticipating getting the Splinter, but that doesn't seem to be an option anymore. I enjoy the crafty as it's good for when being out and about with friends, but I don't really like the heat up time.(I can be impatient sometimes)

Looking to spend ~$100 or so(can go higher if it's worth it) on a dry herb vaporizer with good flavor and short heat up time. I currently own an istick Kiya that I can use for power, but am open to all options/opinions.

I also own a DynaVap which I enjoy, but don't like having to use the lighter.

1Love

Splinter are still available from a few places, like planet vape

Hippie

1600mah won't last very long with a Stempod, Splinter, Glow ..... and it'll only get worse as the battery fades over time
The smaller MistVape Imp might work for you but I think you'll still want a bigger battery in a month or two as it starts to fade

I'd buy an induction heater for the Vapcap

Toivarita

999 Forever
For about $100 you could look into getting the third party Induction heater for your dynavap. The desktop Cauldron or the Portside Mini are good options. It would get rid of your lighter and make your experience feel for sophisticated and electric.
The XMax Starry from POTV is a good $100 good preforming device and it’s compact. I would recommend the Davinci Miqro for its replaceable batteries and tiny tiny size, but it’s so compact thats performance and match up to a PAX or Starry. I’ve heard good reviews about the Airvape XS Go aswell. For $70, it’s hard to beat. If you want to double the price for that Airvape, go with the better Airvape XS.

Last edited:

fatman420

well you could do wut i did. get a sticky brick flip brick and get a 14mm downstem thats at least 5 inches, a rubber band and hemp which for the end piece of the down stem. The sticky brick heats up really quickly with a butance torch, hits hard like your smoking a pipe, saves your chronic and has great flavor. the flip brick costed me 85 bucks because i found an online coupon for it. but the regular price is 95 bucks.

fatman420,

Mowjo

For about $100 you could look into getting the third party Induction heater for your dynavap. The desktop Cauldron or the Portside Mini are good options. It would get rid of your lighter and make your experience feel for sophisticated and electric.
The XMax Starry from POTV is a good $100 good preforming device and it’s compact. I would recommend the Davinci Miqro for its replaceable batteries and tiny tiny size, but it’s so compact thats performance and match up to a PAX or Starry. I’ve heard good reviews about the Airvape XS Go aswell. For $70, it’s hard to beat. If you want to double the price for that Airvape, go with the better Airvape XS.

I love my cauldron but TBH. I'd jump to to portside for the portability if the budget is there. Dynavaps have become my go tos especially when you throw in a BB9 stem!

Mowjo,

Toivarita

999 Forever
I love my cauldron but TBH. I'd jump to to portside for the portability if the budget is there. Dynavaps have become my go tos especially when you throw in a BB9 stem
I recently just bought a PSM for the same reasons you said.

Toivarita,
Reactions: Mowjo

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
There’s always the Magic Flight Launch Box. I never tried one yet but in theory it checks all the boxes.

acstorfer,

Mowjo

There’s always the Magic Flight Launch Box. I never tried one yet but in theory it checks all the boxes.
MFLB is not a bad choice TBH. I'd have to highly recommend their finishing grinder which is kind of expensive unless you pick up a bundle used or locally. They also support water with a glass whip and adapter so not bad for concentrates.

I think their warranty was pretty abused so its less lifetime than what it used to be. The screen can be a bit sensitive but with some caution its not a bad choice. I've loaded as little as 0.05g to as much as 0.3g.

Mowjo,

GoldenBud

i agree with arb about the Si. i tried it. it hits like a truck around 40W. you just need to stir every 1-2 hits or rotate the mouthpiece

GoldenBud,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I still tend to recommend the Ambit for a low cost vape. Easy to use, great extraction, simple. Only downside is the mouthpiece can be a PIA to clean, but it does not dissuade me from using it.

FlyingLow,

ginolicious

I suggest an on demand vape to compliment the crafty for sessions.

want a cheap one go with vleaf go. Want a more expensive one. Go with firefly 2+

ginolicious,
Top Bottom