Dr.Dabber Boost Evo

Kins

I got an email for it saying it's coming in November. Can't find anymore info. Did a search on here and couldn't find anything. Anyone know anything about it?

Midzster Rogers

They put an official video on their IG, nice little teaser of the body design. I asked about the heating element, and was told it's not a ceramic heating plate. Here's to hoping all of the induction love from the SWITCH found its way into a small cup holder unit.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Site says not shipping yet, but I hear they're in stock and can be ordered now.

I don't see any induction here, @Midzster Rogers , but it does look like some innovation to the design. I wanna see if I like the bowl under the glass, and the magnetic connection. Looks dope!

Midzster Rogers

Site says not shipping yet, but you can place your order now, so maybe it's out.

I don't see any induction here, @Midzster Rogers , but it does look like some innovation to the design. I wanna see if I like the bowl under the glass, and the magnetic connection. Looks dope!
Yeah I was slightly disappointed, as a SWITCH owner feels like a step backwards. I did however see a good function and the thing rips so once again I'll debate for months and finally scoop 🤣

Midzster Rogers

So after lurking thier story I have seen 2 potential threats to happiness. Assuming the people posting have not had the coils very long I noticed some scorching already on the bottom. Second the tiny spout that leads the vapor into the glass on the bottom looks like it's gonna clog pretty quick.

Midzster Rogers,

DabberChase

Company Rep
So after lurking thier story I have seen 2 potential threats to happiness. Assuming the people posting have not had the coils very long I noticed some scorching already on the bottom. Second the tiny spout that leads the vapor into the glass on the bottom looks like it's gonna clog pretty quick.

Chazzing is common with pretty much any dabbing device. The atomizers are actually pretty easy to clean as they are completely quartz. I have been using mine for about a month now with minimal staining/chazzing. As for the air intake hole on the bottom of the glass attachment, it is pretty wide. We made it wide enough to stick a standard cotton swab in for cleaning. No clogging issues so far.

Adobewan

Adobewan,
Reactions: bossman

MyCollie

My first go round with the Boost Evo was solid. I used some crumble on the #3 setting and I wound up with warm and tasty vapor. This time I didn’t get a huge cloud but it definitely delivered the desired effects.

I think I might have kept my finger on the carb hole too long because I wound up with some reclaim at the end. All of it came off with some ISO and a Q-tip.

YungLeaner

Very intrigued by this device but I think the internal quartz atty is gonna kill it for me until I have enough cash to buy it as a purely on the go option. Part of my love for the Puffco Peak is the way that it semi-replicates the ritual of taking dabs off a nail. I love that! But this is a cool little device. I'm a full believer that e-rigs are the future and I love seeing all the innovation :)

MyCollie

I'm still having a great deal of luck with this and I'm enjoying using it. It's a quick set up and I don't have to break out all of the parts to my e-nails or the torch - which isn't a big deal. Once again, low temperatures seem to be best. Unfortunately, at higher temps (about a 4 or more) I'm getting major splatter and large amounts of concentrate on the glass piece. The little nub part of the glass was completely covered in usable crumble melt/splatter and I had to scrape it off and re-use it. At low temps this still hits very hard and there is no need to take it above a 3 in my opinion. Low temps are just fine with this. It just ruins the experience otherwise. It's very easy to clean but I'm finding that the silicone parts hold on to odors. I don't think I'll ever use it in a group so generally I just load a small amount of concentrate and use it and clean it and I'm done. Great for instant nausea relief and either relaxation or uplifting feelings depending on the concentrate. I haven't used a puffco peak so I don't really having anything to compare it to. The direct concentrate to glass hits hard and fast.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm still having a great deal of luck with this and I'm enjoying using it. It's a quick set up and I don't have to break out all of the parts to my e-nails or the torch - which isn't a big deal. Once again, low temperatures seem to be best. Unfortunately, at higher temps (about a 4 or more) I'm getting major splatter and large amounts of concentrate on the glass piece. The little nub part of the glass was completely covered in usable crumble melt/splatter and I had to scrape it off and re-use it. At low temps this still hits very hard and there is no need to take it above a 3 in my opinion. Low temps are just fine with this. It just ruins the experience otherwise. It's very easy to clean but I'm finding that the silicone parts hold on to odors. I don't think I'll ever use it in a group so generally I just load a small amount of concentrate and use it and clean it and I'm done. Great for instant nausea relief and either relaxation or uplifting feelings depending on the concentrate. I haven't used a puffco peak so I don't really having anything to compare it to. The direct concentrate to glass hits hard and fast.
Interesting. I haven't had a splatter issue yet, and I live on the next to highest setting (yellow). I thought maybe you were loading too much, but you said small dabs...

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Hey sticks medicalmark here, it’s been a minute
I just ordered a boost evo and just pressed
Some flower rosin that’s like cream for my testing
It’s been a long time and am looking forward to try this unit

sadf

How have these been holding up for people? My M22 performs wonderfully when it's perfectly maintained and seated, but the jank is getting old and I'd like an AIO device if there's a good and reliable one available yet.

MyCollie

Mine is still running fine. I use it 4 times a week. I don’t stay high all day so I’m only using it once per day usually in the evening. I still use the Sai/sequoia and it works just as well.

I have the SIC cup for the Sequoia and it causes the atomizer to get too hot to touch so I’m going to stop using it even though the vapor is great.

Last edited:

pghjd

I've had mine since April and I'm thoroughly impressed. I've used the lowest setting, purple, for live concentrates and I've had great success
The hits are very terpy and cloudy. I turn it up to blue for pretty much everything else and the clouds have been blowing me away. I haven't needed to use any of the higher settings, but I've tried the cyan and green and they'll blow your face off but the hits will be harsher as a result. Only issue I've had is that with heavy use, reclaim will build up under the atomizer and you'll have to heat it up to remove it and clean under it.

Top Bottom