Downtime Frustration - Thank you!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I know what it's like when this stuff doesn't work as intended and how much time, energy, knowledge and ability it takes to deal with it and sort the problems out.

Thank you to everyone involved in keeping this place up and running :tup:

You Rock GIF

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:) My browser flags the site as unsafe cause the lack of HTTP , says my account and passwords are vulnerable.
Hopefully this soon will be resolved ! Good luck to the mods !

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Can also confirm Lets Encrypt valid certificate and proper https functionality here!

kel,

Abysmal Vapor

Not seeing this. HTTPS seems fine here. Did you get the message from chrome in a password checkup? https://passwords.google.com/?pli=1
I am getting a date time error and also a certificate error on some sites. I am using win 7 cause my pc is not the best,but i read now they stopped supporting a certain type of certificate chain and switched to a new one,currently trying to solve this without upgrading the OS,but i am not that tech savy ,anyway the issue is clearly on my end only :).

Abysmal Vapor,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I am getting a date time error and also a certificate error on some sites. I am using win 7 cause my pc is not the best,but i read now they stopped supporting a certain type of certificate chain and switched to a new one,currently trying to solve this without upgrading the OS,but i am not that tech savy ,anyway the issue is clearly on my end only :).

Holy crap! Windows 7 is sooooo old!!!!
I'm surprised you can still load much of anything at all on that ancient OS :shrug:

Ramahs,

Abysmal Vapor

Holy crap! Windows 7 is sooooo old!!!!
I'm surprised you can still load much of anything at all on that ancient OS :shrug:
Third world here .Cant really afford anything that will work good with upper version. It was running fine without an issue and all telemetry off until 30 sept. I tried so many tutorials ,but still cant get it to replace the certificate root with the newer one..
Edited: With the help from below managed to replace them manually ! Wooohooo ! :) I would always prefer win 7 to the newest shits ,loads in 30 seconds :)) !

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
If you don't crunch numbers or use computational workhorses like Photoshop, consider a Chromebook; they are good internet appliances.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
There are some super versions of Linux available these days, here's a random article that lists all the most popular options.

Yes, there is a learning curve, but it's not so bad!

Just seen your edit, that's cool! Well done :)

Top Bottom