Dollar Store. What can you get?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The first time I went into the local Dollar Store, I was blown away by all the odd items that can be procured by a mere dollar. Being a vapor enthusiast, I always ask myself the question "can this help me vaporize?" when walking through a store. I'm sure that's normal, right?

So anyways, my point is that the Dollar Store/99 cent store are fantastic repositories for vapor accessories that you didn't even know that you needed.

@flotntoke mentioned in the Nano thread that he uses the dollar store skewers (100 for a buck) for stir tools. That gave me the idea for this thread. This is my latest pickup from the Dollar Store.

The Plastic Turkey Baster / Waterpipe Fillerupper.
OXvnxki.jpg

I use this to fill up all my glass pieces. Pouring water into most water tools can be a pain in the ass especially if you are trying to get that "perfect" water level for your piece. With this tool, I just suck up the water directly from my distilled water bottle and I can surgically place the exact amount of water that I'm looking for. No more pouring into mouthpieces straight from the bottle for me. This tool gives me the ability to quickly and easily change my water and it only cost me a buck.

It even replaces the cap so it can be stored handily in the bottle.
H26j4wO.jpg

What great vapor tool can you find for a buck?

:peace:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Now tell us what you really do with that Stu?!? :razz:

That's totally normal! The hardware store, kitchen sections and candy aisle (Damn cool containers, plus it's candy, c'mon) always peek my interest, plus yard sales and flea markets/gypsy tents were never as interesting as now!

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Great thread idea! These were conveniently picked up at the local $2 Shop (what we call it in Australia ;))
I use one of those little plastic hooks to holster a spare hose.. Preparing for the worst I guess.
2jcd4p.jpg

And these jars were $2.80 each and I use them to store all of my herbs. They came in heaps of different sizes so it was a great find!

2rclxcw.jpg

Got my chai, rose petals, mugwort, damiana, lavender, californian poppy, opium lettuce, greater celandite, rosemary and some other stuff.. I have labels on some of them because it's hard to remember them all :lol: but the jars are dope.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
....."can this help me vaporize?".....

What great vapor tool can you find for a buck?

:peace:
Can this help me vaporize? :p
images

IIRC these were $1 (maybe ~$2) a six pack at one point in time :uhoh:, from the 99 Cent Only store.. I had the Pale Ale though.. If you already happen to be buzzed when you try your first one, you might be kind of impressed, like I was :lol:.. Otherwise, it's clear you're drinking swill LOL.. ~6% IIRC.
Not too bad of a tool IMO.. I've definitely had worse :D
:cheers:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Can this help me vaporize? :p
images

IIRC these were $1 (maybe ~$2) a six pack at one point in time :uhoh:, from the 99 Cent Only store.. I had the Pale Ale though.. If you already happen to be buzzed when you try your first one, you might be kind of impressed, like I was :lol:.. Otherwise, it's clear you're drinking swill LOL.. ~6% IIRC.
Not too bad of a tool IMO.. I've definitely had worse :D
:cheers:
Holy Shit ! A dollar store with a liquor license ?

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Let's see...

These little hard plastic tube containers that were made to hold a roll of quarters, that work well for travel storage for ground material (no glass to break).

Powdered dish soap (before finding the Chemistry of Clean thread) that I would soak glass in.

Some kind of small sauce dish used to tap out cashed loads.

Plastic tupperware type container for ABV (sealed lid doesn't come off easily, so contents don't spill when knocked off table)

Candles that I cut chunks off of with a knife and use in the Solo aroma cup or the DBV aroma top (cheap wax melts)

Parchament/wax paper as a mat for concentrates and to catch little pieces of flower.

Alcohol wipes for spot cleaning of glass.

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
$1 Blurays. You can occasionally pick up some great titles.

cpk,

Hippie

Used to be able to buy decent butane in the £1 shop here but people were buying too much so they stopped???

Silicone cake molds for reducing my qwiso
Cotton wool buds for cleaning

And Prof jet flame lighters for £2 each if £2 items are allowed in the thread :)

Hippie,
Reactions: asdf420
Top Bottom