Do you ever feel like vaping is getting too effecient???

david8613

Do you feel like vaping is getting too efficient???

I had a bunch of vaporizers over the years, in my current rotation is a dynavap 2021 m with a pipes hot shot induction heater, titanium grasshopper io, tinymight, and for desk top I have a volcano hybrid with a magma industries obsidian water tool. I'm also using 2 small water pieces with my hopper io and tinymight. Im new to water and im noticing with water I can kill a bowl in 2 good Rips and I'm not even pushing these devices, it's crazy. I remember in the earlier conduction days it took awhile to finish a bowl.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Soon after crossing the border into Canada just over a week ago, I stopped at a CannabisNB(New Brunswick) store with hundreds of products offered. Before leaving home I'd decided which vapes to clean to bring along crossing the border for my three month stay. I'd looked at the CannabisNB menu online before I got there and considered just getting cartridges, which is efficient as it gets: A couple of auto inhale activated puffs and I'd be as wrecked as possible. But its just not as much fun. So instead I got two kinds of flower to use in ye old Crafty and one of my Dynavaps, some shatter and diamonds to keep my big bong happy, a high THC oral spray for if I get a cold and don't want to be inhaling, and one cartridge, for "emergencies". I had my first cart "emergency" just last night!: Hadn't gotten high all day because I was with straight folks who I love through dinner, and at 10PM I just wanted an instant hit, so.... I'm already thinking of driving 270 miles down the Newfoundland coast to the nearest pot shop to increase my options and fun. What do they say: Variety is the spice of life.

Last edited:

david8613

Soon after crossing the border into Canada just over a week ago, I stopped at a CannabisNB(New Brunswick) store with hundreds of products offered. Before leaving home I'd decided which vapes to clean to bring along for my three month stay. I'd looked at the CannabisNB menu online before I got there and considered just getting cartridges, which is efficient as it gets: A couple of auto inhale activated puffs and I'd be as wrecked as possible. But its just not as much fun. So instead I got two kinds of flower to use in ye old Crafty and one of my Dynavaps, some shatter and diamonds to keep my big bong happy, a high THC oral spray for if I get a cold and don't want to be inhaling, and one cartridge, for "emergencies". I had my first cart "emergency" just last night!: Hadn't gotten high all day because I was with straight folks who I love through dinner, and at 10PM I just wanted an instant hit, so.... I'm already thinking of driving 270 miles down the Newfoundland coast to the nearest pot shop to increase my options and fun. What do they say: Variety is the spice of life.
Nice!!!!

cheezyvapor

years ago it was the wild west. now with more and more refinement devices are finally getting it just right. theres so many different devices to deliver the sweet medicine. i welcome more efficiency and user-friendliness. gone are the days of "am i doing this right?? is this setting correct???.... etc...." i hated those days.

cheezyvapor,
Reactions: arb

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well sometimes I do wonder if I would get more stoned if I did more sessions instead of just crushers.

But I made THIS THREAD and the majority consensus was that quick and heavy vaping was more effective for most than a drawn out session.

darbarikanada

it's crazy how it's changed and gotten so quick and easy!
it's what the market demanded. online videos all show giant rips, not flavorful 'sips'. it took a while for manufacturers to tweak the technology, but it's pretty much done (e.g. tinymight + taffee bowle): if you want to finish a bowl in 2-3 hits, they'll do it. it seems to me that the technology is pretty mature now; there may be marginal improvements, but I predict the real action will be Chinese knock-offs, i.e. devices that provide 90+% of the performance of those 'artisan' vapes at half the price.

darbarikanada,
Reactions: arb

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
I think the reason why vape acquisition syndrome exist is because people are always looking for something better. I know I hardly feel satisfied sometimes.

But, yea It seems like how you vape also affects how high you get.

scy123,
Top Bottom