Completed DNA 75C Odin Mini Mod w/2 batteries $75

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
SOLD!!!

For sale:
-Odin Mini DNA 75C chipset mod
-2x 21700 Samsung INR21700-40T batteries (4000 mAh capacity, 35 A continuous discharge)

Been wanting to upgrade to a DNA chipset, but didn't want to spend the cash? Here's your chance to get in for cheap! The Odin Mini is a great size in the hand, and the 21700 batteries provide a large amount of power.

I bought this for my backpacking trip last year, but haven't really used it since then. Just not my vaping style to use a handheld mod like this.

As you can see from the picture, there is a blemish on the screen of the Odin (from being in my backpack). Everything else is in excellent condition.

The batteries have barely been used, less than 10 charge/discharge cycles on each. They are the high amperage batteries (35 A continuous discharge), capable of providing all the power you need. Samsung brand, very reliable.

Everything for $75, including shipping to the US. I will ship internationally, but buyer pays shipping.

I also have an (almost) new XTAR VCS2 battery charger available if you want it. I'll throw it in for another $10 if you're interested.

Not interested in trades. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Happy almost 4/20!

Last edited:
Top Bottom