• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DIY TiTi safety feature

Pcloudy

Not sure if this is the place but I did DIY it. Building a Titi for fun and wanted a safety feature other than friction and hopes and dreams holding the screen in place. Just used a piece of 18g titanium wire I had and put two bends in it. I can still take the top basket off with a little finesse but the bottom basket can only move a tiny bit in worse case scenario (as shown in last picture). Waiting on a coil to get here to set it up. Hopefully the link works.

babunja

Not sure if this is the place but I did DIY it. Building a Titi for fun and wanted a safety feature other than friction and hopes and dreams holding the screen in place. Just used a piece of 18g titanium wire I had and put two bends in it. I can still take the top basket off with a little finesse but the bottom basket can only move a tiny bit in worse case scenario (as shown in last picture). Waiting on a coil to get here to set it up. Hopefully the link works.
What is the size of the coil for the titi, 16 or more?

Is this worth doing? I have a Sun and Flare on the way, which is basically just a TiTi, and I'm a little bit concerned about the screens.

ImprisonedFetus,

Pcloudy

I guess give it a shake when it's not hot over a box and see if the screens budge at all. I don't think it's necessary as you shouldn't be jostling anything to much while using. I haven't heard of anyone's coming apart on them

Top Bottom