DiY lab based vape

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Just spitballing some ideas after having more time to read up on another thread.

Heater —https://det8iaooqe9aa.cloudfront.net/media/image/4d/c7/dd/10030449-1_600x600.jpg

Heating Chamber — https://www.ctechglass.com/ctech-50...k-2440-joints-heavy-wall-lab-glass-p-160.html

Adapters for lab glass to bring joints to 19mm x3 of them. — https://www.ctechglass.com/ctech-2440-to-1922-reducing-connecting-lab-glass-adapter-p-226.html

Glass cover stir sticks or glow sticks from @zachharrisondesign on Instagram he makes them for his collab with Induxlabs and their crazy dab device.

You could either stick with lab glass after that to stick with the theme but other choices are cheaper. To complete you would just need two ashcatchers to fit on the outer outlets on beaker. Then for mouthpiece you can either attach whip or a hydratube with a carb hole adapter under it.

I don’t know how much the vapolaborium cost but I think this is a pretty close DiY plus with the added benefit of glass covered stir sticks instead of ptfe. I’m pretty sure I got the right idea. If I’m missing some idea behind it let me know. I know not all links are probably the best priced but it’s just to give an idea of what to look for. If your confused at what’s going I based the idea on thevapolaborium vape in plug ins.

Have a great weekend frients!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
How is your idea different from the one of Vapolaborium exactly ? . The glass stir sticks are already an option with the Vapolaborium and there also available on amazon :)).

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
How is your idea different from the one of Vapolaborium exactly ? . The glass stir sticks are already an option with the Vapolaborium and there also available on amazon :)).
It’s not different, didn’t claim for it to be. The glass symphony DiY is a copy of an idea also same as a brick that was DiY. Oh I didn’t know he did have available sorry still catching up on all the new stuff. When I come up with a DiY that’s original and specific parts made just for it, I won’t lie I’d probably market that hot herbal warming device. Until then I just try to remake hot herbal warming devices haha

CaleidosCope

Cool DIY idea!

I would prefer THIS heater.
H14d47f5ac1504eaab8a1c670ce1a6d7af.jpg
There is no steel bottom... the heating mesh is "floating" in this heater. Stirring is not mandatory.

If i had to give this DIY project a name... would call it LAVA the Lab Vape.

The heater problem: I like a RaspberryPi solution with a touch-screen (combined with the above heater!)- Is there anybody out there that can help a total coding noob to get this baby running? I think of two different sensors (REAL bottom, and on the side). Heat up curves and what not...
a little bit like HERE.

Anybody can help me on the Raspberry side?
The Raspberry-Heating-Controller could be used everywhere, not only for its LAVA purpose ... at least for temp measurements.

For now I am dealing with this BEAST and one probe. But it is sooo LOUD! :(
H6a06b8c212734ffebf07c86275f388abJ.jpgs-l1600.jpg

My opinion on the idea: The Vapolaborium-idea is outstanding as a vape, but if you search for "Lab, dry distillation" you get the cause. Who invented this in 1800? ;). And I love to build and destroy. Lets DIY! No LAW against it. :)
There are some pieces of glass from the Vapolaborium I really admire, AND I have a lot glass flying around here from my last-life...so mix it up!

Last edited:

CaleidosCope

Just spitballing some ideas after having more time to read up on another thread.

Heater —https://det8iaooqe9aa.cloudfront.net/media/image/4d/c7/dd/10030449-1_600x600.jpg

Heating Chamber — https://www.ctechglass.com/ctech-50...k-2440-joints-heavy-wall-lab-glass-p-160.html

Adapters for lab glass to bring joints to 19mm x3 of them. — https://www.ctechglass.com/ctech-2440-to-1922-reducing-connecting-lab-glass-adapter-p-226.html

Glass cover stir sticks or glow sticks from @zachharrisondesign on Instagram he makes them for his collab with Induxlabs and their crazy dab device.

You could either stick with lab glass after that to stick with the theme but other choices are cheaper. To complete you would just need two ashcatchers to fit on the outer outlets on beaker. Then for mouthpiece you can either attach whip or a hydratube with a carb hole adapter under it.

I don’t know how much the vapolaborium cost but I think this is a pretty close DiY plus with the added benefit of glass covered stir sticks instead of ptfe. I’m pretty sure I got the right idea. If I’m missing some idea behind it let me know. I know not all links are probably the best priced but it’s just to give an idea of what to look for. If your confused at what’s going I based the idea on thevapolaborium vape in plug ins.

Have a great weekend frients!
You are on your way!
Look for the heating chamber with straight joints and the RIGHT connectors. Look on Ebay! That saves you at least some money for adapters.
Your way with a NS45 joint fits to LAB-Bong accessory. Sidearms could be smaller NS14 or NS18 = many adapters to chose from. ;)

bla-z2-blaze-glass-zwischenstueck-mit-8-arm-perkolator.jpg

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I am currently in a vape project right now. I will definitely have to come back to this thread though after a bit. I will like seeing how it gets refined and polished up as the labotorium ?sp? Looks like a science project in all of its bulk. That is if any one picks the project up
You are on your way!
Look for the heating chamber with straight joints and the RIGHT connectors. Look on Ebay! That saves you at least some money for adapters.
Your way with a NS45 joint fits to LAB-Bong accessory. Sidearms could be smaller NS14 or NS18 = many adapters to chose from. ;)

View attachment 8241

arb

Semi shaved ape
I am currently in a vape project right now. I will definitely have to come back to this thread though after a bit. I will like seeing how it gets refined and polished up as the labotorium ?sp? Looks like a science project in all of its bulk. That is if any one picks the project up
Whatcha got going on?
😹

arb,
Top Bottom