DIY Edibles Question

JBone65

Normally keep a rolling blended stash, usually add ~1/4 oz every couple of weeks. Have been vaping since ~2008, but my only positive experience with edibles involved dirt weed brownies in the 70's.

Trying to learn a new trick, hoping to increase my pleasure and decrease stress on the old lungs.

I put 2-3 g in a mason jar and heat it to ~225° for 60 minutes. For those that need to avoid attention, the Mason jar has thus far contained (most of) the smell, plus I use the gas grill on the patio just in case. Let it cool to room temp (be careful where opening it). I then use a cooking syringe and put a couple drops of olive oil, then cram 0.2+ g of fine grind weed into 000 gelatin capsules. The weed absorbs olive oil, so I put in a couple more drops before closing it, to wet the entire contents. Can do this in minutes per pill, usually with no mess.

I might take one in the morning. I'm into intermittent fasting, so that's when the old body is craving fat to produce calories.

Seems to work but I suspect I can do better. Weed is cheap where I live but I'm probably using too much for what I'm getting. Any suggestions? Thanks. :myday: :science::leaf:

Edit: I find lots of threads that are kinda similar, but haven't found any that describe a similar procedure with decarbed ground flower mixed with olive oil in the capsule.

Last edited:
JBone65,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

JBone65

Thanks. This thread can be deleted as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
JBone65,
Top Bottom