• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Distillate

How do :wave:

I’v just got hold of 10ml 85% pure distillate. Rest is terpenes and a little pg.

My problem is its suuuuuper lemony and also really strong!

Im new to vaping and read the only way to dilute it down a bit would be to add more terpenes.. but then I’ve read too much could make it harsh and too much terpenes is a health hazard?

I hoped to be able to add a few drops to my full spec cbd oil I’v been vaping but it has pg/vg so it can’t be done right?

I’v been told to buy the viscosity diluent on terpenesuk and a strain profile and dilute it with that?

Im using a K-Pen slim with ccell carts (more than likely knockoff as they’re from ebay)

thanks guys for your input and advice:tup:

Last edited:
Groovemaster,

florduh

Yeeesh. If it were me, I'd find some quality, full spectrum CBD distillate to cut it with. The Hemp Barn sells full spec distillate, flavored with some cannabis derived terps. But you can also get it raw/no terps. Raw will have sort of a hempy/earthy taste but it should cut down on the overterped experience you're getting now.

Greene Rush Hemp also has CBD disty, but it has fewer other minor cannabinoids like CBN and CBG than Hemp Barn. Greene Rush also has hemp derived delta8 THC distillate that's actually pretty enjoyable. I only mention it because it has less of a hempy taste if that bothers you.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
How do :wave:

I’v just got hold of 10ml 85% pure distillate. Rest is terpenes and a little pg.

My problem is its suuuuuper lemony and also really strong!

Im new to vaping and read the only way to dilute it down a bit would be to add more terpenes.. but then I’ve read too much could make it harsh and too much terpenes is a health hazard?

I hoped to be able to add a few drops to my full spec cbd oil I’v been vaping but it has pg/vg so it can’t be done right?

I’v been told to buy the viscosity diluent on terpenesuk and a strain profile and dilute it with that?

Im using a K-Pen slim with ccell carts (more than likely knockoff as they’re from ebay)

thanks guys for your input and advice:tup:
You can add the cbd with pg/vg.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
True. Since his original THC disty already has pg in it, I thought adding even more pg would make this too runny. Ccells are better with the thick stuff. Both the CBD distillates I recommended have no pg/vg.
Absolutely, I just figured he had it on hand.
Plus it's gonn be a pia trying to get that distillate in the cart and mixed up.
Stick with the kiss theory. Keep it simple silly :nod: have fun:science:

Melting Pot,
Thanks for the input:clap:

both these companies mentioned are out of my reach due to shipping Im afraid.

I’ll have a go at mixing some up with my cbd vg/pg

If its successfully mixers, can I get a different strain profile in pure terpenes and add that to the mix as well?

Groovemaster,
So i mixed 0.3ml distillate to 0.2ml full spec cbd (vg/pg) and 2 drops of pure mango kush terpenes.. heated up slowly over a hot plate till it ran clear... stuck it in a cart and this happened the day after.. its like sludge :(
3A097C9F-0912-452C-84E7-61ABAF286D92.jpegCA8DFA46-52E4-4DB0-9D33-FC59048848FB.jpeg

Groovemaster,

florduh

My guess is, the VG separated out. It just doesn't mix well with THC. If you're going to use that CBD blend, I'd use way less. That's almost a 1:1 blend of distillate to ejuice. My guess is, it will still vape. Though not evenly.

A tiny amount of PG (under 10%) will mix with THC distillate. If you don't have access to CBD distillate (no pg/vg), I'd find a "juice" with no VG. You could also use terps to emulsify a small amount of CBD isolate powder and just add that to the distillate. Though it wouldn't be "full" spectrum, just fuller than plain THC.

Yep the thicker oil is seperate to the other.. when i tip the cart only half the mixture will move..

and yep the distillate is super thick!

Groovemaster,

florduh

Yep the thicker oil is seperate to the other.. when i tip the cart only half the mixture will move..

and yep the distillate is super thick!

Ok cool. Then it sounds like the VG is crashing out of your mix. So your goal here is to reduce the strong terp flavor of your starting distillate, right? Viscosity shouldn't be a worry with ccells. They can handle uncut disty.

florduh,

florduh

yeah the taste of the slushy cart I’v made up is miles better, just a shame its separated.

I'd probably avoid the juice with VG in it in the future. If you wanted to "water down" the terp taste, you could probably use the same process with unflavored PG. But I'd only add like 10-15%. PG can irritate some people's throats too. There's a vendor selling a flavorless thinner called "Pyur". It may not be available in your country, but it's literally just C7 mct oil. If you can source that, it may be an option for you too. I wouldn't normally recommend it but once they added PG and botanical terps to your distillate, the "cannabis only" boat sort of sailed.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Perhaps you can melt down some CBD isolate if you can't find CBD disty, that's pretty much how they make the live resin sauce pens, also sometimes referred to as "crystallate" - I'm not sure if that that can cause recrystallization though.... I know some of the CBD people have issues with distillate carts sprouting diamonds.

If you're just trying to turn down the potency I would suggest trying a battery with a lower power setting/s if you have not yet tried that. The YoCan UNI Pro is a good one that I've been pleased with since they came out, can go as low as a true 2.0v. I say true as it reads the resistance of your cart and applies voltage based on that, so its more accurate than most cartridge batteries.

invertedisdead,
Top Bottom