• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Disposable Vape Pens

buzzard1

I didn't find any topic like this one, maybe i missed it. Here's one that is okay, i guess:
i put my
disposable vape pen by Crystal Clear on charger for a bit less than an hour and the
light that turns blue when you hit it was on steady. I unplugged it and it blinked 3
times, so i assume that's fully charged.

We've had it for awhile now, it's about empty. It said somewhere about 225 hits, or something.
That's about right. And hell if i can find the name of the cannabis in it. Nope, found it:
Crystal Clear Tiramisu | 0.50g 1@$35.00. It was okay smoke i guess. What i just last night
found is yeah, the blue light at bottom when u inhale, i found that early on, but the light
grows in relation to puff strength, just like the cherry on a jay, or a cig does when you draw.
I dunno how many more hits left. I may get some more, i dunno. I'm really new at vaping.
Gotta give it a honest try, yanno. I know a couple very wise ppl who recommend it, not
to mention members of FC.

buzzard1,
Top Bottom