Dental Anesthetic and Marijuana?

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I'd vape through my nostrils.

images

WatTyler,
How long did those who've waited, wait before vaping/smoking/drinking with a straw? I don't want any additional pain lol, I'd rather wait until it's safe.

Edit* CDS, were you careful to not suck/pull to hard when you vaped after having them out?

Sorry for the long wait for a reply. To the first question, I waited about 10-15 days, I'm trying to remember if my teeth were impacted - I was put under and it did take about 90 minutes, so presumably it was more severe than your situation.

To the second, I was using a bag vape, so the vapor just kind of passes into you when you depress the bag. A bag-based vape or one which can push air through a tube (EQ, HA) would be the best bet I think. You have a Q, right? But no herb, just oil? You can blow amazing bags of oil with the Q with a little addition of a oil pad. Purchase a volcano liquid pad from vapeworld (10 bucks, 3 days to your door) and cut it down so it fits in the Cyclone bowl, ramp the temp to 500 and max the fan. If you can't or don't want to get the Volcano pad then just get some natural, undyed cotton, roll into into a ball, smear with oil and then put it in the cyclone bowl. Oil in the Q is your best bet I think, and hardly a fate worse than death: I love oil in my Q, personally.

If you have to or want to do the oil and the nail, I think your idea of doing it without water is a great one and will definitely cut down on suction.

Also, if you have the benefit of an attractive and heady significant other, shotguns are an option.

charliedontsurf,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Thank you very much for the informed reply CDS! However, I had my teeth extracted on Monday. It was a very quick, in and out deal. I had all four removed, was given Novocain(or today's equivalent) and didn't end up needing the nitrous or any other anesthetic. When I woke up that morning, I dabbed nearly what I dab in half a days time, which helped tremendously with me being anxious. I was very pleasantly medicated throughout the whole procedure, but it was a little painful still.

All four teeth came out fine, with no surgical procedures needed, 15 minutes total in chair, probably less.

When I got home, I changed my gauze a few times, and then avoided medicating until later in the evening (approx 12 hours later). I didt think of the cotton ball idea, which I've even read around here before, oh well lol. And no, i dont have a cute significant other to blow vapor rips into my mouth :( lol I just went with the nail and dome on a dry tube. The restriction seemed to be less than the whip on my EQ, this was a pleasant surprise. I dabbed sparingly, taking small enough Ones that wouldnt make me cough.

By the second day (yesterday) my sockets were still oozing slightly. I continued dabbing lightly, and sticking to yogurt and water. I didn't sleep last night, rather stayed up on FC. My mouth was so soar web I woke up that day, that I didn't want to go through it again...staying up seemed like the better option :-/

Now I'm on hour 28 being awake. Also, I ran out of oil, so that's what I'm doing as I type...(pics later in spidermans oil extravaganza :) )

My only concern, is that it doesn't appear that my sockets have fully stopped bleeding yet. I really hope I don't end up getting a dry socket.

Purpl3_Haz3,
Top Bottom