Delaware Cannabis News

Adobewan

Could no one else have cast their vote for them?
Could they have not been wheeled into the voting chamber to cast the vote?
Could the vote have not been cast remotely?
Good system!

Last edited:
Adobewan,
Reactions: vapirtoo

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

mephisto

Delaware made it through the House and the Senate with 2 new bills designed to legalize recreational cannabis. It's up to the guv'ner to sign or veto. If he vetos, then it will take a super majority vote to get these passed. Come on first state, PA and MD are closing the gap.

mephisto

Hooray for the first state! We are legal! Let the floodgates open.....I would personally like to thank our governor for doing absolutely nothing. By not signing the latest 2 bills presented, he has allowed them to become law. Since he is not up for reelection I expect he will take his toys and go home. The structure of the new bills/laws attempts to give marginalized folks a hand up with regard to permits, licensing, etc. Time will tell.

Pinte

Congrats! Any progress is better than no progress!

Reading his quotes, it appears he is just ignorant on the entire issue. I wonder if the problem here is that he didn't have any proper counseling, be it by other state's governors, or anyone at all. Maybe he simply refused to listen, and will be forever stuck with the reefer madness mindset. Not understanding how they can test drivers is a giveaway on this. Just do it like alcohol, have them walk a line, touch their nose with a leg up in the air. Dance a jig without falling. Silly.

Last edited:
Pinte,
Reactions: macbill

mephisto

As a lifetime resident, I can attest to our state's role as national pivot man when it comes to incorporation and tax breaks. I expect recreational will be a massive cluster unless it's development is left to those who represent the "marginalized."
Fuck corporate cannabis!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Top Bottom