Dead & Company - Free Stream of 2018 Summer Tour Opening Show

JCat

Accessory Maker
I really like this incarnation of the band ... best I've heard Bob Weir since Jerry; John Mayer really brings the best out in him and vice versa ...

I get the same kick listening to these guys as I do listening to old Dead and JGB bootlegs, and that says a lot!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Seriously fun jam in the opening Shakedown, big props to this lineup for sure :clap: They're getting extremely tight, Otiel is a nice compromise to not having Phil IMO. You gotta love the rhythm devils, and Jeff on keys is great as he love playing in the band!

psychonaut,
Reactions: JCat

JCat

Accessory Maker
Seriously fun jam in the opening Shakedown, big props to this lineup for sure :clap: They're getting extremely tight, Otiel is a nice compromise to not having Phil IMO. You gotta love the rhythm devils, and Jeff on keys is great as he love playing in the band!
Yep! You got it! I nearly wrote something similar ... but then felt bad because I hadn't said anything about Bill or Mickey so erased that part! :lol:

Some of the John/Jeff jams are reminiscent of Jerry/Keith jams ... I really, really dig Jeff on the keys! (O'teil is amazing too ... he really kills it in Eyes near the end of the show)

JCat

Accessory Maker
Live from Indianapolis right now ... (Set 1 Opener)

Edit: damn ... that was a short free feed!

Last edited:
Top Bottom