• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Thanks Frank…I’m about to do that now. This little beauty also has become hard to keep clean and it’s so tiny my 60 year old fingers barely get the job done, since the holes get plugged sometimes. I need a backup or a better one now. A vape that will last and last through every day use for my medical uses, that’s simple to clean.
Thinking about maybe Dynavape ? But might just spring for a Crafty+. There’s a big gray area for the elderly vape market.
I was told the Flyt Lab is good from a budtender, but I figure $70 for another little dirty pain.
The Crafty+ reviews are all around great, and for $200 or so more.???
Dynavap is a better choice as a daily vape .. easy to keep clean and real efficient. I became a full time vaper after 40 years of combustion thanks to DV. I use the Miqro strictly for out and about use where the discrete size really helps. I never liked the mighty line up because of the plastic casing but I'm sure they are good well made vape choices.

NYC_Frank,
Reactions: endof3d

NYC_Frank

Thanks Frank…I’m about to do that now. This little beauty also has become hard to keep clean and it’s so tiny my 60 year old fingers barely get the job done, since the holes get plugged sometimes.
One more thing with the Miqro ... order a batch of 10mm screens via ebay or AliExpress for larger quantities (keeps the bowl and the internals much cleaner ...

Post in thread 'DaVinci MIQRO' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/davinci-miqro.30485/post-1744244

NYC_Frank,
Reactions: pop22

pop22

Thanks Frank…I’m about to do that now. This little beauty also has become hard to keep clean and it’s so tiny my 60 year old fingers barely get the job done, since the holes get plugged sometimes. I need a backup or a better one now. A vape that will last and last through every day use for my medical uses, that’s simple to clean.
Thinking about maybe Dynavape ? But might just spring for a Crafty+. There’s a big gray area for the elderly vape market.
I was told the Flyt Lab is good from a budtender, but I figure $70 for another little dirty pain.
The Crafty+ reviews are all around great, and for $200 or so more.???
The Arizer Argo would be good for you. Great vapor and the only thing you really have to clean are the stems, and that's easy! I'm 72 and my hand are arthritic. However, I brush out my Miqro after every use and have yet to have it plug up after 2 years.
The Dynavap is ok if you like messing with torches, want to invest $130 or more for a induction heater, or are into ritual behavior. But if you just want to vape your medicine, stick with the Miqro or an Argo. You could cut a screen for the Miqro from a larger screen, I've done that for other vapes

NYC_Frank

The Arizer Argo would be good for you. Great vapor and the only thing you really have to clean are the stems, and that's easy! I'm 72 and my hand are arthritic. However, I brush out my Miqro after every use and have yet to have it plug up after 2 years.
The Dynavap is ok if you like messing with torches, want to invest $130 or more for a induction heater, or are into ritual behavior. But if you just want to vape your medicine, stick with the Miqro or an Argo. You could cut a screen for the Miqro from a larger screen, I've done that for other vapes
Thanks pop ... meant to mention the IH for the dynavap. Runs the cost up a bit ... I bought the low budget plug in caldron which works for me as I only use DVs at home.

I tried cutting the screens for the Miqro but with the small oval shaped bowl I found it scratched the ceramic ... for a few bucks got 100 of them and just stretched them a little to cover the corner hole.

So I'm in the middle of you guys at 68 ... which is why I still love the DV... reminds me of all those years with one hitters.

have a good weekend old timers.

NYC_Frank,

Tonyscoop

The Dynavap is ok if you like messing with torches, want to invest $130 or more for an induction heater, or are into ritual behavior. But if you just want to vape your medicine, stick with the Miqro or an Argo. You could cut a screen for the Miqro from a larger screen, I've done that for other vapes
Thank you so very much for the suggestion…gonna try it!

Tonyscoop,

Tonyscoop

Thanks pop ... meant to mention the IH for the dynavap. Runs the cost up a bit ... I bought the low budget plug in caldron which works for me as I only use DVs at home.

I tried cutting the screens for the Miqro but with the small oval shaped bowl I found it scratched the ceramic ... for a few bucks got 100 of them and just stretched them a little to cover the corner hole.

So I'm in the middle of you guys at 68 ... which is why I still love the DV... reminds me of all those years with one hitters.

have a good weekend old timers.
Are dynavape products one-hitters?…or will I need to refill it each time? Won’t it get real hot after the first hit. Or is it a multiple, one after the other situation or session?

Tonyscoop,

pop22

Are dynavape products one-hitters?…or will I need to refill it each time? Won’t it get real hot after the first hit. Or is it a multiple, one after the other situation or session?
No, they can be set up as a one hitter, With the screen ( CCD ) set to the normal postion, I get 3 on average, or you can set the screen to half bowl for a single hit. However.. gettting a good, single hit is tricky as there is a fine line between heating it just right and getting that burnt popcorn taste. I personally despise using a torch with the Daynavap, I use an induction heater and even with that it can be tricky to not over heat it. Definitely not my go to vape, but I do use it maybe once a week. When you get it right, it is a great hit of tasty vapor, however, it's not as good as my DaVainci IQC or my Arizer Argo. I also have an old DaVinci Ascent and that's my go to daily vape!
The Miqro is a great little vape. For me though, it's keep by my bed for when I have insomnia. The 4 good hits I get are enough to help me sleep.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hello….has anyone there claimed warranty service on a Davinci Micro-c? I sent a video about it shutting off, but haven’t heard.
I have had to return the miqro and once you send the video, they will get back within a day or two (biz days) with return instructions. They are slightly slow, but they always seem to come through.

Jill NYC,

Tonyscoop

Thanks a million…I’m using a little pipe until I get something in the mail.
The bowl on the Miqro has a little burnt area on the side of the oven, down low near the holes.

Tonyscoop,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom