• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DaVinci IQ2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Great deal on iq2 on grasscity right now. Bought a second unit for $162 (also a backup Air for $56!)

Wow at that price I feel like everyone should have one in their collection, I use mine so much more than my other vapes in that price range... Like seriously, why even bother with them, and another vape I know a lot of people say everyone should have in their collection, like this one is so much more useful than that and now such value at that price too! Sleepers on this should wake up!

Grasscity seems to have a ton of deals in their shop.

Also, they seem to have no problem selling and shipping vapes. Are some online head shops still selling and just ignoring the new law? I would love to see a list of online head shops that are still shipping vapes. I see Vaporsolo shows everything as "coming soon" except a few items they are selling in quantity and they are shipping directly from their warehouse in China. Maybe that's the loophole. Does shipment have to ORIGINATE in USA to be in the PACT? I saw another online vape shop that said they were "Wholesale only" from now on.

Anyway, I would love to see a list of who is still selling and shipping. Obviously some of them still are (like Grasscity).

Anyone care to comment on the service from Grasscity's online head shop? I was seriously eyeing that DaVinci IQ. Are they really worth that much? I have the Flowermate Cap Pro that looks similar and it was under 50 bux.

Thanks

Hackerman,

Shit Snacks

Grasscity seems to have a ton of deals in their shop.

Also, they seem to have no problem selling and shipping vapes. Are some online head shops still selling and just ignoring the new law? I would love to see a list of online head shops that are still shipping vapes. I see Vaporsolo shows everything as "coming soon" except a few items they are selling in quantity and they are shipping directly from their warehouse in China. Maybe that's the loophole. Does shipment have to ORIGINATE in USA to be in the PACT? I saw another online vape shop that said they were "Wholesale only" from now on.

Anyway, I would love to see a list of who is still selling and shipping. Obviously some of them still are (like Grasscity).

Anyone care to comment on the service from Grasscity's online head shop? I was seriously eyeing that DaVinci IQ. Are they really worth that much? I have the Flowermate Cap Pro that looks similar and it was under 50 bux.

Thanks

The IQ2 is world's better than the Cap, aside from all the added functionality, the build quality and materials are worlds above, plus great customer service, that is what you are paying for... I do not use my Cap at all after testing it initially, thats in the category of the other vapes I never use lol

I'd suggest starting a new thread in askFC, about various retailers handling the new laws, USPS does not stop shipping vapes until mid April I believe...

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Great deal on iq2 on grasscity right now. Bought a second unit for $162 (also a backup Air for $56!)

Odd, just checked the price for the IQ2, is $191.00, that’s still less then I paid a month ago. Perhaps they dynamically adjust the prices. Regardless, since I have the IQ2, I just ordered the MICRO for $65. I’ll leave the TWOS for you Davinci newbies....

The IQ2 is world's better than the Cap, aside from all the added functionality, the build quality and materials are worlds above, plus great customer service, that is what you are paying for... I do not use my Cap at all after testing it initially, thats in the category of the other vapes I never use lol

I'd suggest starting a new thread in askFC, about various retailers handling the new laws, USPS does not stop shipping vapes until mid April I believe...
Cool, thanks. I see they also have a MIQRO which claims to be a smaller version of the IQ. Might grab one of those.

EDIT: VAS is definitely contagious. LOL I just bought the MIQRO as well.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

Cool, thanks. I see they also have a MIQRO which claims to be a smaller version of the IQ. Might grab one of those.

The best accessory you can buy direct from Davinci, in my opinion, is the ZIRCONIUM SPACERS. This allows the most control of the loading area. Lots of discussion on it in this thread. Some also like the tiny ceramic pods, but I found them to be more work then just using the large spacer, but for mobile users, I could see them somewhat useful for a micro dose. Since they are not offered for the Miqro, that illustrates the smaller sized bowl in this model.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
The best accessory you can buy direct from Davinci, in my opinion, is the ZIRCONIUM SPACERS. This allows the most control of the loading area. Lots of discussion on it in this thread. Some also like the tiny ceramic pods, but I found them to be more work then just using the large spacer, but for mobile users, I could see them somewhat useful for a micro dose. Since they are not offered for the Miqro, that illustrates the smaller sized bowl in this model.
The next BEST accessory.
hydrotube-optimized__15760.1616694736.jpg

We just introduced DaVinci’s newest accessory- the DaVinci Hydrotube.

We’ve used every portable watertool out there, and haven’t found one which produced optimal cooling and filtration effects. The ones on the market either didn’t hold enough water, spilled on the go, or leaked water into the device. We knew that we could do better.

After 3 long years of designing, prototyping and relentlessly targeted a vastly improvement of what the current offering was, we’re proud to release this borosilicate water filtration device. We have found it cools vapor by more than 95%. Fitting any 10mm male adapter, get ready to experience smoother, cooler vapor.

Differentiators:

• Holds 6x more water than standard hydrotubes, providing maximum filtration.
  • J-hole technology, elongates vapor path by 30%
  • Upper dome acts as a recycler, allowing for maximum vapor to water contact.
  • Testing indicates 95% cooler vapor.
  • Spill resistant design
  • Unique sipping mouthpiece is more ergonomic, eliminates neck strain and increases sanitation.
  • Compatible with IQ, MIQRO, and IQ2

>>> Check It Out Here

Last edited:

LooseCucumber

This vapes emulates relaxed kick back sessions similar to joints really well, might be why I'm partial to it. I break out this vape when I don't need quick extraction. Grab a nice beverage and hang out. I temp step and enjoy the sesh.

RustyOldNail

The next BEST accessory.
hydrotube-optimized__15760.1616694736.jpg

We just introduced DaVinci’s newest accessory- the DaVinci Hydrotube.

We’ve used every portable watertool out there, and haven’t found one which produced optimal cooling and filtration effects. The ones on the market either didn’t hold enough water, spilled on the go, or leaked water into the device. We knew that we could do better.

After 3 long years of designing, prototyping and relentlessly targeted a vastly improvement of what the current offering was, we’re proud to release this borosilicate water filtration device. We have found it cools vapor by more than 95%. Fitting any 10mm male adapter, get ready to experience smoother, cooler vapor.

Differentiators:

• Holds 6x more water than standard hydrotubes, providing maximum filtration.
  • J-hole technology, elongates vapor path by 30%
  • Upper dome acts as a recycler, allowing for maximum vapor to water contact.
  • Testing indicates 95% cooler vapor.
  • Spill resistant design
  • Unique sipping mouthpiece is more ergonomic, eliminates neck strain and increases sanitation.
  • Compatible with IQ, MIQRO, and IQ2

>>> Check It Out Here

I saw that as I was looking on the Davinci site for accessories for the Miqro I just ordered.
Couldn’t tell much by the single bad looking photo. Suggest you use a nicer picture.
The specs you list here, are NOT on the product page you linked either.
Could swear, the price yesterday was like $55, today it’s $69. That’s steep....
How TALL, how WIDE, etc.

The best hydro type I’ve found for my IQ2 is:

Certainly be willing to test your version?

Last edited:

GhostTrainHazer

Started my vaping experience with the DaVinci Ascent, and I've had three of those units. But I was always one to make my herb last as long as possible, but in the beginning there were no spacers available. I started using the oil holder as a spacer, and it worked just fine. All of this to say that I believe the dosage pod is the best IQ2 accessory. Easily holds my personal max of .14 gm herb, easy to fill, easy to take care of, and it helps keep the unit clean to boot. Having said that, I also procured the spacers for the IQ2 as well though I may never use them. I received the IQ2 three days ago and have nothing but good things to say. I'll probably be getting a second one soon.

Shit Snacks

Started my vaping experience with the DaVinci Ascent, and I've had three of those units. But I was always one to make my herb last as long as possible, but in the beginning there were no spacers available. I started using the oil holder as a spacer, and it worked just fine. All of this to say that I believe the dosage pod is the best IQ2 accessory. Easily holds my personal max of .14 gm herb, easy to fill, easy to take care of, and it helps keep the unit clean to boot. Having said that, I also procured the spacers for the IQ2 as well though I may never use them. I received the IQ2 three days ago and have nothing but good things to say. I'll probably be getting a second one soon.

Welcome to FC!

The Ascent was my third ever vaporizer, after ThermoVape and Arizer Solo (I really wanted it though the solo made more sense for me as a beginner at the time, so I was able to get the ascent used while my solo was being warrantied) though I had the same trouble with the oven efficiency so I actually used a broken piece of glass as a spacer in the middle, which worked pretty well, though now I know I should have used a more proper quality piece of glass lol Anyway I later got the Indica vaporizer, which was very efficient with its oven and spacer design (though it suffered from horrible quality control issues that killed them)...

So my point is also, just wait till you try the zirconia spacers, I think you will really love using the IQ2 that way too! It is the best of these, and it sounds like I need to finally test out the dosing capsule for myself :tup:

RustyOldNail

I saw that as I was looking on the Davinci site for accessories for the Miqro I just ordered.
Couldn’t tell much by the single bad looking photo. Suggest you use a nicer picture.
The specs you list here, are NOT on the product page you linked either.
Could swear, the price yesterday was like $55, today it’s $69. That’s steep....
How TALL, how WIDE, etc.

The best hydro type I’ve found for my IQ2 is:

Certainly be willing to test your version?

Some more info regarding this water piece here:

Freight77

Pulled the trigger on a Davinci IQ2 through Grasscity. Thanks @LooseCucumber for the heads up. I also bought the Davinci Hydrotube and zirconium spacers direct through their website. I haven’t used a bubbler with a vape before but I do prefer taste over clouds.

This VAS is crazy! Lol Just bought the Tinymight last week and love it and now the IQ2... Oh man.

Shit Snacks

Pulled the trigger on a Davinci IQ2 through Grasscity. Thanks @LooseCucumber for the heads up. I also bought the Davinci Hydrotube and zirconium spacers direct through their website. I haven’t used a bubbler with a vape before but I do prefer taste over clouds.

This VAS is crazy! Lol Just bought the Tinymight last week and love it and now the IQ2... Oh man.

Nice! I hope you have the multi WPA for TM, then you can use the hydro tube with both of them! I also am more of a flavor chaser myself, flavorful clouds, but the bubblers are very fun especially for the upper temps with both! Hear the spacers really help for next level efficient extraction since it is pure conduction, the air flow dial is great for ripping through water, and the boost feature to push it to max temp so you can leave it at a lower resting temp while you recover in between thick hits... Looking forward to your thoughts once you can try everything out!

GhostTrainHazer

After using the IQ2 for four days, I am convinced that it is better than advertised; I'll be getting a second one shortly. That's the good news. Here's the bad: Last night I dropped the unit from about three feet unto a wooden floor. No apparent damage or even hint that it was affected. However, when I started my session, it started to taste funny. Then it started smoking. The taste got worse. The temp remained at 385F; the buttons would not work; the smoke increased. The only thing I could do was remove the battery. I looked the unit over and determined that the smoke was coming primarily from the pearl. Apparently the dosage pod got extremely hot and the pearl was the victim. I pulled the pod out and found that the herb was completely charred, black, and in a solid piece. I know that DaVinci and others want to see a photo, but there is nothing to see. The unit looks fine, but I'm certainly not going to try to fire it up again without someone more knowledgeable than I having examined it first. I bought this unit from CityVaporizer and am awaiting a response from them as to how to proceed. I would imagine that DaVinci might want to see this unit for analysis. It's scary how hot it got. By the way, dropping items is a common problem with aging that none of us is warned about or anticipates.

GhostTrainHazer,

Shit Snacks

After using the IQ2 for four days, I am convinced that it is better than advertised; I'll be getting a second one shortly. That's the good news. Here's the bad: Last night I dropped the unit from about three feet unto a wooden floor. No apparent damage or even hint that it was affected. However, when I started my session, it started to taste funny. Then it started smoking. The taste got worse. The temp remained at 385F; the buttons would not work; the smoke increased. The only thing I could do was remove the battery. I looked the unit over and determined that the smoke was coming primarily from the pearl. Apparently the dosage pod got extremely hot and the pearl was the victim. I pulled the pod out and found that the herb was completely charred, black, and in a solid piece. I know that DaVinci and others want to see a photo, but there is nothing to see. The unit looks fine, but I'm certainly not going to try to fire it up again without someone more knowledgeable than I having examined it first. I bought this unit from CityVaporizer and am awaiting a response from them as to how to proceed. I would imagine that DaVinci might want to see this unit for analysis. It's scary how hot it got. By the way, dropping items is a common problem with aging that none of us is warned about or anticipates.

I was happy to hear this, and then I got sad! Something must have gotten busted in the drop, something with the temperature regulation, or a piece could have shifted, the pearl itself is still zirconia so there's nothing that's going to happen to it... It does sit on that silicone screw stalk though. Probably going to want to send it back to DaVinci so they can investigate exactly what happened to it... Good thing you are grabbing a second at least! Dropping nice items is very stressful

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Freight77

Surf Monkey

I’ve owned an IQ since it came out. It’s easily second only to the Mighty in my opinion. It was my daily driver until recently when I went on a concentrate kick. I also own a MIQRO, but it’s never performed very well. I could spend more time with it, get it dialed and get better results, I suppose.

Got an IQ2 today. It’s excellent. I love the weightier and slightly larger body. It heats up a tad quicker than the vanilla IQ and has been producing very flavorful hits in precision mode at 410. I’m using the smallest air flow setting and the clouds are pretty impressive. Like the older IQ it gets warm, which isn’t really an issue for me. Overall I’m really happy with it. It’s exactly the kind of upgrade I was hoping for. They’ve refined just about every element of the device and it shows in terms of performance and usability.

Oh, and I really like the draw-time display. It’s a subtle but useful upgrade.

Breaking Bud

You're gonna love the Miqro. Small and solid.

Breaking Bud,

Breaking Bud

I’ve owned an IQ since it came out. It’s easily second only to the Mighty in my opinion. It was my daily driver until recently when I went on a concentrate kick. I also own a MIQRO, but it’s never performed very well. I could spend more time with it, get it dialed and get better results, I suppose.

Got an IQ2 today. It’s excellent. I love the weightier and slightly larger body. It heats up a tad quicker than the vanilla IQ and has been producing very flavorful hits in precision mode at 410. I’m using the smallest air flow setting and the clouds are pretty impressive. Like the older IQ it gets warm, which isn’t really an issue for me. Overall I’m really happy with it. It’s exactly the kind of upgrade I was hoping for. They’ve refined just about every element of the device and it shows in terms of performance and usability.

Oh, and I really like the draw-time display. It’s a subtle but useful upgrade.
Didding the IQ2. Didn't like the Miqro at first but really enjoy it now.

LooseCucumber

Today I turned on my IQ for the first sesh of the day and experienced a bit of a hiccup. I tried to change the temp and turn the unit off but neither worked. I ended up removing the battery to turn it off. Worked fine afterwards but curious if anyone has experienced this?

LooseCucumber,
Reactions: Herbie

Herbie

Has anyone experienced this:

I had a 5 minute session yesterday, at 380 degrees. Full oven. Got done and thought I turned the unit off. Set it down. 5 minutes later, I notice that I smell a burning smell. Pick up the unit and it is burning hot, very uncomfortable to hold. The control button and up/down arrows were illuminated in a white/pale light. None of the buttons would work to do anything. I couldn’t turn it off and it felt like it was getting hotter. I had to take the battery out to get it to turn off.

Once the unit cooled, I checked the oven. All the herb had turned to black dust. It was fully incinerated. Unlike anything I’ve ever seen In a vape. I cleaned the unit but it still stinks. Not sure that smell will ever leave. Which is a deal killer if so. I really liked this vape, for the flavor. So much so, that I ordered a backup last week. Now, I just don’t know......

Herbie

I am curious as to what DaVinci would say. They have excellent customer service. Please keep us informed.

I started a “ticket” yesterday. They got back to me today to confirm my address. I suppose that means they are going to send me another unit, although they already had all my contact information. I want to find out why they think this happened. I will report back as soon as I get more feedback.

Gui7rst

Does anyone have trouble with the led display lights dying?
We're on our fourth so far and the lights start to die within weeks.
By a few months they become impossible to read.

Top Bottom