DaVinci IQ2

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Hey Anyone know if I can use the ceramic chamber for the concentrates as a bud cup for dry herbs?

I ordered it on a whim, but if the portable ceramic chamber also works on the old IQ I would be more than happy.
I have an IQ and ordered the pods to use in it after @Davinci_vaporizer said they would work. They do fit very well in the original IQ though I have been unable to get decent vapor production. For a microdoser it might work but I feel it isn’t using my herbs effectively and efficiently. Possibly I need to adjust my technique. Let me know if you are able to get better results.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: ataxian

kiddvudu2

Hi all, I have some new info regarding the IQ2 upgrade program:

I chatted into support to inquire about my IQ RMA and talked with Patrick for a bit. He did confirm that they just began the upgrade program and he offered it to me. If you have an IQ you would get 30% of your original purchase price towards the IQ2 with a registered device or with proof of purchase, or if you are a pioneer or have guide status you will get 50% of the original purchase price towards the IQ2. He said calling or chatting in is the only way to take advantage at this point because they are processing them as RMA's.
For me, I chose not to do it (yet). It only gives me like $82 towards the $295 IQ2. I still want a clear picture (or clear confirmation from an IQ2 owner) what has happened to satans anus. Not to mention I have backup MP's, Flavor Chambers, and gaskets for my IQ that will not work with the IQ2. Another factor is that if I'm going to get the IQ2, I'm definitely gonna want the dosing pod kit (another $25) as well. Soooooo, I'm gonna get the old IQ back soon (should ship today or 2moro) and then I'll likely be posting it and all it's goodies in a classified ad. And maybe...just maybe...the stars will line up as we approach 4/20/2020 and a more tempting deal will be available.

Peese all!
:tup::peace:

karec

Hi all, I have some new info regarding the IQ2 upgrade program:

I chatted into support to inquire about my IQ RMA and talked with Patrick for a bit. He did confirm that they just began the upgrade program and he offered it to me. If you have an IQ you would get 30% of your original purchase price towards the IQ2 with a registered device or with proof of purchase, or if you are a pioneer or have guide status you will get 50% of the original purchase price towards the IQ2. He said calling or chatting in is the only way to take advantage at this point because they are processing them as RMA's.
For me, I chose not to do it (yet). It only gives me like $82 towards the $295 IQ2. I still want a clear picture (or clear confirmation from an IQ2 owner) what has happened to satans anus. Not to mention I have backup MP's, Flavor Chambers, and gaskets for my IQ that will not work with the IQ2. Another factor is that if I'm going to get the IQ2, I'm definitely gonna want the dosing pod kit (another $25) as well. Soooooo, I'm gonna get the old IQ back soon (should ship today or 2moro) and then I'll likely be posting it and all it's goodies in a classified ad. And maybe...just maybe...the stars will line up as we approach 4/20/2020 and a more tempting deal will be available.

Peese all!
:tup::peace:

Nice to have some clarification on this subject thx, Yeah 30% is mehhh, i dont know what pioneer or having guide status is... i think the OG IQ can be sold for more than 100€ especially if you have extras, i have the concentrate pod, the spacers, the sleeve and off course still under warranty so i think worth more than 30% and closer to 50% so i dont know what to think or what to do... maybe you're right holding on a bit more til 420 and maybe we could get a better deal in the upgrade program cause selling it is not going to be a good time to do...
I like the IQ and my only complaints are the airflow and the maintenance but i do have 3 portables and the IQ was loosing ground and on the way out... 50% would be fair imo :rolleyes::brow:
Cheers
:cool:

kiddvudu2

Nice to have some clarification on this subject thx, Yeah 30% is mehhh, i dont know what pioneer or having guide status is... i think the OG IQ can be sold for more than 100€ especially if you have extras, i have the concentrate pod, the spacers, the sleeve and off course still under warranty so i think worth more than 30% and closer to 50% so i dont know what to think or what to do... maybe you're right holding on a bit more til 420 and maybe we could get a better deal in the upgrade program cause selling it is not going to be a good time to do...
I like the IQ and my only complaints are the airflow and the maintenance but i do have 3 portables and the IQ was loosing ground and on the way out... 50% would be fair imo :rolleyes::brow:
Cheers
I concur 100%

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I concur 100%
I want new portable?
Collect because it’s what one does to reach coolness?
MIRQ or 2?

I use a SOLO because it wont die?

I want one to use outside in the yard?
I want something new for fun!

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Haha, I suppose some do, I personally do to reach "highness" lol!

On a serious note, I don't own the Miqro or the IQ2. I do own the IQ original though, and it is a solid unit.
I kid around sometime’s?

Too many rip’s of ROSIN!
Need a new portable to be awesome!

ataxian,

kiddvudu2

I kid around sometime’s?

Too many rip’s of ROSIN!
Need a new portable to be awesome!
I hear ya brother! I have been lurking in the weeds on a couple threads myself lately. Within the last two weeks I have added two devices to my carts and then backed out last minute. I'm pretty content with my top 4 portables right now I suppose. But damn that VAS!!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I hear ya brother! I have been lurking in the weeds on a couple threads myself lately. Within the last two weeks I have added two devices to my carts and then backed out last minute. I'm pretty content with my top 4 portables right now I suppose. But damn that VAS!!
Don’t get VAS ? (My wife doesn’t appreciate my many pieces)
Back in High School paper was in fashion?

GAS + VAS = $$$$$ however worth the feeling!

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
EDIT:

Our upgrade program is back under review, but we'll have something completely fleshed out within the next week.

We were ready to roll something out this week but the infrastructure wasn't practical for us (I:E; we didn't want to have people waiting forever to get their upgrade processed) - so we're looking at it and will have a solution soon. Thanks for being patient!

www.davincitech.com

Last edited:

Randy Lahey

30% with that price point isnt tempting enough for me. Shame because I loved my IQ. But after 1 RMA and the new device having a lid that wont stay shut, just cant justify spending that much money to roll the dice again. Oh well. The hunt for the new vape goes on...anyone have any suggestions on a good stealthy portable, Im all ears!

karec

30% with that price point isnt tempting enough for me. Shame because I loved my IQ. But after 1 RMA and the new device having a lid that wont stay shut, just cant justify spending that much money to roll the dice again. Oh well. The hunt for the new vape goes on...anyone have any suggestions on a good stealthy portable, Im all ears!

I replaced my IQ with the TinyMight, i agree with you 30% with that price isn't tempting enough.... the price to start should be -30% to be affordable and in line with others but i won't discuss prices... only what i will pay :lol::lol::lol:. So after this disappointing sale i think i can get something around 125€ for my IQ that cost me with postage 280€ :o (i won't make that mistake again...) on 7/2017, still under warranty and with the proof of purchase and some extras...anyone interested in Europe PM pref.
Still like it but went easily to the bottom of my arsenal and is the most expensive portable i got, to be laying around with no use best to go and use the money to get something on 420.

Cheers

yogurtsauce

I bought an IQ 2 for $180 and I can say that for that price it was totally worth it.

The upgrade is for the air dial. My first Dynavap was a glass wpa with no carb. My upgrade was a simrell vortex.

The IQ and the IQ 2 use the same analogy, and also the same cooling effect (and it glows while you hit it, and shows you a draw bar that gets more filled the longer you draw.

They improved the hand issue. As a sensitive hand person, I can say that this won't hurt your hands.

yogurtsauce,
Reactions: Jill NYC

bdmonkeyj3w

Still no reply I spoke with someone on the phone that said they've been very busy. He emailed me a list of things to send. Even sent a video of me explaining my issues. That was last Thursday and never even got a response saying they recieved the info. I don't get why if I'm telling them the oven isn't staying shut they need to put me through a court trial. I contacted them the day I recieved the device. Looks like I'm stuck with a 300 dollar paper weight for now. If this isn't a defective unit I would not recommend buying this device as the oven door will open just by you looking at it. Should of just replaced my mighty like I was originally going to do

you have an iq2 that doesnt stay shut when hot? its a magnetic door... did you get this resolved? did you purchase from a legit distributor? ive had mine for about a month now and run it from the floor to ceiling temp wise, magnets still good.

bdmonkeyj3w,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hello All,

We are spending some time this week to meet and discuss how best to rollout our upgrade program.

We would love everyone who wants to upgrade to an IQ2 to be able to do so; so the ask is - what does your ideal upgrade plan look like? I would love to bring your feedback to the meeting so that your voices are considered as we create this program.

Thank you for any and all feedback, and enjoy your weekend.

-Rob

www.davincitech.com

Davinci_vaporizer,
Reactions: Jill NYC

sd401k

Well of course, ideally we could send you our IQs and give you $60 and get an IQ2. However, I'll likely take advantage of whatever y'all offer.

sd401k,

Randy Lahey

Hello All,

We are spending some time this week to meet and discuss how best to rollout our upgrade program.

We would love everyone who wants to upgrade to an IQ2 to be able to do so; so the ask is - what does your ideal upgrade plan look like? I would love to bring your feedback to the meeting so that your voices are considered as we create this program.

-Rob

www.davincitech.com
not even sure I want one. I was grateful that davinci let me return my dysfunctional unit and replaced it. But the unit that was sent to me is even worse. lid pops open during use. It never turns on when I click 5 times, takes several attempts. Now 75% of the time just randomly turns off during use (with full charge). uuugh...

Randy Lahey,
Reactions: plum416

someTooL

Hello All,

-Rob

www.davincitech.com

Hi Rob. I sent in my RMA for an IQ and received by DaVinci on the 9th. No updates and I’ve sent you a PM. Any updates you can provide would be helpful. And yes, very interested in the upgrade program...especially since it’s already there. Thanks again.

someTooL,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
not even sure I want one. I was grateful that davinci let me return my dysfunctional unit and replaced it. But the unit that was sent to me is even worse. lid pops open during use. It never turns on when I click 5 times, takes several attempts. Now 75% of the time just randomly turns off during use (with full charge). uuugh...

Are we talking about the IQ2? Or the original IQ?

Hi Rob. I sent in my RMA for an IQ and received by DaVinci on the 9th. No updates and I’ve sent you a PM. Any updates you can provide would be helpful. And yes, very interested in the upgrade program...especially since it’s already there. Thanks again.

Hello sometooL,

Just got back to you via PM. And I should correct you here, there is no comprehensive upgrade program in place. There IS a sort of "secret menu" upgrade (which we posted about previously here and on Reddit) that we are allowing customers to do when they contact customer service, but it's our intention to roll out a seamless, mostly autonomous service that allows for our customers to complete the entire process via our website. That's more what we are looking for feedback on.

Thanks!

-Rob

www.davincitech.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy Lahey

Are we talking about the IQ2? Or the original IQ?

Hello sometooL,

Just got back to you via PM. And I should correct you here, there is no comprehensive upgrade program in place. There IS a sort of "secret menu" upgrade (which we posted about previously here and on Reddit) that we are allowing customers to do when they contact customer service, but it's our intention to roll out a seamless, mostly autonomous service that allows for our customers to complete the entire process via our website. That's more what we are looking for feedback on.

Thanks!

-Rob

www.davincitech.com
You replaced my original IQ with an original IQ that is really defective. Its really bad. Id be somewhat interested in an IQ 2 if it worked but after this nightmare with the original IQ, Im not down for paying a lot of money for it. Id just be apt to try something else.

Randy Lahey,
Top Bottom