DaVinci IQ3

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty

If you checkout davinci's IG this has just posted.

Davinci IQ 3 is coming.
If the listing on ToTheCloud is accurate, looks basically the IQ2 but with a 21700 battery and a 0.7g oven, but same heatup time as the IQ2. Would be interesting to see if it makes many other improvements, but looks basically just an updated IQ2.

Edit: Probably should’ve added the link to start

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
basically the IQ2 but with a 21700 battery

I'm not so sure about that, at least in the graphics from the teaser, seems to be just another 18650 size-wise? The flavor chamber vapor pathway is updated now to have a vortex feature for cooling the vapor too... I also noticed a new pearl for the chamber lid, seems largely similar, we'll see

Shit Snacks,

simba

@weedanwine
If the listing on ToTheCloud is accurate, looks basically the IQ2 but with a 21700 battery and a 0.7g oven, but same heatup time as the IQ2. Would be interesting to see if it makes many other improvements, but looks basically just an updated IQ2.

That's a pretty large chamber size!

simba,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I'm not so sure about that, at least in the graphics from the teaser, seems to be just another 18650 size-wise? The flavor chamber vapor pathway is updated now to have a vortex feature for cooling the vapor too... I also noticed a new pearl for the chamber lid, seems largely similar, we'll see
Edited my post to include the link, but that listing says 21700 in a few places including the 50% bigger capacity than the IQ2 section. Wouldn’t be terribly shocked if that was just a desired feature though. Missed the vortex bit, guess that’s what the cool core technology trademark means, wonder if they’ll be trying to go for more hybrid heating then with the increased airflow?

That's a pretty large chamber size!
Yupppp way too large for me, especially if it remains pure conduction. Will be interesting to see what the actual specs are, but I’m probably not the target customer with this one though.

Shit Snacks

Wouldn’t be terribly shocked if that was just a desired feature though. Missed the vortex bit, guess that’s what the cool core technology trademark means, wonder if they’ll be trying to go for more hybrid heating then with the increased airflow?

Yeah hard to tell from a simple diagram anyway, although the larger cell would of course make the vape larger too... We'll see, I agree it could be very desired, but I never felt like it was too much of a battery drain with 18650 since it is just session conduction (the vortex is for cooling in the pathway, not creating hot air vortex for convection, still curious, but I would be shocked if it was not just the same old session conduction again)

Yupppp way too large for me, especially if it remains pure conduction

Yes however the spacers will be available again, those are such a necessity for a good large chamber session conduction vape imo

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
the vortex is for cooling in the pathway, not creating hot air vortex for convection, still curious, but I would be shocked if it was not just the same old session conduction again
Same, but in the section where the site mentioned the cool core tech, they also mentioned 70% increased airflow with the updated airflow dial. At least for my use the airflow dial was more than sufficient when fully opened, so wondering if they’re trying for a Venty style high airflow hybrid. Definitely just expecting the same thing as the IQ2 but with increased cooling though.

Yes however the spacers will be available again, those are such a necessity for a good large chamber session conduction vape imo
For sure! I never use my IQ2 without either a spacer or a dosing capsule since I never get close to using the full 0.5g capacity.

Shit Snacks

they also mentioned 70% increased airflow with the updated airflow dial

Ah, yeah I don't think that would change that much, with mine I do think the airflow could always be opened up even further, probably would see less dense vapor the more open the airflow is relative to the faster you draw and your temp settings and time of session

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Puff Dad

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I still like my IQ2 for stealth and that conduction biased taste. The slight increase in oven size is overkill but I'd be interested to know if they've updated their heater tech and algorithm. I love the IQ2 as a sipper but I found the heater could be easily overwhelmed. Maybe my tolerance increased 😆.

Does anyone know if they offer upgrade pricing if you own an IQ2?

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Overview

The DaVinci IQ3 represents a significant leap in vaporization technology, offering unmatched flavor precision through its innovative Cool Core™ system, which cools vapor by 50% compared to previous models. This technology, combined with an enhanced Air Dial TM that increases air velocity by 70%, delivers a refreshingly smooth and flavorful experience. The IQ3 also features advanced thermal management with four Smart Path™ temperature settings and precise 1-degree adjustments, allowing for a highly personalized vaping experience.

With a 33% larger oven capacity, capable of holding up to 0.7 grams of material, and powered by a 21700 lithium-ion battery for up to 90 minutes of use, the IQ3 is designed for both efficiency and performance. Its construction, featuring aircraft-grade brushed aluminum and zirconia-glass components, ensures structural integrity while preserving pure, unblemished flavor. The DaVinci IQ3 is engineered to elevate your vaporization journey with its cool, flavorful, and refined sessions.
IQ3 Vaporizer Features:

On-device and In-App Dosage Control
Cool Core™ Flavor Chamber
+/- 1° Precision Temperature Control
Airtight Zirconia / Glass Vapor Path
10-year warranty

The details:

Precision Temperature to 430°F / 221°C
30 Second Heat-up Time & Type-C Charging
Removable 21700 Battery for up to 90 minutes of Run Time
0.7g oven capacity for dry herbs
Heavy Metals Tested

#IQ3
Sealed Zirconia/Glass Vapor Pathway

Our sealed zirconia/glass vapor pathway is clean and free of metals, plastics, and electronic exposure providing purity and clean tech for the connoisseur.
Precision Temperature Control + Smart Paths™

Equipped with four programmed Smart Paths™ settings and precision, 1-degree temp adjustments, the IQ3 offers a unique, personalized portable vaporizer experience.
Type-C Charging

Charge your vaporizer in as little as 3 hours. The reverse charging capability from the vaporizer allows you to power up your phone or another electronic device on the go.
Cool Core™ Flavor Chamber

Patented Cool Core™ system cools vapor by 50%, delivering a refreshingly cool and smooth experience with each draw, further enhanced by a 70% increase in air velocity from the improved Air Dial.
Removable/Rechargeable 21700 Battery