• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
The guy from BFG himself told me this but in my experience, no real change.
I've tried loosening caps while drawing through an empty tip, on both V2 & V3, and I can't notice any loosening of restriction simply by backing the threads off.. I think the real restriction is coming from the diameter of the hole that leads from the tip to the stem. If you compare that piece diameter to a DV, it is quite a bit more narrow on Dani. I've suggested to BFG to widen this on several occasions...🤷‍♂️

zatonic

Ordered Dani v3, Glass Stem and mouth piece. Can't wait to rock this in my water piece!
Did you order from the website? Seems as if the paypal link is broken. Anyone else have luck ordering recently? I DM'd on instagram in the meantime.

zatonic,

Old_muel

Website not working for me either. What's the procedure when ordering through zuckbook/zuckergram does he just send you a paypal invoice & grab your address?
So bowl size is bout 1.5x a dyna or so is that right?
And can you fully extract a bowl in 1 hit using a regular smallish torch lighter like what works on a dyna, or does that require something bigger like those blazers & brulee sized ones etc?

Old_muel,

PossumMD

Website not working for me either. What's the procedure when ordering through zuckbook/zuckergram does he just send you a paypal invoice & grab your address?
Just use the contact form on the website. Unless you mean the site is down, if so, it's up for me now?

PossumMD,

maremaresing

And can you fully extract a bowl in 1 hit using a regular smallish torch lighter like what works on a dyna, or does that require something bigger like those blazers & brulee sized ones etc?

Yeah, you can get it done. More flame more better, and you may need to wait beyond the click if you use a smaller single torch. I think what you will really see is that it takes longer to heat more mass so you will use more of the fuel capacity on the lighter.

Depends on your use, though.

Mimi65

Hello there!
I just received in 4 days my Dani3 wooden stem version from Viëtnam to France by FedEx and I'm amazed by the number of draws/hits I can do per bowl!!!
With one bowl, I had 10 draws by 5 heatings.... and most of my draws had good vapor quantity!!
The only inconvenients is it's a bit heavy compared to the dynavaps, and especially that the shop doesn't produce wooden drip tip to go with the wooden stem!!
But I confirm it's a 510 drip tip that goes in...
So I can tell you this Danivape is worth it! But as the bowl is bigger than the dynavap's ones, the first heating when cold is a bit long: 20 seconds with a single flamme torch turned high... Then the following heatings go quick...
As for me, it's way better than the dynavap...
I recommend it!

zatonic

So bowl size is bout 1.5x a dyna or so is that right?
I reached out to BFG on zackergram. For US buyers, he recommended his two resellers @thedaniusa (Wes) and @FlokiFarm (Jared)

Both were quick to respond and very helpful.
Jared is waiting on metal and wood stems but has glass in stock ready to ship.
Wes has glass and metal in solid colors or anodized, ready to ship.

From what Wes explained to me, you can use a small torch, it just takes 30 seconds to heat up

Last edited:

Wesleypipes

I reached out to BFG on zackergram. For US buyers, he recommended his two resellers @thedaniusa (Wes) and @FlokiFarm (Jared)

Both were quick to respond and very helpful.
Jared is waiting on metal and wood stems but has glass in stock ready to ship.
Wes has glass and metal in solid colors or anodized, ready to ship.

From what Wes explained to me, you can use a small torch, it just takes 30 seconds to heat up
I have used the aomai single flame and they work but it does take a little longer. Maybe 40-45 seconds. The triple flame that comes in the dyna welcome kit works in about 30. And the jet flame(lol) that chillmike uses in his video is quicker but I can't say how much because I have not used one myself. Just to clarify a little bit

Old_muel

Cool so just takes longer to heat the mass up with a smaller lighter but similar results are achievable, nice. I generally find torch lighters to be terribly unreliable I've been through a frustrating amount & they just always fail on me:hmm:, down to 1 small single flame again now is why I ask, guess l'll roll the dice again & grab a few more to try w Dani, I actually have used quite a bit a candle w my dynas over the years when down to zero lighters & they work surprisingly well, maybe partly coz I have an older, thinner cap dunno but it clicks in prolly10 sec or so, not far off a lighter really there's a heap of heat right at the apex of the flame, makes me wonder if a candle could get Dani hot enough to click in a pinch...

Old_muel,

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
Cool so just takes longer to heat the mass up with a smaller lighter but similar results are achievable, nice. I generally find torch lighters to be terribly unreliable I've been through a frustrating amount & they just always fail on me:hmm:, down to 1 small single flame again now is why I ask, guess l'll roll the dice again & grab a few more to try w Dani, I actually have used quite a bit a candle w my dynas over the years when down to zero lighters & they work surprisingly well, maybe partly coz I have an older, thinner cap dunno but it clicks in prolly10 sec or so, not far off a lighter really there's a heap of heat right at the apex of the flame, makes me wonder if a candle could get Dani hot enough to click in a pinch...
There's a ton of us who bought the Ronxs dual when anvil dropped, and its fantastic for Dani as well.. I've been using mine for months with zero issues. A couple tips with torches; always fill them from empty, never from part way, and remember to completely purge the torch before refilling... it should stay in good working order.

maremaresing

If your lighters, torch or not, seem to all die and be unreliable; you aren't purging them before refill. Full stop. Go purge and repair all your "broken" lighters!

I got one of those Ronxs last prime day and it's Just Okay. The flame level never stays where it was last and you have to change it every time, unit is ugly, and the dual flames are too far apart to use. Would be better as a single flame I guess. But it does work a treat for the dani and is cheap so...

I got one of those scorch torch things and it works insanely well on the dani but the flame engulfs it so I don't use that anymore.

fucreg123

Yes. Purge ur torch!

What's the science behind using more or less heat to warm up the cap?
I would think that heating it at a lower temperature would mean that it heats up slower and therefore the heat can distribute more evenly?
Wouldn't that allow for the best extraction?

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud

What about an alcohol burner? They work well with dynas. Cleaner and hotter than a candle. Blue flame all the way.

zatonic

Yes. Purge ur torch!

What's the science behind using more or less heat to warm up the cap?
I would think that heating it at a lower temperature would mean that it heats up slower and therefore the heat can distribute more evenly?
Wouldn't that allow for the best extraction?
Well with a standard vapcap, that is certainly the case. Can anyone confirm that slower heat matters with Dani? I assume maybe not since it's much thicker and can be heated without rotation so I assume it's evenly heating?

zatonic,

Grover

Retailer
There's a ton of us who bought the Ronxs dual when anvil dropped, and its fantastic for Dani as well.. I've been using mine for months with zero issues. A couple tips with torches; always fill them from empty, never from part way, and remember to completely purge the torch before refilling... it should stay in good working order.

Thanks Bings...I just ordered the Ronxs dual from the Amazon Canada site ($27.99 CAD all-in...with 1-day Prime delivery). FYI to my fellow Canuckleheads: there is also a Canadian option for Dani purchase on the BFG IG.

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
I got one of those Ronxs last prime day and it's Just Okay. The flame level never stays where it was last and you have to change it every time, unit is ugly, and the dual flames are too far apart to use. Would be better as a single flame I guess. But it does work a treat for the dani and is cheap so...
Oh mine is consistent, other than not really liking low flame settings when set to dual. It'll need to be turned up as it gets empty like a lot of torches, but I find I can set it to just over halfway on the slider (dual flame), and its usually solid there for 2 or 3 days. Maybe their QC is shit.

BingsBuddery,
Reactions: Grover

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Questions to those who own a wood stem Dani. Is the wood stem lined with metal and will the current model fit both the V2 and the V3? Thanks for any assistance!.
woodstem.png

endof3d,

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
Grabbed one, but all I lack is a torch. The blazer firefox is dope, but every butane tip I tried did not fit, so that is my only gripe about it(tried the neon 11x tips and the vector tips. None of em worked.). I should grab the ronxs torch since I have several cans of butane left.

Wesleypipes

Questions to those who own a wood stem Dani. Is the wood stem lined with metal and will the current model fit both the V2 and the V3? Thanks for any assistance!.
woodstem.png

The current stem is lined with metal and has a spiral intercooler as well. They are designed to fit the v3. I use mine on my v2 and it's a super tight fit( need tools to take apart) and thats with luring it up. There is a still difference in the od which makes the v2 too tight for the new wooden stems.

Top Bottom