• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

paradise

Okay I just ordered one as well. I'm getting the silver metal stem and the glass stem. Very nice communication with BFG and great customer experience.

They also offered me a 5% discount or a free glass stem just for being on FC :brow: so if you're still doubting that might just be the nudge to take the plunge!

Will report back once its here :)
Nice to hear, free glass stem is a dope gift and their representatives have great response time in email!
I think I'm sold, gonna get a metal one to test around and definitely another one if I like it (wood?), that price tag is very appealing for what I'm seeing so far :D

Stone__Man

Does anyone know if Danivape screens are interchangeable with Dynavap screens?

Have a boat load of DV screens and thankfully they fit the Anvil as well.
Triple threat!
three.jpg

glass.jpg

they do not. the Dani screen is larger, don't ask me how much larger but I assure that they are not interchangeable parts . the screen is Titanium as I have been told.

Last edited:

maremaresing

Been holding off until I got this order in hand to report on BFG. Now that I have (a day early thanks dhl!) I only have positive stuff to say. In spite of not wanting to order through insta, I found BFG to be fast, friendly, discreet, and transparent. Just an all around nice experience. Delivery took less than 7 days.

The device itself is so impressive. Interesting how the body doesn't have a condenser style tube running down the center. Probably doesn't need it, though. Great threading on the components, and finished nicely for it's price point. I can't comment on it's operation with the metal body, and while I'm envious of all the glass, I probably wouldn't have used it either.

I instantly installed the tip on my stainless steel Amazed, as was my plan from the start. It looks like it was designed for it, and the orings I used for my dynavap tip on the Amazed work even better with the slightly larger BFG.

fwPxNaf.jpg
fwPxNaf.jpg

With a nearly ten inch airpath snaking through a block of stainless steel, back to back hits from the BFG remained ice cold.

sjawEaK.jpg

FUNCTION of the BFG kinda blows me away. My first go I just heated the ring with a triple flame torch from a little bit away, to a few seconds after the click. Puffs were nicely flavorful, and the load was lightly toasted. Excellent, but not what I was after.

The second go about 15 minutes later (long enough for the tip to cool), I ran the flame right up on the tip, with half on the ring and half below it. Waited a few seconds after the click. Even though the vapor was cool, I could tell something was up. The clouds I exhaled were INSANE, and yes I said clouds plural.

I'm sure you could clear it in one through glass where you have more space to collect the vapor, but through the stem I tapped out. And then the next inhale was just as a big! And the next was about a third as big, before a click. The load exited fully roasted.

I'm really impressed. Through glass, with a single flame torch, I can get my 2019 dynavap stainless steel tip to produce clouds like this and fully roast a load in a hit or so. But, it's nowhere near as pleasant as the BFG, and not possible with the stem only, and you really risk combustion. And you don't get more than one.

Great job BFG on this device, and the excellent customer interactions. Really excited to see what else you come out with.

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
FUNCTION of the BFG kinda blows me away. My first go I just heated the ring with a triple flame torch from a little bit away, to a few seconds after the click. Puffs were nicely flavorful, and the load was lightly toasted. Excellent, but not what I was after.

The second go about 15 minutes later (long enough for the tip to cool), I ran the flame right up on the tip, with half on the ring and half below it. Waited a few seconds after the click. Even though the vapor was cool, I could tell something was up. The clouds I exhaled were INSANE, and yes I said clouds plural.

I'm sure you could clear it in one through glass where you have more space to collect the vapor, but through the stem I tapped out. And then the next inhale was just as a big! And the next was about a third as big, before a click. The load exited fully roasted.

I'm really impressed. Through glass, with a single flame torch, I can get my 2019 dynavap stainless steel tip to produce clouds like this and fully roast a load in a hit or so. But, it's nowhere near as pleasant as the BFG, and not possible with the stem only, and you really risk combustion. And you don't get more than one.
I will print this out as a guidance :D:rockon:Thank you so much for your advanced feedback but tbh I'm a little bit sad because these guys on FC could read this review sooner than me arghhhhh
This amazing picture is from my friend @labetkomp you guys should ask him to do a comparison for sure :brow::brow:

Stone__Man

awww is that simrel copperband on vapcap? anvil and Danivape with wood stem?

Last edited:
Stone__Man,
Reactions: Momor

ibnganja

BFG claims Sucudo90d is a former customer. THEREFORE he knows his contact information. He should help pass his information onto the authorities with the help of these mods. Because Sucudu90 has stolen at least 1000 USD that I counted from various people on these forums.

I think people should stop ordering from BFG until he is held accountable, too. He let this go on for way too long. The front-page of this thread should have been clear that Sucudu90 was not part of the DaniVape.

According to BFG, he told me on IG they had issues with Sucu and he even blocked him......... so if you have issues with this guy, who is lying and stealing and using your vape name, before it is even released widely..... why wouldn't you tell people until AFTER many have been screwed over?

I am beginning to believe this is kind of like a crypto-exit scam. They make a product, sell a few to some people who will post about it, then when they get a bunch of orders they will high-tail it out of there.

ibnganja,
Reactions: Vapetrees

maremaresing

Man, thanks so much for this post! I am twice as stoked to get mine now! Can I ask where you got that wicked stem? Never heard of Amazed before now.
So glad you enjoyed it! That stem is really special. Took me a month of pouring over the internet to find the "perfect" one for me. Cooling maze pipes and such are pretty rare.

It's sold in the usa as icky stick, but the stainless version was a limited run. In the UK though, red-eye (who are probably the original company?) still produce the stainless one.

These guys would print money if they only made an adapter for dynavaps. I was not impressed at all with the revolve, but Amazed is bae.

You'll need 3 of these orings, too.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@maremaresing i really like how you've attached yours to that amazed pipe. It's a smart design with the tubular shape making space for many maze angles (I was only familiar with more flat style pipes with a maze type cooling system). And all these angles along with the added distance of the vapor path should really cool it down. What are the two holes in the mouthpiece for though?

A headshop in Amsterdam carries it so I might order one (free shipping as I'm also in NL). They got it in brushed stainless, which I believe will pair nicely with the Dani.

kokolokokolokon

I instantly installed the tip on my stainless steel Amazed, as was my plan from the start. It looks like it was designed for it, and the orings I used for my dynavap tip on the Amazed work even better with the slightly larger BFG.

fwPxNaf.jpg
fwPxNaf.jpg

With a nearly ten inch airpath snaking through a block of stainless steel, back to back hits from the BFG remained ice cold.

sjawEaK.jpg

Looks great with the amazed pipe! :o Do the stem get too much Hot?
for what you say it (the amazed cooling unit) doesn't retain much vapor. I tried the alivi8 some time ago and seems It retains too much vapor (and have the same cooling unit)

Last edited:
kokolokokolokon,

maremaresing

Thanks a ton! I'm super duper pleased with the pairing of the dani to my amazed pipe. It's designed for smoking, with a burning cauldron and scalding smoke. With a vape like the dani, the body never gets hot, the vapor never gets hot. It's just overkill for vape applications, which makes for a nice experience.

When you say "retains vapor" do you mean a condensation of vapor in the maze that decreases the vapor amount? I don't see that, and didn't see that in my previous application with it. The thing that surprises me is that it stays very clean inside the maze as long as you clear it. That leads me to believe you arent losing much.

The holes near the mouthpiece are for a lanyard/neck chain! Very cool, though I don't use it.

edit: Oh and it gives the whole BFG a very satisfying heft when in use.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

The holes near the mouthpiece are for a lanyard/neck chain! Very cool, though I don't use it.
Ah okay lol I thought it was some weirdly placed carb at first but then I noticed the second one

I don't believe they're present on the Red Eye version as well, which is fine by me as I wouldn't be using it either. (Edit: Upon closer inspection it does)

Now to see if there's some orings that ship to Netherlands...

Last edited:

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
BFG claims Sucudo90d is a former customer. THEREFORE he knows his contact information. He should help pass his information onto the authorities with the help of these mods. Because Sucudu90 has stolen at least 1000 USD that I counted from various people on these forums.

I think people should stop ordering from BFG until he is held accountable, too. He let this go on for way too long. The front-page of this thread should have been clear that Sucudu90 was not part of the DaniVape.

According to BFG, he told me on IG they had issues with Sucu and he even blocked him......... so if you have issues with this guy, who is lying and stealing and using your vape name, before it is even released widely..... why wouldn't you tell people until AFTER many have been screwed over?

I am beginning to believe this is kind of like a crypto-exit scam. They make a product, sell a few to some people who will post about it, then when they get a bunch of orders they will high-tail it out of there.
Warning members about a potential scam is one thing, but we do not allow brigaiding around here, so enough about this sucudo90 guy.

If you'd like to discuss this topic further, please take it to PMs.

Thank you.

:peace:

ibnganja

Warning members about a potential scam is one thing, but we do not allow brigaiding around here, so enough about this sucudo90 guy.

If you'd like to discuss this topic further, please take it to PMs.

Thank you.

:peace:

As far as I know: that Son guy is a stem maker who took the Dani tip/cap and tried to resell it as his own. I give BFG benefit of doubt as it seems they got caught in the middle.

there've been enough posts about that clown, hopefully it'll be enough to warn others

ibnganja,

TeaCup

So glad you enjoyed it! That stem is really special. Took me a month of pouring over the internet to find the "perfect" one for me. Cooling maze pipes and such are pretty rare.

It's sold in the usa as icky stick, but the stainless version was a limited run. In the UK though, red-eye (who are probably the original company?) still produce the stainless one.

These guys would print money if they only made an adapter for dynavaps. I was not impressed at all with the revolve, but Amazed is bae.

You'll need 3 of these orings, too.

Thank you @maremaresing, I'm ordering one of these straight away for my Anvil. Was gonna pay someone to make me a short fat stem like that, so this should save me some money. Is there anywhere that a carb could be drilled in? Not sure if the maze inside is taking up all the room or not. Never drilled one before so I'm not exactly sure if there's a specific spot that it needs, or doesn't need to be. Also, anyway you can measure the length of whatever part of the Dani we don't see once it's inside the Amazed, that way I know if it's deep enough for the Anvil to fit? LOVE this setup man, you saved me hours of looking for something like this. :clap:

Last edited:

VerteKzX

Got my Dani 2days ago, ordered from their ig page, they were kind and respond very quickly considering the difference of time zone. I'm an owner of a dynavap and I can say the dani it's not a bad copy/clone but a solid device that give you really terpy hit. They also added some spare orings. Big terpy cloud.. Really like this danivape 😀😁

Last edited:
Top Bottom