• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

maremaresing

No worries! Half the fun is bodging together random parts and this sizing will actually work better for what I want to put the tip on, I bet. Thanks for posting those oring sizes, too. That will help in the future.

LittleBoy0311

YIKES. It was still spitting vapor when you cleared it!!! That's what I want. Just a step up from a dynavap for glass and other things. I don't even really need this. I'm well cared for by my current vape selection, but having something new to try on things is nice. Plus I have a huge old medicali that I want to properly fill with vapor.
I have an Herborizer Ti, maybe is the hype for a new vape but i’m not using it anymore since i got the dani… i feel more medicated with the dani and It lasts longer.
Also, yeah you can get other 2-3 small hit after the first big one… 👌 i usually do if i don’t couch lock 😂

justcametomind

@batteryfreeganz also made a Lotus-like vape in the past. Since Lotus vape is discontinued I think many of us would like to try it, but unfortunately Bfg’s version is sold out and apparently he now focuses on Danivape.
The Lotus fan base was huge here so if I was the OP I would start doing both.
Here is a pic of it from his instagram account.
At least I’m sure there would be a lot less drama whatever name he chose since Lotus is no more, unfortunately.

Last edited:

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
I love love love my Anvil, but this would seem like something I'd recommend to my friends and acquaintances. While they all love my Anvil as well no one wants to pay over $250 for a device besides people who use this forum. No I've never owned a dynavap, the heavy hits from the Anvil is the appeal whom I've shared the Anvil with.

OP is a smart man regardless, I'd like to know how long the heat is retained compared to the Anvil. If this thing is similar then you bet your ass I'd recommend this product first to anyone due to its price.

Maybe that sounds strange cause it's a complete differently manufactured device. But in my mind I just think of the average weed consoomer who just wants to smoke from a bowl or bong. AKA EVERYONE that I know or met, they would be way more inclined to invest in a vape for this price. When my friends/acquaintances first tried the Anvil and fell in love (probably 50+ people at this point no joke) their ladyboner gets turned off immediately when I say it starts at $200.

Might be controversial opinion but vaping is literally enthusiast realm (hence why this forum exists), no average joe gives two flying fucks about vapes, if all your buddies are into herb vapes that's rare. I talk to a lot of people, $100+ for ANY vape is a gigantic turn off.

Yes of course Dynavap also has competitive pricing, but I'm focused on the heavy hits that everyone I've shown the Anvil to adores. If Danivape emulates that; fucking ill!

I'm rooting for you OP cause you have the skill to make a new device in the first place, while simultaneously offering it at a competitive price. Stuff like this can make the market much more friendly to the average joe.

Last edited:

TeaCup

For anyone who owns this an an Anvil, what's the restriction & taste like comparatively? I don't own a DynaVap so I can't go by that. I have an Anvil that I like the free flowiness of it, and also think it's pretty tasty too, but I'm not sure I need something this expensive if I can get this and a DynaVap for similar pricing. Thanks.

LittleBoy0311

I love love love my Anvil, but this would seem like something I'd recommend to my friends and acquaintances. While they all love my Anvil as well no one wants to pay over $250 for a device besides people who use this forum. No I've never owned a dynavap, the heavy hits from the Anvil is the appeal whom I've shared the Anvil with.

OP is a smart man regardless, I'd like to know how long the heat is retained compared to the Anvil. If this thing is similar then you bet your ass I'd recommend this product first to anyone due to its price.

Maybe that sounds strange cause it's a complete differently manufactured device. But in my mind I just think of the average weed consoomer who just wants to smoke from a bowl or bong. AKA EVERYONE that I know or met, they would be way more inclined to invest in a vape for this price. When my friends/acquaintances first tried the Anvil and fell in love (probably 50+ people at this point no joke) their ladyboner gets turned off immediately when I say it starts at $200.

Might be controversial opinion but vaping is literally enthusiast realm (hence why this forum exists), no average joe gives two flying fucks about vapes, if all your buddies are into herb vapes that's rare. I talk to a lot of people, $100+ for ANY vape is a gigantic turn off.

Yes of course Dynavap also has competitive pricing, but I'm focused on the heavy hits that everyone I've shown the Anvil to adores. If Danivape emulates that; fucking ill!

I'm rooting for you OP cause you have the skill to make a new device in the first place, while simultaneously offering it at a competitive price. Stuff like this can make the market much more friendly to the average joe.
You can extract a 0.15g bowl in a single heat cycle in a single hit (if you got polmunar streght). The airflow is very restricted (i love it). It almost feel like a joint (you can go for a cheek draw like cigarets/joints but i prefer a direct draw. Still managble without too much force.)

Besides that there aren’t much real differences form the anvil.

P.s.
The click is very low temp. If you want a “single hit extract all” experience you have to overheat by 4-5s

P.P.S.
I do not own an anvil, this considerations were made confronting with some friends that have got the anvil

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
P.s.
The click is very low temp. If you want a “single hit extract all” experience you have to overheat by 4-5s

P.P.S.
I do not own an anvil, this considerations were made confronting with some friends that have got the anvil
Thank you that's actually pretty interesting, already a different experience.

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,

LittleBoy0311

Seems to be some drama in the community with a scammer. @batteryfreeganz can you explain the role sucud90 has in this product?
My and my vaping group already bumped on this question on the first days of may (during dani batch1 release).

Sucudu90dn IS NOT an official reseller. In fact he blocked BFG.

He was trying to be an official reseller (for the international market) but BFG declined because he was behaving too childish.

He than decided to buy 10 Dani from BFG and he sold them in 2 days as if they were made by him. (1 was sold to me, Dani batch1 very rare right now). After that he blocked BFG and pretended to be the official dani dealer.

Hope that will clear things up waiting for bfg answer.

P.s.

I got my dani from sucudu90dn after 3 weeks of ghosting and other 21 business days of shipping (he went with the cheapest option, regardles of me paying for dhl).

At least I got it in the end. I consider myself very lucky

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Admittedly a little slow to figure things out as I just discovered @batteryfreeganz website. However, despite the many beautiful vapes in the photos most seem to have different actual heat fins, mouth pieces, and overall body tooling and design.

Question: How does one know which model one's purchasing, and is there any difference in performance between them? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
g1.png

g2.png

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@endof3d you purchase via direct communication, for example through the website. I imagine that's when all these questions and specifics will be sorted out (haven't ordered one myself). I haven't seen anyone who has both the wooden and the metal stem or any of the other possible variations, so I think we'll have to wait for a comparison? There's some information they offer themselves but you probably already found that.

LittleBoy0311

Admittedly a little slow to figure things out as I just discovered @batteryfreeganz website. However, despite the many beautiful vapes in the photos most seem to have different actual heat fins, mouth pieces, and overall body tooling and design.

Question: How does one know which model one's purchasing, and is there any difference in performance between them? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
g1.png

g2.png

5 fin is batch#1
3 fin is batch#2

Only the tip changed from batch1 to batch2 (improvements)
Wooden stem and SS stem are interchangable and perform “kinda the same”

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Seems to be some drama in the community with a scammer. @batteryfreeganz can you explain the role sucud90 has in this product?
I'm very sorry that sucudu90dn's drama has bothered you guys. Since sucudu90dn is just one of my customers at the beginning but a lot of people ask me about sucudu, I think I should correct this rumour.

First, Sucudu bought 12 DaniVapes from us (maybe for re-selling) 2 months ago and that's all. He hasn't been in our team or even a retailer/wholesale as well. Sucudu90dn was just a BFG's customer. BATTERY-FREE GANZ IS THE ONLY MANUFACTURER & RETAILER/SELLER in the WORLD until now.

Second, I did talk to him to ask why he said to you guys DaniVape is his project/company/product or something similar and he denied it, the answer from him is something like customers's misunderstanding/miscommunication (like he wanted you guys believed his claim without saying anything directly).

Because I never said he was in my team and I don't know him enough so tbh I can't claim he's a scammer or not. I also can't help you guys who's suffering with this mess but if any of you is trying to get a DaniVape please contact directly to us through facebook/instagram/email, especially who failed when trying to get one from sucudu90dn, I will send you 1 glass stem for free as an apology from DaniVape manufacturer.

Thanks a lot <3

g1.png

g2.png

Many thanks to @LittleBoy0311 for your answer. Yes he's right, we just did 5 fins version for 1st batch and 2nd batch is all 3 fins. We keep the same price for Dani's tip (1.290.000vnđ) so you don't need to worry about that. 1st batch we give glass stems for free as launching gifts so the price is 1.290.000vnđ.

@endof3d you purchase via direct communication, for example through the website. I imagine that's when all these questions and specifics will be sorted out (haven't ordered one myself). I haven't seen anyone who has both the wooden and the metal stem or any of the other possible variations, so I think we'll have to wait for a comparison? There's some information they offer themselves but you probably already found that.
a comparison video between wood and metal stem will be released soon <3 Thanks for your suggestion. The Castle is not longer produced because being upgraded for a better version, can't tell when it's ready for sale again but with community support we will try to bring it back to the market asap.

Last edited:

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
I now understand that it is very expensive and difficult to import western vapes to Vietnam, as cannabis use is illegal there. I love how @batteryfreeganz has solved this issue by designing their own, in-house heavy hitter. And, done it so well that people on the opposite side of the globe, who already own Anvils and Dynavaps, want one. :lol:

Count me in! Ordered the metal variant and am stoked to try it! What a fantastic time to be a vaporist... variety is the spice of life:rockon:

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Okay I just ordered one as well. I'm getting the silver metal stem and the glass stem. Very nice communication with BFG and great customer experience.

They also offered me a 5% discount or a free glass stem just for being on FC :brow: so if you're still doubting that might just be the nudge to take the plunge!

Will report back once its here :)

Stone__Man

Perhaps it should be referred to as the BFG and not the danivape, as the only markings is the BFG on the silver cap ring.

after all for YEARS I have seen vapes being referred to starting letters of names. so yeah....

when i look at it I see it as BFC and the same words enter my mind, BECAUSE FUCK COMBUSTION ! :myday:

tell me that G don't look like a C. :goon:

Top Bottom