• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

hinglemccringleberry

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐏𝐄 & 3 NO RULES​

DaniVape - the first high-performance vaporizer 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗼𝗻 that works on the [𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏/𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 = 8/2] mechanism offering HIGH-QUALITY vaporization at a cheaper price
😉

Being different with 3 NO RULES:​

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ battery​

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ grinder​

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ ̵̵̵r̵̵̵otating (̵̵̵w̵̵̵h̵̵̵i̵̵̵l̵̵̵e̵̵̵ h̵̵̵e̵̵̵a̵̵̵t̵̵̵n̵̵̵g̵̵̵)̵̵̵​

The herb chamber could contain up to 0.1g herb, which is suitable for small gatherings with the number of stoners just right for 1 set of exploding cats
❤

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/Batteryfreeganz
Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/batteryfreeganz/
I know it's June, but this is an April Fool's gag, right?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Does this OP qualify as a crook?

Modnote: I'm pretty sure there is a more diplomatic way you could have posed this question. Please remember to be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
FlyingLow,
Reactions: Xclerk

androponic

vaped.
Does this OP qualify as a crook?
I dont think so. sure there are a lot of influences from a few other products but there are also improvements/differences. To call a crook is a huge leap, that means any vape maker that put an oven/payload above a resistance coil (which a ton of loved vapes around here are) are all crooks of a product? cmon… can we not be toxic?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
There are some blurred lines here as relates to copyright and even branding ... DynaVap vs DaniVape, form factor, etc... What am I missing? Nothing seems to be original or innovative.

androponic

vaped.
the sterling silver band to heat the oven is original, the cap screws on and not just a loose fitting cap, airflow holes to direct intake into the channels of the tip. theres some differences right there and i havent even received mine yet to have in hand. if there is indeed a copyright issue the copyright holder will find their right way i suppose. i dont think a new makers thread is the place for it especially. i bought one to support a new maker and hope he keeps making products. welcome @batteryfreeganz and dont let the negativity stop you my friend!!

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I get why people are triggered by the name. But for me I'd rather encourage the developer to continue to refine his creation and reap the rewards of doing so. Another entry into the butane DV Anvil world is welcomed by me, especially if it has a larger bowl and able too retain heat for several pulls.

As far as the name, how about Silver Dragon, Dragon Breath or Silver Tiger! :)

Last edited:

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Cool. More vapes, or other products?
haha maybe both. We're making an IH which will be perfectly compatible with DaniVape. And a new vape will be coming soon as well :D

the sterling silver band to heat the oven is original, the cap screws on and not just a loose fitting cap, airflow holes to direct intake into the channels of the tip. theres some differences right there and i havent even received mine yet to have in hand. if there is indeed a copyright issue the copyright holder will find their right way i suppose. i dont think a new makers thread is the place for it especially. i bought one to support a new maker and hope he keeps making products. welcome @batteryfreeganz and dont let the negativity stop you my friend!!
thank you very much :D:D It's so inspiring to talk to you guys

Duba

Accessory Maker
Waouh, what a warm welcome here!
I have the impression that as soon as someone approaches the God Dynavap, they try to burn his wings.
Personnaly, i'm glad that others are looking at how the Dyna works and want to improve it (which makes sense).
@ batteryfreeganz : Yours is partly inspired by Dynavap (worshipped) and Anvil (depreciated) so you're looked at with distrust and suspicion.

I have 2 on the way and can't wait to try them.
I'm hopeful that it will be more reliable and consistent than the Dyna.
I doubt it will have the extraction power of the Anvil but it looks interesting.

Good luck!

kokolokokolokon

I doubt it will have the extraction power of the Anvil but it looks interesting.
I dont have the anvil but seems like It has more power extraction than the Daniboy.
Anyway, if you have more "lung strengh" and "throat strengh" than me (im weak xd) you can make Big clouds out of the daniboy passing the click.

I see a issue with the metal stem: It is made by 3 pieces. The central one, wich have the cooling unit; and the other 2 pieces, compatible with 510 drip tips, wich are screwed to the central piece. I find easiest to unscrew the piece attached to the tip than the cap...wich means sometimes i try to uncrew the cap (a little Hot) and start unscrew the stem piece.
@batteryfreeganz do you have this issue too?

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
I dont have the anvil but seems like It has more power extraction than the Daniboy.
Anyway, if you have more "lung strengh" and "throat strengh" than me (im weak xd) you can make Big clouds out of the daniboy passing the click.

I see a issue with the metal stem: It is made by 3 pieces. The central one, wich have the cooling unit; and the other 2 pieces, compatible with 510 drip tips, wich are screwed to the central piece. I find easiest to unscrew the piece attached to the tip than the cap...wich means sometimes i try to uncrew the cap (a little Hot) and start unscrew the stem piece.
Yes it's a small problem we're solving. You could scew body parts tightly as much as posible, and close the cap gentlely that would be easier.

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
I think that this vape doesn't seem like a copy or knockoff, but a blend of the features of two current vapes. As there isn't much innovation in this particular segment, I welcome a newcomer.

Advice to my young developers. If the product can stand on it's own merits there is no need to piggy back on another's name. You've made the grind ahead unnecessarily more difficult.

I agree with both these statements. If the vape is good we will want it, buy it and promote it by telling others. Don't start your journey having to fight Dynavap or the haters. Come up with a name that represents you. Your device looks very cool!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I have a good frient who ordered from BFG and will be checking out the Danivape. Imho the name is horrible play for a product that IMO looks superior to a stock a dynavap at about the same price including the shipping, but the name Danivape almost suggest the opposite in the way it comes off with dynavaps long standing in the community.
That being said my friend order from sucudu, this person is affiliated with you correct? He is worried after seeing the BFG account

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
My frient has received shipping info. Super excited to try it out. You haven’t heard of the new development down the street from dynaverse? Daniverse here I come 🤣
All joking aside I am glad they are in route and I’ll have videos of it with Prophet soon. Also excited to ditch the copper for classy silver band.

LittleBoy0311

Hi everyone new here! Got my Dani (from sucudu… big no here get it from BFG. Sucudu is ok but he’s too much disorganized and the feeling is always “i got scammed”).

Anyway, the Dani is amazing imho. It is exactly what i was looking. I like heavy hitters and the Dani did not disappointed me. So, here my thoughts:

It is a truly “multirole”. Heating it on the silver ring will give you a nice soft and tasty vapour. Heating it on the bottom (below the ring, near the airflow holes) it will pounch hard with heavy milky vapour. I’m used to 4-5s overheat with a duble flame butan torch.
The chamber (bowl) is up to 0.2g if you grind it and you will be able to extract it full in 1 long hit. Couch lock is not an option at this point 😂

I really cannot find cons except for the cap being a little too hot after the “cooling down” click. I got burned because of dynavap habits. Now i got a tool to screw and unscrew it while hot and everything is so smooth.

Hi everyone new here! Got my Dani (from sucudu… big no here get it from BFG. Sucudu is ok but he’s too much disorganized and the feeling is always “i got scammed”).

Anyway, the Dani is amazing imho. It is exactly what i was looking. I like heavy hitters and the Dani did not disappointed me. So, here my thoughts:

It is a truly “multirole”. Heating it on the silver ring will give you a nice soft and tasty vapour. Heating it on the bottom (below the ring, near the airflow holes) it will pounch hard with heavy milky vapour. I’m used to 4-5s overheat with a duble flame butan torch.
The chamber (bowl) is up to 0.2g if you grind it and you will be able to extract it full in 1 long hit. Couch lock is not an option at this point 😂

I really cannot find cons except for the cap being a little too hot after the “cooling down” click. I got burned because of dynavap habits. Now i got a tool to screw and unscrew it while hot and everything is so smooth.

And for everyone wondering, this is the avb of a single hit with 5s overheat after the click.
I do not own an Anvil to do a direct compare but, the dani costs around 100$ with shipping + border fees. Anvil is around 300$ With shipping and border fees..
So yeah, who cares about anvil and toxic copper oxide 😄

Do not screw thight the cap, i alwasy screw until it stops and then unscrew a little. No issue at all like that.

And for everyone wondering, this is the avb of a single hit with 5s overheat after the click.
I do not own an Anvil to do a direct compare but, the dani costs around 100$ with shipping + border fees. Anvil is around 300$ With shipping and border fees..
So yeah, who cares about anvil and toxic copper oxide 😄

@Duba

kokolokokolokon

Try to heat it on the silver ring, turning it slowly and pass 8-10 sec from the click :freak:

it is interesting to see how the tip depends on the stem model. Your tip have more rings to dissipate heat than mine :o

Do not screw thight the cap, i alwasy screw until it stops and then unscrew a little. No issue at all like that.
thaks! i did start to doing this...+a tool to unscrew the hot cap :rofl:

LittleBoy0311

@LittleBoy0311 Thanks for the review and those pictures of it in the adapter (With orings and such). Is the dani compatible with dyna stems out of the box? That would be cool!

Anyway, your review pushed me over the edge to buy this, even though I swore I wouldn't . VAS strikes again :cry:
Nope… the dani has custom sizes.. not standard. It will not fit in any dyna stem :(

As you saw on picture above, i used a mighty 10-14-18wpa with 3x 6.8x1.9 and 1x 8.8x1.9 oring

Top Bottom