• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

jasp3r

Yes, it is definitely better. I drilled my V2 cap holes to 1/16", and testing between the two, the V3 is slightly less restricted even than my modded V2--I hadnt expected that result because the V3 holes are smaller than 1/16", so I'm guessing the extra airflow is coming from having reduced the height of the helix grooves slightly, so that air flows between the tip and cap more easily. That said, it's still not as open as an anvil or a revolve set to low restriction, but given that it does not have an adjustable airflow system, I'd say it's getting as close to a happy medium as can be possible without adding adjustability.

It's NOT inductable. The material is 304SS which doesnt contain enough iron to induct well.

General chat:
I feel bad for the Europeans here. It cost around $35USD to have a Dani shipped to Canada by FedEx, and I have been hit with zero tax or duties on either my V2 or V3... just dropped at the door. 🤷‍♂️
Been trying to see in your videos, how do you take the warm cap off?

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
After having toyed around with V3 on different water pieces in different configurations, I can confirm there is still a milkshake restriction in certain cases. I find using a whip on the MK2 globe is pretty rough, but using a big open beaker bong rips hard. The one tip I can give is that more heat will overcome all restriction, but you dance closer to combustion. I'm still prefering my propane torch head, set low (low on this torch is still hotter than nearly any butane torch I own, for comparison), heating at the intersection of the silver ring and lower cap, and going 3-4 seconds beyond the click, and I get a huge, milky, one and done blasts, everytime. Native users aren't going to have any complaints, I don't think, but there are going to be certain water pieces and configurations V3 wont be great through. That said, if you find it restricted and have the option, try a different or more open water piece. That's it. Happy Friday, ya'll.

✌️

maremaresing

Thanks for the update @BingsBuddery ! I reread your v3 review and with these comments I think I'll see improvements with the v3. My intended glass is the 12 inch straight medicali (a total survivor), which has really good airflow. Either way, I need an extra one so one can be on a WPA and one can be on a stem!

@Wesleypipes has been great to work with and I have a silver one on the way!

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
Thanks for the update @BingsBuddery ! I reread your v3 review and with these comments I think I'll see improvements with the v3. My intended glass is the 12 inch straight medicali (a total survivor), which has really good airflow. Either way, I need an extra one so one can be on a WPA and one can be on a stem!

@Wesleypipes has been great to work with and I have a silver one on the way!
The Medicali should rip the V3 hard. I'm using a 12" Red Eye glass, beaker ice-bong, and V3 is makin' me sweat through this rig. The ice really helps knock back the extra heat I'm getting pushing this hard on it with propane and such.

BingsBuddery,

Wesleypipes

The Medicali should rip the V3 hard. I'm using a 12" Red Eye glass, beaker ice-bong, and V3 is makin' me sweat through this rig. The ice really helps knock back the extra heat I'm getting pushing this hard on it with propane and such.
So i have only been using the wooden stem and i must say it is my favorite. It tames the heat around the "choke" and it allows the cap to retain the heat a little longer. Between me and a friend we got 6 milky hits without needing a reheat. The reheat would b pointless because its cooked. Definitely my favorite

maremaresing

@Wesleypipes was tops to deal with on my purchase of the V3 (plus other things). Really glad I took the plunge. :D

A happy pair!

Really loving this travel sleeve I got with the V3. Having something to store the hot vape in that also protects the mouthpiece is the last thing I needed to use this on the go (maybe).

The narrower fins on the v3 let it sit lower in my bowl/wpa, which I prefer the look of. Airflow seemed barely different than v2 until I used it in the big glass. Then it really shines as a more "natural" pull.

V3 body and that awesome driptip are much improved from v2. I won't do too much restating of what's been posted, but the body is way thicker on this one. Everything feels nice and the vapor is cooled nicely when used natively. The intercooler rattles around, and I think it would be better for it to be longer so the screw in ends hold it in place. It works though!

beefsupreme

I saw @BingsBuddery's new V2 vs V3 video on YouTube and it reminded me to visit FC.

Can any of you suggest videos showing good torch technique on the V3? I have one on the way and a triple torch from my dyna kit. Not having to spin while heating is a bonus.

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
I saw @BingsBuddery's new V2 vs V3 video on YouTube and it reminded me to visit FC.

Can any of you suggest videos showing good torch technique on the V3? I have one on the way and a triple torch from my dyna kit. Not having to spin while heating is a bonus.
Hey hey, thanks for checkin' it out, man. Apologies, I don't like to get too educational with the YT usage content. I feel like that's a part of where it gets dicey for "weedtubers." Aim that torch right at the middle-to-lower section of the silver ring (even below it if feeling saucy), and play with timings-at the click, just beyond, way beyond. Dani is pretty versatile, and its going to depend a lot on the quality of your torch and your personal preferences. I prefer a propane tri-tip torch, or the ronxs dual set fairly high. The line of combustion is way, way beyond the click, so don't be afraid to get freaky. 🕊️

Wesleypipes

Hey hey, thanks for checkin' it out, man. Apologies, I don't like to get too educational with the YT usage content. I feel like that's a part of where it gets dicey for "weedtubers." Aim that torch right at the middle-to-lower section of the silver ring (even below it if feeling saucy), and play with timings-at the click, just beyond, way beyond. Dani is pretty versatile, and its going to depend a lot on the quality of your torch and your personal preferences. I prefer a propane tri-tip torch, or the ronxs dual set fairly high. The line of combustion is way, way beyond the click, so don't be afraid to get freaky. 🕊️
I heat mine at the bottom of the cap. Below the air holes and when it clicks its ready to go. Maybe a second or two at most and its ready to go. Ive been using a blazer single flame torch(it gives a little bit better aim) on about a 1.5 inch center flame
Got a link to the video?
There is a quick vid on thedaniusa ig account. Heating this low on the cap, its ready right at the click maybe 1 or 2 seconds after. The higher on the cap u heat the more wiggle room you have before combustion.

LittleBoy0311

I have an Herborizer Ti, maybe is the hype for a new vape but i’m not using it anymore since i got the dani… i feel more medicated with the dani and It lasts longer.
Also, yeah you can get other 2-3 small hit after the first big one… 👌 i usually do if i don’t couch lock 😂
Nope, it wasn’t the hype. Herborizer still sit there unused. Tried it again but nah. I prefer the Dani V3

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
The Dani is the most forgiving of any torch powered vape I've owned. Pocket size single, double, triple, quad, desk top torches all perform flawlessly on this unit. This vape is very forgiving as @BingsBuddery has so eloquently described.

Love my family of DV's, but haven't touched them since receiving the Dani V2. Same for the Anvil. What impresses me the most is that the Dani provides thick, cool, reproducible vapor natively with ease, and it does so with out having to purchase a third party cooling stem.

Looking forward to the V3 and the new improvements when it arrives. Took the V3 nearly two weeks to ship compared to one day for the V2, due to waiting time for new units to restock. This is a very good vape and demand is only going to increase!

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
For anybody who watches my review, please be aware that the 510 mouthpiece is NOT an inclusion with V3. It is a $10USD accessory. My unboxing edit kind of gives the impression that it is included; it isn't... My, b. Apologies.

That said, with the right o-rings, you can fit a Simrell Stinger or the Madheaters revolve helix/spinning mp, instead. 😉

PossumMD

Just wondering, is it normal that I can't screw the cap all the way on if I want to be able to open it straight after the cool down click? Cos when I'm a bit zooted, I forget, then can't open it for a good couple of minutes after the bowl is done...

PossumMD,

maremaresing

Sounds like the metal tolerances are a bit too tight between the cap and head. Head expanding due to heat while the cap contracts as it cools I'd guess. I find the tolerances on my v2 tighter than my v3 but they are both close enough that a slightly out of spec item might cause that issue.

maremaresing,

LittleBoy0311

Just wondering, is it normal that I can't screw the cap all the way on if I want to be able to open it straight after the cool down click? Cos when I'm a bit zooted, I forget, then can't open it for a good couple of minutes after the bowl is done...
It should not be normal but it is like that. Fotunately you don’t need to screw it all the way down. I suggest you to stop screwing as soon as you feel a little resistance. Also, if you use a plier to unscrew it while hot, use the same plier to screw it. This issue is present on V2 very badly and still on V3 but it’s alot better.

Funny on V1 this issue wasn’t there.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Personally see no reason to screw the cap on all the way closed. In fact, if I mindless pack the Dani tight like a DV out of habit, rather than repack I simply loosen the cap a few twist to get the air flow desired. Who said Dani doesn't have a adjustable air flow? ;)
bluedni.png

Top Bottom