The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

2pumpchump

I got a ball vape, think the b0 or b1 or something but I don't care for it. Way too harsh for me. I can go low and slow and its still too harsh. I don't use it. I also made the pinky and the ceroma and they all still too harsh in comparison.
Iv only tried a few ball /gem vapes other than my DIY I will be trying the b0 shortly ... for some comparison but wrap a enail coil around it sounds like a phase 3 16mm SS ball vapes with no balls is all I was saying

2pumpchump,

PossumMD

Iv only tried a few ball /gem vapes other than my DIY I will be trying the b0 shortly ... for some comparison but wrap a enail coil around it sounds like a phase 3 16mm SS ball vapes with no balls is all I was saying
I've been mainly using my firewood, but I gave the Dani a spin last week. It's still surprising how smooth it is. My mate can't handle all my other vapes without running em through water, but she can hit the Dani natively.

2pumpchump

I've been mainly using my firewood, but I gave the Dani a spin last week. It's still surprising how smooth it is. My mate can't handle all my other vapes without running em through water, but she can hit the Dani natively.
I have never used a log vape although the concept seems to be solid something like that seems more logical for a heater than wrap the Dani cap with a enail coil .. sorry if you mis took my post .. I still love
My Dani to this day ¡!!!!!

2pumpchump,

PossumMD

I have never used a log vape although the concept seems to be solid something like that seems more logical for a heater than wrap the Dani cap with a enail coil .. sorry if you mis took my post .. I still love
My Dani to this day ¡!!!!!
I 100% did. Thought the quote you had was you talking. Was just adding how smooth I find it. Not gonna add on about other vapes, I could be here all day recommending other ones from my arsenal!

2pumpchump

I 100% did. Thought the quote you had was you talking. Was just adding how smooth I find it. Not gonna add on about other vapes, I could be here all day recommending other ones from my arsenal!
No it was on ways to heat other than a torch lol 😂 But if you have any thoughts on this feel free to join in

2pumpchump,

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
What is the recommended wattage or joules setting for (that you think) heating up the Dani/Dani Fusion oven using an induction heater (IH)?

batteryfreeganz,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

maremaresing

Gonna bump this thread with an appreciation post I've been meaning to make. My Dani V2 and V3 have stayed winning this year and kept me medicated and satisfied. I love their ability to micro and macro dose easily. Love the flavor and ease of use. Adore the sheer amount of things they can be attached to.
:love:

I'll also add that 3 and 4 flame torches give me "respect the click" accuracy when pointed at the silver ring. As BFG designed it, no doubt. So if you find you have to heat past the click, use a bigger torch!

popitup

How would you compare them?
Tempest gets to temp faster, retains heat longer, has more airflow, smaller bowl, requires more detailed cleaning, and has a lot of tiny parts, the ritual is fantastic though. Flavor is adjacent to TM2.

Dani 2.0 delivers terpier conduction hits, boasts a larger bowl, and there isn't much to maintenance. It has a less airflow, and is better suited as a session vape.

maremaresing

Can you explain this one??

Dani V3 in Dynavap Bonger WPA fits into the i420 like they were designed for each other. The 10mm part goes into the stem hole, and the 14/18mm part follows the taper of the bowl area perfectly. It's all snug and flush and I'm so thrilled because I've had the i420 for years and never used it.

Vapor output and not having to spin the Dani to heat really works for this format. I just wish that incredibowl was still in business, because I bought this from some knuckledragging degenerate stoner idiot on entexchange years ago and they otherwise never show up for sale. I'd love to get a red one and longer tubes and and and.

The mini incredibowl clones everywhere but they aren't as nice.

maremaresing,
Reactions: endof3d

vappingallnight

Tempest gets to temp faster, retains heat longer, has more airflow, smaller bowl,
Cool, I sold the Dani V3 as I found its airflow wayyy too tight, the heat up time too long and the bowl size bigger than I needed. Think the Tempest is where I should be.

vappingallnight,
Top Bottom