• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Damage Thread

OO

Technical Skeptical
I thought it would be entertaining for vaporists to have a thread to share macro images of damaged vapes and broken glass. Bonus points awarded for artistic characteristics.

I'll contribute, but don't have much to contribute, since mine are mostly the child friendly type that stay intact fairly well, but I do have some chars on the SV from the first time I used it since I had only a propane torch at the time.

Unfortunately it has grown legs as these things do and has found it's way to whereabouts unknown.

It will be found and pictures uploaded.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to char a vape though, I hear PDs have got a good record behind them as well.

Please don't use this thread to blackmail manufacturers, just share artistic images.

OO,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Lol @ child friendly vapes.
I guess it's not appropriate, because I've witnessed the touching of hot vape parts, but I think children are coming smarter standard issue these days.

OO,

Jeff-K

Yeah, I haven't let my 4yo use my solo for this reason, he can only use my wood VG. ;)

Jeff-K,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Here is a picture of the Hammer in the meantime. This is the exhaust port, I let someone use it who held the button down for a long time before fully depressing it, filling the shell of it with butane that eventually ignited. I guess I should have warned him to only press it down quickly, but it seems that even if I warn people they still seem to mess it up. I don't know how, I don't seem to have an issue with it.

IMGP0162.jpg

OO,
Top Bottom