NFC Dabpress Rosin Press Kits & Accessories

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Best_Seller_Recommended.jpg

Howdy New FC! It's good to be here with you all and share news, helpful information regarding products available from Dabpress.

Who are we?
Dabpress is a heat press and accessory manufacturer and distributor based in China. The company was started in 2016. Our mission is to provide the highest quality products, at an affordable price to the customer.

What types of products and accessories we make.
We specialize in engineering heavy duty hydraulic heat press machines for rosin extraction as well as DIY (do-it-yourself) plate kits for the handy customer. We also design and create useful tools and accessories to pair up with popular press plate sizes on the market. Enails, filter bags and pre-press molds are just some of our offerings. Our products are geared towards the home user and small production environment. We do have a limited number of offerings geared towards higher volume commercial producers.

What type of warranty is offered?
All of the plate kits and heat press machines come with 1 year full parts replacement warranty. After the 1 year warranty has expired, there will be a lifetime 50% off parts warranty (plus shipping costs), to keep you supported through the years. Please be noted --- Some accessories only offer 6 month warranty, kindly learn about the products warranty level in the products description.

Where to purchase?
Our products can be purchased globally from the Dabpress factory webstore www.dabpress.com.
For US based customers, we also offer some of our products on Ebay USA (ebay member: dabpresscom) and Amazon USA (Sold by Dabpress / Fulfilled by Amazon)
Canadian customers can find some of our products on Amazon Canada (Sold by Dabpress / Fulfilled by Amazon)
EU/UK customers can find some of our products on Amazon UK (Sold by Dabpress / Fulfilled by Amazon)

We occasionally have pre-owned and refurbished options available on our Ebay USA store

What discount deals are available?
We offer bundle discounts or 5% money off your qualified purchase only through the factory webstore. Learn about our current deals and promotions HERE

What resources are available for learning?
Please check our our blog posts on the factory webstore for tips, tricks, Q&A and education regarding the solventless extraction known as Rosin.
We also have our products user guide and troubleshooting manuals online for getting started.

Any questions feel free to reach out here on new FC, or through the Contact Us form on our factory webstore.

Last edited:

Spaced Invader

Where to purchase?
Our products can be purchased globally from the Dabpress factory webstore www.dabpress.com.
For US based customers, we also offer some of our products on Ebay USA (ebay member: dabpresscom) and Amazon USA (Sold by Dabpress / Fulfilled by Amazon)
Canadian customers can find some of our products on Amazon Canada (Sold by Dabpress / Fulfilled by Amazon)
EU/UK customers can find some of our products on Amazon UK (Sold by Dabpress / Fulfilled by Amazon)

Any questions feel free to reach out here on new FC, or through the Contact Us form on our factory webstore.

Hi, are there any other Dabpress sellers online for EU/UK customers? I noticed that Amazon UK/Dabpress do not have any rosin presses for sale.

Spaced Invader,
Reactions: Cheebsy

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hi, are there any other Dabpress sellers online for EU/UK customers? I noticed that Amazon UK/Dabpress do not have any rosin presses for sale.

Unfortunately not at this time. The current ETA on restocking the EU warehouse is about 2 months since the cost of transport at this time is even exceeding the value of the package in many cases.

Spaced Invader

Unfortunately not at this time. The current ETA on restocking the EU warehouse is about 2 months since the cost of transport at this time is even exceeding the value of the package in many cases.

Thanks for the info. Will be looking to purchase a rosin press in a few months so will check for updates. (y)

Spaced Invader,
Reactions: Cheebsy

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Glad to hear your 6-ton press is treating you well @BabyFacedFinster it's a great unit!

BTW to the Dabpress family and rosin community, since yields seem to always be the biggest concern of rosineers. I wanted to share an update with you all. Finally pulled off another high yield, it's been at least 2 years since the last 28%'er, still haven't broken 30% but Ghost Train Haze #1 by Rare Dankness was pressing out 28.6% yield (1.06g return from 3.7g flower) at 190F using around 1000 PSI at the material for 120 seconds total, 160u filter. @Tepictoton was getting great results with RD's 501st OG so I am going to search out these genetics going forward and encourage you all to do the same if yields are a big concern. Hash bred genetics are the key here!

JCat

Accessory Maker
BTW to the Dabpress family and rosin community, since yields seem to always be the biggest concern of rosineers. I wanted to share an update with you all. Finally pulled off another high yield, it's been at least 2 years since the last 28%'er, still haven't broken 30% but Ghost Train Haze #1 by Rare Dankness was pressing out 28.6% yield (1.06g return from 3.7g flower) at 190F using around 1000 PSI at the material for 120 seconds total, 160u filter. @Tepictoton was getting great results with RD's 501st OG so I am going to search out these genetics going forward and encourage you all to do the same if yields are a big concern. Hash bred genetics are the key here!
I got some LIndsay OG recently and it was my first to yield >30%!

all 3 presses of the 14g yielded >30%, but looks like I forgot to record one of them in my rosin press log ... but the 2 I did record are as follows:
- Temp: 185F, PSI: 3000 (on gauge), Time: 3:30, 160u 2" bag bottle press, Weight: 4.85g in, 1.5g out, Yield: 30.9%
- Temp: 185F, PSI: 1500 (on gauge), Time: 3:30, 160u 2" bag bottle press, Weight: 4.6g in, 1.39g out, Yield: 30.2%

This is the only strain I've gotten that was >30%, but I've had quite a few in the 25+% range (my avg Yield since end of July 2019 when I started tracking, is 20.7%)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@Tepictoton was getting great results with RD's 501st OG so I am going to search out these genetics going forward and encourage you all to do the same if yields are a big concern. Hash bred genetics are the key here!

Bro 501st OG is fire! I had this strain as co2 oil a few times and it tasted like Kushy Concord grape juice, almost bordering on a wine flavor. I’m talking like organic concord grapes from the farmers market, very unique for a “grape” strain, different from GDP, Grape Ape, Purple Urkle, etc.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: JCat

arb

Semi shaved ape
I have had a 12 ton 4x7 since October and I am impressed.
Hand pump failed and took a while to replace but flawless otherwise.
I would definitely buy again.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Amazing yields @JCat. Was that 3000 PSI gauge pressure for just a single puck on that test press?

@invertedisdead That sounds delicious :drool: I am sold on RD's genetics right now. GTH #1 has a really pronounced haze taste up front with the lime citrus notes close behind. Reminds me a lot of amnesia, especially the effects, make you a little scatterbrained if you overdo it.

@rebar right on! Thanks for your update :tup:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think you turned me on to Rare Dankness, anytime I see something with RD genetics I try and sample it, the last one I tried was their Cornbread! :D

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I think you turned me on to Rare Dankness, anytime I see something with RD genetics I try and sample it, the last one I tried was their Cornbread! :D

Nice! What did you think of the Cornbread? The 501st OG I just gotta get now that 2 epic rosineers have suggested it! Their dark shadow haze also has be intrigued mostly by the name lol, but I haven't met a haze I didnt like yet so perhaps on the next re-up!

JCat

Accessory Maker
Amazing yields @JCat. Was that 3000 PSI gauge pressure for just a single puck on that test press?
Yes, which is likely more then necessary (that's the top level at which I find there are no blowouts).

I typically go at ~2,000 but tend to go high/low on newer strains to test for differences (the rosin press log is handy, because I go back to it sometimes when I get a strain I haven't had for a while ... if the source is the same, there tends to be consistency across batches as far as how it presses, so this information comes in handy and reduces experimentation :) )

Spaced Invader

I got some LIndsay OG recently and it was my first to yield >30%!

all 3 presses of the 14g yielded >30%, but looks like I forgot to record one of them in my rosin press log ... but the 2 I did record are as follows:
- Temp: 185F, PSI: 3000 (on gauge), Time: 3:30, 160u 2" bag bottle press, Weight: 4.85g in, 1.5g out, Yield: 30.9%
- Temp: 185F, PSI: 1500 (on gauge), Time: 3:30, 160u 2" bag bottle press, Weight: 4.6g in, 1.39g out, Yield: 30.2%

This is the only strain I've gotten that was >30%, but I've had quite a few in the 25+% range (my avg Yield since end of July 2019 when I started tracking, is 20.7%)
That's very impressive. What press did you use?

Spaced Invader,
Reactions: Shrike

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@JCat I'll have to try your pressure and temps, can you give me some detail about your process? Do you go straight to your desired PSI or is there any preheating time?

I am pressing 2" wide bottle packed filter bags with about 1250 PSI on gauge (10-ton cylinder) for about 1200 PSI at the material, 190F 30 seconds to slowly close the plates and then up to target pressure, then maintaining target pressure for another 90 seconds or until it stops producing, that's my go-to baseline for testing presently.

JCat

Accessory Maker
@JCat I'll have to try your pressure and temps, can you give me some detail about your process? Do you go straight to your desired PSI or is there any preheating time?

I am pressing 2" wide bottle packed filter bags with about 1250 PSI on gauge (10-ton cylinder) for about 1200 PSI at the material, 190F 30 seconds to slowly close the plates and then up to target pressure, then maintaining target pressure for another 90 seconds or until it stops producing, that's my go-to baseline for testing presently.
My process isn't dissimilar ... I ramp up for about the 1st 1:30-2:00 minutes usually to final pressure, and then usually wait to 3:00-4:00 total press time. From my experimentation going up/down with pressure, you get an extra 1-2% maybe on your yield @ 2000-2500PSI vs 1500, and no taste/quality difference in any way from what I can tell. Above 2500, and definitely above 3000, starts to risk blowout, and no noticeable improvements in yield if any.

I'm still using the 2" tubes you sent me primarily (completely through 1 pack and maybe 1/3-1/2 way through the next :) ). So same thing ... 2" bottle packed w/ "present" fold on both ends.

Edit: According to my rosin press log I've pressed 545g total, and yielded 113g, since Jul 30th 2019 (I'm sure I've missed a few presses in there ... but it's a good record! ... and comes super in handy when I get strains I haven't pressed in a while)

Edit Edit: Just pressed some Lemon Lindsay, and got 26% yield, at 2200PSI (on gauge), 3:45 total, 185F (4.5g in, 1.17g out)

1590783698094.png

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Just wanted to add myself to the list of people waiting for EU stocks to replenish. I'm so sick of hair straighteners lol!

@psychonaut please could you keep us updated on the thread on stock? TIA

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Very impressive yields Jcat!

I have come across a couple 25%+ producers, but it has been very rare... my process is not too dissimilar to yours, but I close my plates and juice a little slower, bringing my total time to 5:30 - 6 min on a 5g press.

One thing though, I've NEVER been able to take a 5g bottle tech bag to that high a pressure without blowout.

When doing bottle tech with high pressure, does it help to keep the lid a little looser? I tend to fold mine over tight, as if I'm folding a present... perhaps that is my misstep.

FlyingLow,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Very impressive yields Jcat!

I have come across a couple 25%+ producers, but it has been very rare... my process is not too dissimilar to yours, but I close my plates and juice a little slower, bringing my total time to 5:30 - 6 min on a 5g press.

One thing though, I've NEVER been able to take a 5g bottle tech bag to that high a pressure without blowout.

When doing bottle tech with high pressure, does it help to keep the lid a little looser? I tend to fold mine over tight, as if I'm folding a present... perhaps that is my misstep.
I fold over pretty tight as well ... now I don't use a pre-press ... I just press down by hand (I use a little piece of parchment so as to keep my fingers from getting too sticky) ... so in that sense perhaps its looser vs doing a prepress, as my cylinder starts likely a little taller.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Nice! What did you think of the Cornbread? The 501st OG I just gotta get now that 2 epic rosineers have suggested it! Their dark shadow haze also has be intrigued mostly by the name lol, but I haven't met a haze I didnt like yet so perhaps on the next re-up!

I remember liking the effects/perceived potency on the Cornbread, but flavor wise I doubt it was grown to its full potential. That particular brand I tried it in is kinda mediocre.

Gotta love a good Haze! I had some Blueberry Haze hash rosin at the end of last year that was quite enjoyable in the flavor/stone department :sherlock:

My process isn't dissimilar ... I ramp up for about the 1st 1:30-2:00 minutes usually to final pressure, and then usually wait to 3:00-4:00 total press time. From my experimentation going up/down with pressure, you get an extra 1-2% maybe on your yield @ 2000-2500PSI vs 1500, and no taste/quality difference in any way from what I can tell. Above 2500, and definitely above 3000, starts to risk blowout, and no noticeable improvements in yield if any.

I'm still using the 2" tubes you sent me primarily (completely through 1 pack and maybe 1/3-1/2 way through the next :) ). So same thing ... 2" bottle packed w/ "present" fold on both ends.

Edit: According to my rosin press log I've pressed 545g total, and yielded 113g, since Jul 30th 2019 (I'm sure I've missed a few presses in there ... but it's a good record! ... and comes super in handy when I get strains I haven't pressed in a while)

Edit Edit: Just pressed some Lemon Lindsay, and got 26% yield, at 2200PSI (on gauge), 3:45 total, 185F (4.5g in, 1.17g out)

View attachment 887

Very nice!! That's some great low temp yields as well :bowdown:

invertedisdead,
Top Bottom