Dabpress do a 420 sale?

papa_ent

Honing in on the 6 ton Dabpress for myself and the old lady for personal use. Been practicing with a straightener and I have gotten a bit better at it so I might have to up my game. Did they do a 420 sale last year? I see the delayed Merica shipping on the website but I have found I am patient if it means a better value. Might make it easier for me to grab a package instead of just a press. Thanks all.

papa_ent

Replying to myself for anyone who looks next year. Their website did a 10% off and the Amazon store had a 5% coupon that went away on 4/5.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
They price their gear competitively year round so any additional discount really cuts into their bottom line.

elmomuzz,

papa_ent

They price their gear competitively year round so any additional discount really cuts into their bottom line.
They price their gear at a point that will maximize profits, like every company. Instead of investing in marketing Dabpress uses their price point to gain a competitive advantage. And one of the golden rules of reduced prices is they lead to additional purchases, hence me saying it may make it easier to purchase a more expensive package instead of a bare bones press. You will be happy to know i purchased a package from them.

papa_ent,

Aerogrower

Yeah I would expect them to do a sale... It actually looks like they mention it in the banner right now:

10% MONEY OFF (CODE: DP10) FOR ORDERS UP TO $199 LAST TILL APRIL 30

They usually have a 5 or 10% code going. I'm pretty sure I used that same DP10 code Christmas of 2018 for my order... It might always work?

Aerogrower,
Reactions: papa_ent

papa_ent

Yeah I would expect them to do a sale... It actually looks like they mention it in the banner right now:

They usually have a 5 or 10% code going. I'm pretty sure I used that same DP10 code Christmas of 2018 for my order... It might always work?
Yep, I have already pressed a few times. One of them came out perfect crumble but the others are all still too oily/toward shatter for my preference but they still vape incredibly.

Aerogrower

Yep, I have already pressed a few times. One of them came out perfect crumble but the others are all still too oily/toward shatter for my preference but they still vape incredibly.

I've heard cold curing the rosin can make it into more of a crumble

Aerogrower,
Top Bottom