Dablamp Giveaway - Free dablamp kit up for grabs!

Dablamp

Manufacturer
Hi Everyone!

This is Dablamp which focus on innovative heating vaporizer for dabbers. To get more people's attention on this amazing product, we are now giving away 1 free Dablamp kit here on FC forum.

Entry rules:
*Please check out the intro videos below, and let us know what features you are interested most from Dablamp and why you need it in this thread.

*For our brand only has stock in the US, so the giveaway is for people locate in the US only.

*One entry per member.

Winner:
Winner will be picked on Nov 20th, 2021 by random draw.

Good luck!

Check out the videos here:

The review video from Senior Stoner:
https://youtu.be/TWb_rYiXKLg

The introduction of the Dablamp:
https://youtu.be/brBsrebIPKs

And the live show with Troy and Jerry:

Dablamp website:
www.dablamp.com
dablamp420_236774499_518628479205610_4527757629516408907_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have 2 thoughts on the question.
I believe that the feature I would be most interested in would be the Carb Cap.
Since it is not an air path, and only is subjected to fresh air passing through, it could be a less breakable material.
Perhaps like the material they make unbreakable wine glasses from (just an example)
It is the one loose piece in an otherwise totally "joined", solid unit, and it is very thin and breakable.
It is not a deal breaker of course... as I was able to secure a replacement (which I now treat as gold!).
While many users of tools like the DabLamp are recreational users, many are medical users.
This brings into the picture users/patients that have unsure grip with fingertips, and often trembling hands/fingers.
I have shown the device to a number of patients, and they do like the unit.
So... my 1st suggestion is a heavier, or somehow less breakable carb cap.
The only other thought I had was the possible availability of silicone mouthpiece "condoms"/covers.
It's just a thought, but not that vital, as users can use an Iso wipe between themselves to swab the mouthpiece.
If I had to choose the more important of the two to think about, I would choose the carb cap.

It's a wonderful unit... Thanks for creating it.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Thanks for sponsoring this contest! Looks like a really cool piece.
I haven’t dipped my toe into the dab world much, but it is definitely something I plan to invest in, in the future.

This looks like a great rig for someone who wants everything in one easy-to-move bundle.
It looks easy to use, so perfect for a dab newbie.
It is retro-cool looking as well.

Are you planning on producing a case for it to all fit?

Boreus

The Dablamp looks pretty cool, I'm just starting to get into these e-rigs. I like the quick dabs to attempt to knock out migraines quickly. An induction unit sounds excellent. I like that it comes with the Titanium, Quartz and Sic buckets too.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
When I'm doing dabs I get easily distracted, so I like the ease of use is a plus. It looks like it would be easy to clean, and it looks like it gives clean hits. No atomizer is a plus, and I try to stick to clean air paths because of asthma. Great idea, and I look forward to hearing more about the Dablamp in the future.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I really dig the shape and size on this little guy. Really excited to see induction used like this too.

Xclerk,
Reactions: Vitolo

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
The Dablamp looks quite interesting. I own a Rio and this looks like a techno/Steampunk version of that device.

Never used an induction version of a vape, so love that aspect of it. Not sure if it has a removable battery? That would be nice.

Best of luck with the Dablamp...if it lives up to expectations, then wish you all the success you'll deserve!

MK

Looks awesome, I'm excited for the simplicity of operation and the use of lights to guide you through proper usage. It looks very intuitive and clearly offers crazy performance and flavor. I also respect the reasonable cost of replacement parts, very enticing to get me back into the wonderful world of dabs.

iammyself

Florida recently started allowing hydrocarbon extraction for our concentrates. So we finally have access to reasonably priced, terpene-rich concentrates. I’m interested in the precise temperature control so I can really dial in the dab experience, and taste all the terps.

3l3tric

I'm most interested in the induction functionality, and the possibility of using the unit as an IH for a dynavap. With the 4200mAh capacity, this unit would be an amazing mobile IH if the diameter of the heater happens to be compatible with the dyna. If not, it still looks like a very capable all-in-one unit that'll be easy to carry around and use room to room rather than being restricted to a desk. I'll definitely be excited to use it for a few couch seshes if I'm lucky enough to win this contest :)

androponic

vaped.
I am most interested in the induction heated dab experience, i currently have a Dr Dabber Switch that fills that void in my collection but the Dablamp form factor is seems much friendlier to handle. i hope the battery life is great and ease of cleaning in manageable. I am super excited to see a new player in the IH dabbing experience. I need a compact, fast heating, quick and to the point dabbing experience and this ticks the boxes so i can medicate and get back to life responsibilities and not fumble with a bunch of stuff i dont need. I hope the replacement glass is priced nice since i have seen that this could be a weak point but i am pretty good with glass usually but accidents happen, usually when medicated.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, thank you for that Giveaway, I'm using more and more concentrates cause I'm pretty busy and concentrates permit myself to shorten the sessions, it's more compatible with a busy life than flowers. Although I noticed a sort of handle is missing, I don't know where to put my hands if I had to grab it!... and this is may lead to breakage, a solid handle is needed and maybe a built-in stand for the carbcap while handled, my two cents...TY

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hi, thank you for that Giveaway, I'm using more and more concentrates cause I'm pretty busy and concentrates permit myself to shorten the sessions, it's more compatible with a busy life than flowers. Although I noticed a sort of handle is missing, I don't know where to put my hands if I had to grab it!... and this is may lead to breakage, a solid handle is needed and maybe a built-in stand for the carbcap while handled, my two cents...TY
*For our brand only has stock in the US, so the giveaway is for people locate in the US only.
:D Sadly looks like EU is to far away for this giveaway,lol :D>..

Top Bottom