Dablamp E-Rig

Adobewan

The herb attachment is no joke.
I'll provide more details but it's currently competing for my attention with the Tinymight and the Angus.

Does anyone have issues with the rubber strips on the track for the glass attachment? Mine are suddenly an issue, peeling up as I mount the glass, crumbling as well.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The herb attachment is no joke.
You are not wrong, I have been very pleasantly surprised.
Does anyone have issues with the rubber strips on the track for the glass attachment? Mine are suddenly an issue, peeling up as I mount the glass, crumbling as well
Not me, did it sit in the sun (UV damage) or get iso on it or anything else you can think of?
I have found the lowest setting (blue) to be the easiest no-think way to use the herb bowl. I start the heating session and wait until I see vapor then start pulling slowly past the beep until the vapor stops. Great flavor with a decent cloud. I wait until the metal is at touchable temp then repeat the process for a bigger cloud but not as terpy but still good. The abv is pretty even and well done,
1670665803649-jpg.42787

Below are 2 bowls of single puffs done after the heater had finished heating the load before pulling until no vapor, the left side ABV was at the low (blue) setting and the almost combustion on the right was at the medium setting (green), I did not try the red (high) setting as that would have combusted for sure,
1670665803657-jpg.42788

That right-hand side bowl sure did get the toes curling and left me on clod 9 for a while.
The Roffu filling funnel fits the Dablamp pretty well (a bit of wobble) for clean loading,
1670665803640-jpg.42789

Early testing still for me but I would say Dablamp did a fair bit of testing as this really does work well.
Another reason to grab a Daplamp for sure!

Adobewan

Guessing these haven't been released in masse yet. I can't add much to what @LesPlenty has said above, I'm loving the herb attachment and I'm not sure how I'm getting anything done lately.
If you have a Dablamp and use flower, do not hesitate to pick up the herb attachment.
If you are a flower user that avoided the Dablamp, look again.
If you're in the market for an actual dual-use vape, this may be the one for you!
Happy New Year!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Senior stoner review of the DabLamp, he muddles his way thru the review but does show how the herb attachment goes, the herb attachment works a treat, much better than I thought it would as most devices can never usually be good at both duties...until now,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
One of the first reviews on the herb attachment that now comes with the Dablamp, the herb cap works like a large VapCap without a click...in other words...very well!
Use code Dablamp10 to get an even better price,
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KS3B9Q...KX0DER&qid=1635817886&s=merchant-items&sr=1-2
Great value proper dual-use device for about $200 when the code is used.:tup:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
These guys are extremely dishonest, Bear has been trying to get me to purchase units for our dispensaries for months. I finally agreed to take 3 samples and they were delivered to the wrong place, DHL will only speak to them since it's their account, and they say they won't reship I need to pay again or resolve it with DHL, who will only deal with the account holder ( which is them ). I have never in my long history of doing business been told to screw myself in this manner, it's just blatantly dishonest and anti-consumer rights. They are in China so thank god it was a small order because I would have no recourse that I can think of.

I have a 10-15 email thread with them, anyone considering doing business with them PM me, and I'll send you the thread so you can decide if it's worth the risk. I want to post it here but I don't want to spam, but anyone wants it just PM me, and I'm happy to forward it to you. If they try to deny or refute any of this I will just post the full email thread here so you can see how dishonest Bear actually is.

Dablamp

Manufacturer
These guys are extremely dishonest, Bear has been trying to get me to purchase units for our dispensaries for months. I finally agreed to take 3 samples and they were delivered to the wrong place, DHL will only speak to them since it's their account, and they say they won't reship I need to pay again or resolve it with DHL, who will only deal with the account holder ( which is them ). I have never in my long history of doing business been told to screw myself in this manner, it's just blatantly dishonest and anti-consumer rights. They are in China so thank god it was a small order because I would have no recourse that I can think of.

I have a 10-15 email thread with them, anyone considering doing business with them PM me, and I'll send you the thread so you can decide if it's worth the risk. I want to post it here but I don't want to spam, but anyone wants it just PM me, and I'm happy to forward it to you. If they try to deny or refute any of this I will just post the full email thread here so you can see how dishonest Bear actually is.
Hi Sir, the package is lost by DHL in the US and we are still dealing with it. But we will re-send you the package first. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Adobewan

GrassCity has this on sale for $176 (https://www.grasscity.com/dablamp-e-rig.html). I’ve never used an erig and that is a good price, would people recommend this unit or should I consider a Core 2.1 or Puffco Proxy?
I'm currently looking at the Puffco Proxy, but love my DabLamp, particularly with the new flower attachment.
And that is a great price!
Best of luck with your decision.

AssistedLiving

should I consider a Core 2.1 or Puffco Proxy?
there's also the Evolv Cricket blemished $250, follow them on IG

and core also has the new $150 TUG

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
there's also the Evolv Cricket blemished $250, follow them on IG

and core also has the new $150 TUG
I wouldn’t consider the Cricket to be an e-rig, more like an advanced vape pen. I’ve read reviews and impressions about it and while I suspect it’s better than almost all traditional vape pens, it still has too many performance compromises for me.

I did see the Tug but I’m not sure what the benefit of that is over the Core.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The Dablamp has no atty that will need frequent (PITA) maintenance like most e-rigs and the new herb attachment just increases the unit's versatility as it is actually very good at dry herb too (unlike most supposed dual use vapes).
Just make sure the GrassCity sale item comes with the newly released herb attachment as you will want it!

Dablamp

Manufacturer
I have been told it will be available separately soon...all the OG owners should want one, @Dablamp might have more info to share.
Thanks for all! Yeah, we are now working on a Dual-Use version that includes the herb tool inside and probably will be available next week! And also the herb tool can be bought separately, too! Once we updated our website links, we will share them with you here, thanks so much!

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
After watching some reviews of this on YouTube including some long term use reviews, I decided this device, and really e-rigs in general, aren’t for me. I really considered the way I use and consume dabs and decided that despite writing it off before, the Cricket would actually be the better device for me. So this one is going to go back to Grasscity.

For more context, I don’t want a huge device with lots of different parts to clean regularly, and I hate the sheer amount of accessories required for any serious dab rig. So the more I thought about the Dablamp, the less enthused I was. Nothing against the specific device, just not a category I want to dive into at this point.

Last edited:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I'm very happy to say that ultimately Bear made good on the part of Dablamp and reshipped the order that got lost during transit. It was a frustrating situation for both sides as I know they shipped us the order, but it was lost by the shipping company. Anyways, I'm very pleased to say that while it took a little bit to sort through the matter they reshipped the whole order to us, so I am deleting my previous post and can happily say that I am very comfortable in saying that these guys are straight shooters and at least I have full confidence in dealing with them and recommending them.

Well, I just realized that I may not be able to edit or delete a post made several days ago, if it's possible and someone knows how to please shoot me a PM. If it's not, please disregard my previous post, as they ultimately did the correct thing, it just wasn't in his authority to do which came across as can't be done initially, I believe just due to poor communication.

Top Bottom