Da Vinci or Vapir no2

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
Hey all, as you can see im thinking about purchasing a davinci or a vapir no2. I want the vape that is going to be used better in sessions. i want the one that rips harder and easier. And the one that is used better in groups
Edit: also i want the one that is going to be less likely to break after a short period of time. Which one is less likely to defect with good care?

Thanks

NotPotRelated,

meduser#420

Fear & Loathing in FuckCombustion
I don't recommend the no2 for more than one user. It's a personal vape IMO.

I haven't used the DV yet.

meduser#420,
I'd recommend the NO2 over the Da Vinci. The new version of the NO2 is much better than the older vesion, and works pretty well in groups of 2-3, sometimes 4 depending on how often everyone roasts. I also have a friend who had a Da Vinci, and experienced some offgassing with it, so I don't really trust that particular vape. Both of these vapes are very durable, so I doubt you will run into any issues with durability.

max

Out to lunch
The DV has twice the warranty and is a much better pocket vape. I have a very early model and it never produced vapor unless loaded with herb. I wouldn't buy either model with the intent of using with multiple people. If you want a vape that works well for groups look at AC models. Decide whether you want a sports car or an SUV.

Top Bottom