Da Vinci newest model/white/never been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
photolvi.jpg

So I got my replacement Da Vinci from Karma after my other older unit had been gassing. Am happy to report these new units do not share any of these problems as far as I can tell and have been watching the Da Vinci thread very carefully. This unit is white and comes with the brush, charger, extra screens, manual, mouthpiece, (oh yea and 2 new oil cans they were hiding under the charger) in original box. This unit has ONLY been turned on to check for gassing and heat up. There has NEVER been ANYTHING loaded in this bowl. Asking 125.00 paypal or a vertical joint bubbler trade. Will cover paypal fee, and flat rate priority shipping. US only and none of those states you can't send anything related to this kind of stuff. Thanks guys and gals! Keep fucking that combustion my friends. Stay healthy.

Here is a picture of the unit working and at 375, no vapor, remember this unit has never been loaded.

photo2bi.jpg

Here is a crappy pic of the inside of the SS bowl, very clean and never been loaded.

photo1fp.jpg

kushcabbage,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Im interested but saw your restriction on shipping. Will you ship to PA? I know gotvape doesnt but every other site will have recieved multiple vaporizers from online without problems...

Mynameismud,

Marvc

Still available? And how would you say this compare to the pax or Wispr if you know that is.

Thx

Marvc,
Better than the Wispr (experience), not as good as PAX (opinion).

Davinci is a good portable vape. I like that it can be plugged in during use. It's got decent airflow and taste is also pretty good. Read some reviews.

Like I said, this is a really good price. Davinci typically retails for $279-299 here. Online usually around $249.

You can get a new da Vinci for 140$ on amazon

mod note: If all you have to offer in a Classified thread is a suggestion for buying somewhere else, then don't post at all. There are currently no DV's available on Amazon, and unless it was offered by the company itself, you'd have no warranty.

B0B Marley,
Hmm, I was unaware of that. I'd buy it at that price... but do I really need another vape?

The black is $140. Grey $150.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Using my first bump to mention still for sale, I will cover paypal fees and shipping anywhere with tracking in usa for 125 paypal and no refunds! Never been used. Cheers

kushcabbage,
Reactions: BoxofRock

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
no trades please, item still for sale never been used, newest model. Lowering to 115 dollars, cheers :cheers:

kushcabbage,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom