Da Buddha vape w/ accessories by 7th Floor - $140.00 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

2clicker

Observer
ok folks, you have here a black 7th Floor Da Buddha vaporizer with accessories. asking $140 shipped to your door.

what comes with it:
DBV itself
DBV wand (like new)
DBV standard clear mouth piece
7th Floor custom worked/frit mouth piece
10' of 7th Floor SSV/DBV whip tubing (enough for 3 or 4 whips)
DBV aroma top in black
DBV padded zip/drawstring pouch

a little history... ive had this vape since mid 2010. it has been my go-to workhorse vape since that time. it never fails to produce. it works as well now as it did when i first bought it. as you can see in the pics i modded the temp dial so that it can be set to "12 oclock" and be right at my sweet spot. just makes it easy. its very easy to adjust. you will also notice the aroma top piece. my wife wanted to get it when we first got the DBV, but it never got used. it does however make the DBV look much sexier and also helps with heat retention. then you got the standard DBV wand and clear mouth piece. and next to those is the worked mouth piece from 7th Floor. its yellow/white/specs of green fritted in that order. reminded of a trich so i had to have it. it was replaced soon after by a Vaporfection inline piece so the worked MP was cleaned and shelved since. the heater cover GonG shows some wear, but does not affect its performance one bit. also included is the original DBV carrying pouch and a 3pk of brand new screens. ready to go out of the box. open up and say ahhhhhh... (yeah, i did)

and now some pics
VtcfDUX.jpg
qCp4BkH.jpg
q0HWxEW.jpg
SJEVupx.jpg
Xa1wo9x.jpg
145QycI.jpg
56TFUHw.jpg

wanna vaporbong? wanna be more efficient with yer stash? then this is your solution. thanks for looking!

ogcook

I'm sitting here staring at my bank account considering this. Convince me? :o

ogcook,

Nevertheless1090

I'm sitting here staring at my bank account considering this. Convince me? :o

Well, my good man, take a look at those pictures a few more times and see all of the things that are coming in the package! I'm not even selling it and I'm trying to persuade you! His price caters to the consumer rather than the seller...somebody buy this before he changes his mind. This vape will last you forever if you treat it right and a great starter kit or an awesome compliment to a vape collection!

Nevertheless1090,
Reactions: ogcook

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i LOVE my DBV!!! been using it everyday for the last 4 years!!! did i mention that i LOVE it??

mmenzie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom