D2020-d dropdown or separate dab rig for enail?

Enialis

I have so far been unable to find a drop-down that will work with this piece so hopefully someone here can let me know what they use with there's for when the rest of my enail kit comes.

If thats not an option does anyone have any recommendations on a dropdown/reclaim catcher and piece combination? I already kind of think the d2020-d is a little to big as a wpa for my underdog, maybe my evo will change that since this piece is basically the inverse of the hydratube I used to have.

I ordered my last piece from glassics. They seemed to have most dhgate piece by name available in the US for a small markup, but if anyone has another recommendations that would be great since I don't really have the patience to order from dhgate at the moment

Enialis,

Slickwilly

Subconscious Design is where I located one with great quality to fit my 18mm D020.

He can make you any combo you need for a dropdown, just contact him and let him know what your looking for. Its a shame to put his quality work on a cheap rig but it does works well. :tup:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
That cactus blossom drop down is ridiculous Slickwilly!

Oregon has been pumping out custom to order, inexpensive glass for a long time. I don't know anyone that has had a bad experience with them.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: damm

Enialis

Thanks everyone, I had kind of forgotten about OGB since I've been away from all of this. I may try to see if I can find someone who will make me more than 1 for not a whole lot extra.

With my track record its not a matter of if ill break it but when, and for something like the cloud buddy (I know this is about dropdowns but I didn't know how much they were) I could get 10 from the gate and break one every year for the next decade instead of one that i accidently break while fiddling with a vape.

Glass is the one are with cannabis where I always skimp on because I every time I buy an expensive piece I either smash it on accident or I genuinely get something that has a defect or breaks in a way that doesn't appear to be my fault and have what should be a customer service request get interpreted as a personal attack or out right lie about what happened.

Enialis,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom