D.M.E extraction, vac. purging, Sublimator session

Network23

Hello! :)

In my latitude D.M.E is normally available in the market and legally in private use. Until I buy a decent press, I have had very good experiences with D.M.E.

For extraction, I use a 12 "open blast tube extractor (from BHOHardware), which is filled with 30g - 35g resinous flowers and placed in the freezer for 12-24 hours.

I extract directly into pure distilled water. This will remove most of the D.M.E from the extract. I add the rest with gentle heat (48 ° Celsius) in the vacuum chamber.

But look for yourself ;)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I didn't know DME was water soluble... is it something doable with tane too (I think not)?
I know it was better to get any moisture far of the extraction area when extracting with butane cause it tend to catch it...

From my tests the DME extract a lot and gave me best yields... but worst shatter. I yielded 2x the amount I get with a bho run, purge wasn't easy and I had to set the t° up in order to remove all/most of the DME. Taste was meh and effects not so powerfull...

PPN,

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
@Network23 certainly knowhs his business when it comes to DME extraction
I can tell you from first hand experience :D :D

Nice to finally see you here buddy, your friend from the lower Austria ;D :D

gunmetalshark,
Reactions: Network23

Network23

I didn't know DME was water soluble... is it something doable with tane too (I think not)?
I know it was better to get any moisture far of the extraction area when extracting with butane cause it tend to catch it...

From my tests the DME extract a lot and gave me best yields... but worst shatter. I yielded 2x the amount I get with a bho run, purge wasn't easy and I had to set the t° up in order to remove all/most of the DME. Taste was meh and effects not so powerfull...

I'm sorry to hear that. What did not fit?

Last edited:
Network23,
Top Bottom