• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Custom 3D printed Widgets - Delta 3D Studios

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I can't express how happy I am with it, I'm no poet. But as someone who is transitioning from more recreational use to more medical use and after two days of using it I already can't see myself EVER not wanting to measure my dose again! I already find it indispensable accompaniment for my Weedeater and I've already further cut back on how much weed I'm using. As the goal with medical use (at least for myself) is to use the minimum amount required and your scoop is helping me to do that already :cool: I'm having 1 heaping scoop per daytime session but in another few weeks I'll cut that back to a level scoop and that's the perfect amount to just cover the screen in my glass bowl 😍 perfection! I'm over the moon with it and my gratitude to you is without end for your product that is further helping me with my relationship with weed. I know I'm gushing but really I almost consider this as much as a game changer as switching to vaping and that's no exaggeration , Replicatable results are the holy grail for medical users. If I weren't a international customer I'd probably place a order as soon as you got vape spittoons and maybe one of your honey comb stands but I'll probably wait till your next big sale. Keep up the great work buddy

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Can we just skip to the chase and have you take my money? :rofl:

View attachment 981

:lol: But in all seriousness I have a firm policy not to start taking pre-orders for any product until I have a fairly solid estimate date when I'll have the inventory back in stock.

@Delta3DStudios: I’m still using the OG Gray Vape Spittoon myself! I was finally about to upgrade recently and it was out of stock, it seems it worked out for the best if v1.5 is on the way, I look forward to it!

Woot! For sure it'll be worth the wait, I promise :spliff::rockon:

My wife was sitting outside a couple days ago with her DV, I saw her blow her ABV, launching it across the deck. I immediately thought, "we need a vape spittoon." I check the website and it's unavailable. But...

Hell yea buddy :smug:

I have the capsule loader and caddy for my Fury Edge and most recently picked up the Satchmo dividers and I can have ground and nugs stored together or ABV ground up or just used in the same container. The Jyarz glass insert for the first caddy I'd bought had a chip in the top and Delta promptly (received within two days - before pandemic) sent a replacement liner.

Really like the loader - makes it easy to make capsules for the week.

Woot! I do what I can. It's not work if you love what you do -

Will there be anymore spittoon's available anytime soon?

Gimme about two weeks and hit up my website for more info on v1.5 :cool:

and maybe one of your honey comb stands

Oooo, you might want to wait on my Honeycomb Stands........ I got something really special planned for stands as well (which is why many of you will note I haven't released any general vape organizer stands lately) :worms: :ninja:

Attachments

• Gp6wNZr[1].gif
    Gp6wNZr[1].gif
    105.6 KB · Views: 61

Gigsabits57

View attachment 981

:lol: But in all seriousness I have a firm policy not to start taking pre-orders for any product until I have a fairly solid estimate date when I'll have the inventory back in stock.

Woot! For sure it'll be worth the wait, I promise :spliff::rockon:

Hell yea buddy :smug:

Woot! I do what I can. It's not work if you love what you do -

Gimme about two weeks and hit up my website for more info on v1.5 :cool:

Oooo, you might want to wait on my Honeycomb Stands........ I got something really special planned for stands as well (which is why many of you will note I haven't released any general vape organizer stands lately) :worms: :ninja:

Oh yeah, I will be purchasing some new stands from you for sure! Cant wait to see them!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Is the current spittoon listed on o your site the new 1.5 version?

Sorry, missed this post!

Yes, the Spittoon listed on the website is the new and improved design with a revised screen placement. The material and dimensions remain unchanged otherwise. They are now in stock and shipping immediately :-)

Stay tuned for more exciting news in the near future

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
My vape spittoon arrived this afternoon. A simple design that works great. Nice job. :tup:

Nice! Glad you like it, I'd been using my OG gray v1 Spittoon daily for years with my E-Nano, it was finally time for me to upgrade my desk unit to the sexier black v1.5 spittoon. I still use the hell out of mine on a daily basis along with my scoop-n-stir.

In other news I'm *finally* catching up to the demand from this spring/pandemic surge, thank you to everyone for your patience while I had troubles with my supply chain. I really have the best customers any business could ask for.

I've got lots of things in the works, including an entirely new section of the website. In response to news of bill S.1253 imminent passage I have opted to expand the studio far beyond 3D printed vaporizer widgets. While vaporizer-specific accessories will consume 99% of my time, I'm teaming up with a fellow designer to start working on new home-goods section of the website. From cleaning to organizing and even gardening, you'll be seeing a lot of new widgets coming out over the next few months (note we will have brands identified so you will know what products were made by Delta3DStudios as opposed to the new designer). Don't be alarmed, I'm still focused on vaporizer accessories and will continue developing them into the foreseeable future. However I felt it was time to continue expanding my business beyond vaporizer accessories due to the countless tribulations I've encountered getting D3DS off the ground due to it's affiliation with tobacco products. I already have dozens of widgets I've developed for personal use around the house which never made it to the store for various reasons, now I'll be sharing them with the world.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Great idea, I look forward to seeing what you have to offer.

my Vape Spittoon :tup:

D3D.jpg

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Will a 16mm RBT stem fit in the spittoon entrance hole?

The Spittoon has a tapered inlet so it will fit any size stem larger than the opening (I'd say it's compatible with any stem between 8mm and 35mm in diameter). The soft silicone rubber forms a temporary air-tight seal when you press the stem tight against the rubber.

Personally I find in practice this works better than using a smaller stem which you can squeeze into the opening because the rubber tends to "snap" back into place when pulling out the stem, causing any excess ABV dust to fly all over the place making a slight mess.

Sometimes I find the dual screens will clog once the jar gets about 90% full due to blowback from the ABV already in the container. However when that happens I simply swap the lids with another empty mason jar and clean out the screens (gentle puff of air back through the exhaust outlet into the empty container is all you need to knock out the ABV dust stuck in the port).

For those who haven't done so already, be sure to enter to win a golden scoop-n-poke (limit one entry per person). Contest ends tomorrow night and winners will be announced the following week!

Also for all my fans out there, note that I'm working on something special for next month. Limited quantities available so be sure to check out the website in about two or three weeks. You won't want to miss that opportunity 🤫

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Phew what a summer it's been. Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy!

Beyond my usual grind keeping up with the ever increasing demand, I've been busy around the studio doing some spring/summer cleaning. Turns out I have way more stuff laying around the shop than I imagined so I've put together a bunch of fun mystery grab-bags on the website with huge savings over the MSRP. Quantities are extremely limited so I wanted to let my FC fans be the first to know, don't miss this rare opportunity!

https://delta3dstudios.com/mystery-box/ :rockon:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Happy Fall 2020 Everyone! Plenty keeping me busy around the shop gearing up for the holiday season. Although I did want to give y'all an update. In my constant effort to migrate to the new SonG2 material, I have just published my new V2 Small Nearly-Universal WPA!

20201008_173422__35343.1602441171.1280.1280.png

This is the same durable flexible silicon material found in the V2 Medium NuSonG. No real changes to the design aside from adding a rounded tip to the end to increase compatibility with smaller joint sizes or downstems with rounded bowls and no GonG joint.

NOTE - diameter of inlet remains unchanged, v2 is just (if not more) compatible with all the vapes confirmed compatible with the OG small NuSong.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There's BF2020 code for 10% off til Dec. 4!

Been a while since I placed an order, so I've got quite a few things I want to buy now... Finally getting that nylon scoop and poke for my BCG's, plus grasshopper mystery box, some battery caps to use as glass mouthpiece covers, and the pack of 3/4 inch screens for my vapbong too! :tup:

Last edited:

MikeRotchHertz

There's BF2020 code for 10% off til Dec. 4!

Been a while since I placed an order, so I've got quite a few things I want to buy now... Finally getting that nylon scoop and poke for my BCG's, plus grasshopper mystery box, some battery caps to use as glass mouthpiece covers, and the pack of 3/4 inch screens for my vapbong too! :tup:
I'd really like to get a long version of the nylon scoop and poke.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I think the nylon is only in the smaller size.

I think you're right - I must have mis remembered. I knew they had 2 sizes in nylon, but the other size I was thinking of is actually extra small to fit in your grinder tray... not the other way around, extra long.

Honestly, they could probably whip one up for you in whatever dimensions you want. The two times I needed CS there, he was excellent. Its definitely worth an email

Edit: they definitely could actually. It says right in product description to reach out for custom sizes https://delta3dstudios.com/scoop-n-tamp-vape-tool-nylon-edition/

Last edited:

Ripstar

Yupyup just send him an email or message and say you want the long steel scoop and poke in nylon! He's great people!!
Wow, I was wondering who these guys were when you linked screens for the Vapbong. They have a ton of great things to fill some of my organizing vaping needs.
I had the same problem with my BCG, this nylon would be great. I started to sand a wood spoon out, but was worried about build up.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow, I was wondering who these guys were when you linked screens for the Vapbong. They have a ton of great things to fill some of my organizing vaping needs.
I had the same problem with my BCG, this nylon would be great. I started to sand a wood spoon out, but was worried about build up.

Yeah it is @ratchett here from when his company was just getting started, but his name is now @Delta3DStudios here as the company has grown and keeps growing!

There's another cheaper option, a soda bottle plastic scoop, that also has a kief scraper, to fit in a grinder. There are a lot of great tools he has, always more coming!

Top Bottom