• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cooling stems and unregulated vapes

sickmanfraud

I was going to address this to Milaana and Lil Bud owners but I realize that everyone who uses watts mode with the 510 vapes has this issue too.

Do cooling stems give you adequate "feedback" so you can inhale vapor clouds and still avoid combustion?

I have a bunch of different cooling stems and I am REALLY hesitant to try them with a Milaana or Lil Bud or watts mode with 510 vapes.

Please share your experiences so we can all learn.

Thanks in advance

sickmanfraud

subscribed, I would like to know this too. I recently picked up a stempod to try out. I was just looking at stems last night, lol.

A Stempod can accept a longer stem depth than 19 mm which gives you more options.

A lot really depends on your usage patterns (home, out, legal state, Medical or recreational?

I think that a medical user who medicates 24/7/365 would have different needs than an occasional user. And of course, there is everyone in between.

@david8613, you can't go wrong with the XL8r stems from RBT. However, I might suggest that you check out these two products from Lamart (TUBO, @funkyjunky )

This for a home: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=64_79&product_id=364
spikymplongbent1-300x300.png

This for out and about. https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=64&product_id=549

nubcooler-300x300.png

Disclaimer: My bent cooler stem is too long for just about all of my vapes and I haven't shortened it yet.

I just got my nub and I have even been using it in the house. I really like it.

The Xl8r kit from RBT @RastaBuddhaTao is on sale now https://www.rastabuddhatao.com/product-p/xljrxl8r3.htm

xljrxl8r3-2T.jpg

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
A 510 vape in watts mode isn’t truly unregulated but I understand why you included them in your question. I’ve used the Splinter Z in watts mode with the XL8R stem and had no issues getting the feedback I needed. I never combusted due to lack of feedback.

If you’re worried about it, get an XL8R Jr stem. It cools the vapor but is short enough that you’ll get more feedback.

sickmanfraud

I find even long cooling stems give enough feedback.

It seems to me that an enterprising Glassblower could make some $$ by producing more of the HEAVY glass cooling stems we saw in the OG XL8r Stems in long and short and the Rotating indentations of the Drydrotube by RBT.

It may even be easier for a EU glass blower to secure a good supply of top-shelf glass to be made into Cooling Tubes.

@davesmith if I am being too subtle for you, please let me know and I can PM you.

davesmith

Glass Blower
It seems to me that an enterprising Glassblower could make some $$ by producing more of the HEAVY glass cooling stems we saw in the OG XL8r Stems in long and short and the Rotating indentations of the Drydrotube by RBT.

It may even be easier for a EU glass blower to secure a good supply of top-shelf glass to be made into Cooling Tubes.

@davesmith if I am being too subtle for you, please let me know and I can PM you.

Haha i sort of steered away from making stems for vapes without the manufacturers blessing but mow with so many 18mm 510 vapes im sure it wouldnt be stepping on peoples toes anymore. But yea time money is always the governing factor

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Haha i sort of steered away from making stems for vapes without the manufacturers blessing but mow with so many 18mm 510 vapes im sure it wouldnt be stepping on peoples toes anymore. But yea time money is always the governing factor
I have no problem with others making accessories for LB or Timber. I love Timber with the DNA 75c in watts mode, and I don't consider it unregulated at 23 to 28 watts and a preheat wattage of 50 for the first second. It still allows breath control over the wattage used, and you can see it happening on the software.

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
About the xl8r, can it be used as a butane vape?
Which other vape can I combine it with?

TiSteamo,
Top Bottom