Cooking with Spidey

Spiderman

oil baron
Well, these aren't all canna treats, but just about anything can become one. These are just pics of some of what's been cooking recently, although if anyone wants recipes/instructions (canna or non) for some of these, i'd be happy to help with whatever I can.

Anyways, on to the pics.

First, breakfast. Applewood smoke bacon, sausage patties, hot sausage and parmesan french omelletes. Oh and baked beans.
picture.php4

Next up, a recent Venison whole wheat Mac & Cheese
picture.php4

picture.php4

Finally, pics from New Years Eve. Spaghetti bolognese (homemade noodles), garlic bread, empanadas, and cayenne aioli for dipping. Odd combination, but both good in their own right.
picture.php4

Enjoy!

Spiderman,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Alot of that food (especially the venison casserole) looks like puke. I hope it at least tastes good.

I have had a few dishes that look like puke, but taste good.

Progress,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
yeah, i was doing good cooking for the first month or so after moving, but it has fallen off entirely the past couple weeks.

I enjoy it and can make some tasty stuff though, indian food is one of my favorites to cook. Alu Methi is my new favorite, but you need a decent indian grocery store to get the fresh methi leaves, frozen aren't quite as good.

rabblerouser,

Nycdeisel

fuck, I thought this going to be a spin on the Samual jackson recipes :p

is that an upside down oil dish I spot?

looks very nice, classy too!

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom