Convince me to keep these vapes...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am on the fence about getting rid of my lesser used vapes, help convince me if I should keep them or move on to newer/greener pastures:

1. Ambit- This is really a great backup and I love its small form factor and the way it hits... not a bad device to clean and have available for guests. As far as personal use though, my P80 has totally replaced it and exceeds Ambit's performance in several categories.
  2. Haze Square- I still REALLY like this vape signature, but never was a fan of the reloading process/trays and the many parts to clean. It has sat clean, in the box, for more months than I can count. Tested battery today and still working, I am tempted to take it for a drive...
  3. Ghost- Mine collects dust. Too many parts/cruicibles/caps, heat sinks, etc. made cleaning laborious... but there is NOTHING as delicious and cool as that first huge rip with a MV1.

For context, my most used flower devices include a P80, MiniVap, OmniVaps, eNano, and Lotus.

Feedback is welcomed.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just remember how much they cost you and how much you first liked them...then think about how much would you get for them 2nd hand, I would not even look at a 2nd hand ambit as they are cheap as chips new. :2c:
Edit, if you ever get a decent ultrasonic cleaner you might start using your Ghost, simple to maintain with the right gear.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I don't think you would get much second-hand for any of these, but sometimes the square and ghost can be sought after even though they are extinct?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I still get out my old Nokiva just for a laugh and nostalgia but I suppose that goes against today's thinking of everything new is a must-have.
I think it also depends on your circumstance, I am unfortunate to live in a backward country that would rather jail me for my pot use than thank me for not being a burden on the health system so I have to grow my own. One strain can get a bit 'old' so as many ways to use the magic herb the better for me.

Nomad #111

I am on the fence about getting rid of my lesser used vapes, help convince me if I should keep them or move on to newer/greener pastures:

1. Ambit- This is really a great backup and I love its small form factor and the way it hits... not a bad device to clean and have available for guests. As far as personal use though, my P80 has totally replaced it and exceeds Ambit's performance in several categories.
  2. Haze Square- I still REALLY like this vape signature, but never was a fan of the reloading process/trays and the many parts to clean. It has sat clean, in the box, for more months than I can count. Tested battery today and still working, I am tempted to take it for a drive...
  3. Ghost- Mine collects dust. Too many parts/cruicibles/caps, heat sinks, etc. made cleaning laborious... but there is NOTHING as delicious and cool as that first huge rip with a MV1.

For context, my most used flower devices include a P80, MiniVap, OmniVaps, eNano, and Lotus.

Feedback is welcomed.
Use what you like. Make an adult decision.

Nomad #111,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom