Convert

Thorn

I just got my vape this week. It was the first time trying it, and from the first draw I was amazed. Anyway, this morning, and just for comparison, I smoked a bowl. It was nice. I'm not going to lie. I just happen to be a guy who loves weed no matter how you serve it up. But it was also such a waste. I smoked twice as much and didn't get half as lit. Yes I may take it as it's served(once in a great while. Smoke gags me since I quite cigs 2 years ago), but I'm not wasting my bud.
Well I've gone on long enough. Can you tell I've made up for the weak high before writing this? lmao

Hot Potatoe

Master
I just got my vape this week. It was the first time trying it, and from the first draw I was amazed. Anyway, this morning, and just for comparison, I smoked a bowl. It was nice. I'm not going to lie. I just happen to be a guy who loves weed no matter how you serve it up. But it was also such a waste. I smoked twice as much and didn't get half as lit. Yes I may take it as it's served(once in a great while. Smoke gags me since I quite cigs 2 years ago), but I'm not wasting my bud.
Well I've gone on long enough. Can you tell I've made up for the weak high before writing this? lmao

sounds like you need a tolerance break... iv been medicating for 12 years now and i get lit after .1 in the vape. i used to do bowls but i had the same issues with my throat being agitated by the smoke. the website is fuckcombustion.com probably because most people on the forum would rather vape than combust (for numerous beneficial reasons).

Hot Potatoe,

SD_haze

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with mostly vaping and combusting every now and then - especially if you are an ex-heavy pot smoker.

I personally enjoy combusting very rarely just because it makes the next vape that much nicer.
Life with contrasts is great, yaknow!

Top Bottom