• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Conduction and Portable Vaporizers

AirPlay

Dudes...Attitude adjustment on my part :bang:. Sorry. Firstly I always forget you guys cant see my face, or expresion in text.

And now i am over my massive narcissistic personal consumption @BrianTL , of course youre not just speaking to me :bang:

As it happens I went for the IQ2 today, and put it back in favor of the TM - I was going to the forest so I could actualy take my 3ft beaker bong, and 12v set-up for the Flowerpot via the landrover battery!!...(i have no idea if that true about the 12v or L/rover at all but just illustrating a point lol) So stealth was not on the table lol

I have more to say on the IQ to be honest, beacause in the 6 years of owning the 1, before the 2, ive actually had 7 of them in 6 years. And If I didnt start to share my vape time with other devices, I would have had to have more replacements. - by necessity. I have a box of spares to rival most online warehouses and at one stage I was also double ordered, so I also have 3 brand new IQ1's in the cupboard, but they wouldn't pay for the return poatage - one in the limited edition anodized green and 2 black 'stealth' - anyway I digress.

All these things are really horses for courses, next week Ill be taking my Runt walkabout...

AirPlay,
Reactions: BrianTL
Top Bottom