Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
They're focusing on a new vapourizer design - butane powered. Very very excited to see how it looks and performs.

Yeah, might make more sense to discuss that in their thread instead of here, such a different design, and unfortunately not really appealing to me unless it's something really new and unique perhaps?? But if it's just direct torch butane convection yeah that's just not very interesting anymore lol

So tempted to snag one of the more unique designs they had made and that are available now at such a great discount, with the newer heaters... But it's still not cheap especially with the shipping, and it is hard to justify when I still have too many of the originals that I just don't use at all anymore (like it's been years, I have too much nice glass instead with other heavies now)

vaping herbs

I guess most of us who've wanted and appreciate the VapBong already have one - now is the last chance to grab them before they're gone for good it seems! :o

The vapbong does not disappear from the market, but goes back into the hands of the inventor Dr. Colly. Colly is already producing new vapbongs. He ships them from Gran Canaria, where he currently lives.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

The vapbong does not disappear from the market, but goes back into the hands of the inventor Dr. Colly. Colly is already producing new vapbongs. He ships them from Gran Canaria, where he currently lives

Yeah I was wondering about that, if it had to do with their relationship, wonder if his son will continue to make them as well...? +How

Shit Snacks

Here is the update from his thread:
Hey Community

Still alive in Germany :)

Im here to tell you that im still into building vapes and on the way to a own website which is in progress.
Hopefully very soon after that also an english version.
I had a couple of month break to creativity but at the moment its overflowing and im very motivated
to continue with my work.

As you might heard Axel and Janine parted from working with my father out of private matter and are now doing there own bussiness.
In response people asked my dad if hes going to build vapes in the future and now he also almost built a new oven to continue his work.

You see there will be a lot of new vape creations and other stuff in the upcoming time and im very excited and again happy to be able to invite you here on fuckcombustion.

Did i mention my Instargamm page ? its VAPOTTERIE. Take a look if you like.

I already have Vapbongs and my "new" Model in Stock for interests and i have new prices. Vapbongs are 350 € each. The other Model which is also a standart version is 425 € with a Extra Herb chamber ( if wanted more).

Pictures and updates will follow soon.
Thanks for taking the time to read !

P.S. As you sure heard of there will be a so called (german burocracy death and political madness) "legalisation" of cannabis starting April 2024. At least some progress ... and maybe a bigger market for handmade efficient and unique cermic vapes here in Germany
There will also be a portable version in the future although it will not come asd handy as some really good portables on the market like the TINY MIGHT for example and another invention which is in my mind and will soon materialize in form of ceramic.

Stay tuned !

Felix:leaf:
:bowdown::rockon:

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
My Vapbongs killed the VAS in me.
They are my daily drivers for three years now.
Keep It Simple Stupid- KISS
Same. At home they just are perfect. Turn on, let warm up, put in bowl, enjoy the bubbling sound like water trickling down a stream.

Got some very high quality Damiana last night with a partner and WOW - tons of flavour, vapour, and such nice effects for massage and hypnosis.

The large bowl for Damiana, Blue Lotus, or other herbs is amazing - regular 0.3g bowls just don't cut it!

Vape_Or_Die420

I met a guy at Champs in Vegas a couple days ago that are selling these in the US.

Tried it for the first time…. Amazing!

Vape_Or_Die420,

Shit Snacks

I met a guy at Champs in Vegas a couple days ago that are selling these in the US.

Tried it for the first time…. Amazing!

Yeah he's in the Jaxel thread as an official supplier, here, and on Instagram :tup:

Felix Denzler

Manufacturer
Hey there

I feel the urge to make some things clear.
As you all know the invention and idea came from my father Donald Denzler and is about 20 years old since his first models were produced in the netherlands where he had been on the run from german law cause of cannabis which he got busted with several times and finally had to run from germany cause else he would had to face imprisonment (again).

after a long journey the art of vapor project grew bigger and we had a few "friends" who joined it and few who left it on the way.
The ones who stayed and are now doing there "own" project is Axel and Janine.

Daniel our investor left the project shortly after he bought a peace of land in hungary.

According to what my father told me Jaxel and Donald had an agreement on which Jaxel pay my father an amount of money monthly to be able to make there own money out of an idea and invention my father had.

The agreement whatsoever should not long be of consistence cause they stopped paying my father and instead gave him Vapbongs to sell on his own. They didnt stick to the agreement they made with my father and that even got worse in my opinion since they made there own website and didnt even give him the deserved credits in form of a recognition on there website. Further more they clame to have invented a "new" heating system which i cant see. The only new thing they did was finding a heating setup with the fitting parameter, this heating cartridge, which i personally dont like. I stick to the good old selfmade canthal heating spiral which works perfect for years if used properly.

I want to let you know not to spread negative energy but to just keep you informed about the circumstances on which this departure took place and why all of us go there seperate ways now at least when it comes to Jaxel and me/Donald.

After they realized that im back in the vape game and that my father is going to continue his work on gran canaria they decided to knock out all there work for 40% off which is almost the same price im selling my Vapbongs and my other models for but maybe thats just a coinsidence.
The market is still a free market and so it shall be.

My father and i are still a kind of team for there are things where i can support him and likewise.
When it comes to Jaxel i still wish them luck and prosperity in there own project as long as it is theres for real and not some kind of copycat in a different shape.

Vapbongs will always be there and there will always only be one original source and that has to do with the name Denzler.

I would appreciate if that information does not lead to any hate massages or sorts of that kind.
Critic never the less is what this Post is about.

Thanks for the time and have a nice weekend !
Since Yesterday it seems that Cannabis is at least kind of legalized, lets say decriminalized here in germany...

Felix Denzler

PresentAffect

I would reccomend picking up another voltage adapter & testing to see if it is just the power supply as they are the most likely component to fail, but are pretty cheap & can be found on Amazon https://a.co/d/gYUsQmi

If not then the vapbong itself may need repair & in that case we offer DIY repair kits or in house repair service if necessary.

Feel free to PM if you need any further assistance! 🤙
It's been a while but coming back to say it was indeed a broken power unit/adapter, not the heating element. VB been working great and I no longer leave it plugged in outside of when I intend to use it.

Hey there

I feel the urge to make some things clear.
As you all know the invention and idea came from my father Donald Denzler and is about 20 years old since his first models were produced in the netherlands where he had been on the run from german law cause of cannabis which he got busted with several times and finally had to run from germany cause else he would had to face imprisonment (again).

after a long journey the art of vapor project grew bigger and we had a few "friends" who joined it and few who left it on the way.
The ones who stayed and are now doing there "own" project is Axel and Janine.

Daniel our investor left the project shortly after he bought a peace of land in hungary.

According to what my father told me Jaxel and Donald had an agreement on which Jaxel pay my father an amount of money monthly to be able to make there own money out of an idea and invention my father had.

The agreement whatsoever should not long be of consistence cause they stopped paying my father and instead gave him Vapbongs to sell on his own. They didnt stick to the agreement they made with my father and that even got worse in my opinion since they made there own website and didnt even give him the deserved credits in form of a recognition on there website. Further more they clame to have invented a "new" heating system which i cant see. The only new thing they did was finding a heating setup with the fitting parameter, this heating cartridge, which i personally dont like. I stick to the good old selfmade canthal heating spiral which works perfect for years if used properly.

I want to let you know not to spread negative energy but to just keep you informed about the circumstances on which this departure took place and why all of us go there seperate ways now at least when it comes to Jaxel and me/Donald.

After they realized that im back in the vape game and that my father is going to continue his work on gran canaria they decided to knock out all there work for 40% off which is almost the same price im selling my Vapbongs and my other models for but maybe thats just a coinsidence.
The market is still a free market and so it shall be.

My father and i are still a kind of team for there are things where i can support him and likewise.
When it comes to Jaxel i still wish them luck and prosperity in there own project as long as it is theres for real and not some kind of copycat in a different shape.

Vapbongs will always be there and there will always only be one original source and that has to do with the name Denzler.

I would appreciate if that information does not lead to any hate massages or sorts of that kind.
Critic never the less is what this Post is about.

Thanks for the time and have a nice weekend !
Since Yesterday it seems that Cannabis is at least kind of legalized, lets say decriminalized here in germany...

Felix Denzler
Really great to hear - I will recommend you to friends who may be interested. Good to see the VB design live on! And if I recall, you've designed the unit to be more serviceable in case someone needs to replace the ball/container?

Felix Denzler

Manufacturer
It's been a while but coming back to say it was indeed a broken power unit/adapter, not the heating element. VB been working great and I no longer leave it plugged in outside of when I intend to use it.

Really great to hear - I will recommend you to friends who may be interested. Good to see the VB design live on! And if I recall, you've designed the unit to be more serviceable in case someone needs to replace the ball/container?
Hey !
with the new units im building its easy to replace the herb chamber for a new one cause of the shape and making, yes.

I will continue to make Vapbongs for a very affordable price although its still not possible to make an extra herb chamber cause of the
ball shape.

By the way my Internet page will launch this month and hopefully in english the same time !

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
So have I got this right? Felix/Colly and Jaxel have now split, but both teams are continuing to make vapbong and related products like OAB, etc?

And where can I buy these products in Europe? The only site I can find on Google is https://shop.vivasativa.at . Is this the only one?

I believe Felix mentioned starting his own site with vapbongs for €350, but I have not been able to find it

Drinkaholik,

Shit Snacks

So have I got this right? Felix/Colly and Jaxel have now split, but both teams are continuing to make vapbong and related products like OAB, etc?

Jaxel I believe our only making the bag jack butane model now, so that should really only be discussed in their FC thread instead probably? So now classic vapbong thread It's just Felix and Colly yeah, but Felix has his own thread too!

And where can I buy these products in Europe?

I wonder if GrassGASorVAS still has stock for sale and could ship there?

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
What model would you guys say makes for the best one-hander? I'm dreaming of a mini-berserker rn but I read some messages here saying they char weed really easily

Drinkaholik,

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
As an addendum to that, I'd like to ask if anyone could comment on how easy it is to use the full size OAB and berserker with one hand? I can use my classic with one hand, but it's not that comfortable and doesn't feel very safe. How do the other models compare?

Last edited:
Drinkaholik,

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
Not technically vapbongs anymore but a couple new devices just dropped.

These are kinda similar to the classic style so personally I won't get one, but they're going for a steal at €250 per device, + €40 for the wiring which you'll have to install yourself (instruction vid here). I did note they don't yet have VVPS available on their website, so you'll have to get that elsewhere if you don't already have one
Edit: VVPS are now available

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Not technically vapbongs anymore but a couple new devices just dropped.

These are kinda similar to the classic style so personally I won't get one, but they're going for a steal at €250 per device, + €40 for the wiring which you'll have to install yourself (instruction vid here). I did note they don't yet have VVPS available on their website, so you'll have to get that elsewhere if you don't already have one
Edit: VVPS are now available
Checked out the Bagjacks; looks like they're not shipping to the US.

Top Bottom