Cloudius Atomic9

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Looks like a new portable combination conduction section and it comes with bold claims:
https://www.cloudious9.com/Atomic9-Vaporizer_p_45.html

thumbnail.asp
thumbnail.asp
thumbnail.asp

From their web-site
FEATURES

• Patent pending “Dual Layer” heating technology

• Rich convection quality vapors

• Six adjustable temperatures ranging from 356 to 428

• Patent pending “Retractable Herb Loading Shovel”

• Pocket sized design

• Rapid vapor cooling chamber

• One button user interface

• Full access cleaning with removable residue and cooling chambers

• Matted finish aluminum alloy body

• Flip magnetic mouthpiece

• Heats in 30-45 seconds

Anyone beta testing this one?

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Should be combination conduction and convection.... thanks autocorrect, did not help I was wrecked.

YaMon,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
No replaceable cell no sale for me.
Then again it is cheap?
I have staunchly held the same line until recently I bought a Vivant Ambit at similar price point and I'll just say I am not disappointed. While I would not want it as my daily driver, it is really small and great to take out and about and should it need to be ditched it's less than a Dynavap M and a Stash.

Vaporsmooth

Unapproved commercial account.
Cloudious9 is one of my favorite vaporizer brands. The Hydrology9 was very interesting when it came out as there was nothing quite like it. It's always great to see innovation in the cannabis space.

I found it easy to maintain and the newer models of the Hydrology9 have a better air path then the first models that came out.

The Atomic9 is actually pretty great in terms of quality, especially for the price. If you have not yet tried it then I recommend it. There are not many vaporizers that you can get for under $60 that can compete with this one.

Vaporsmooth,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Cloudious9 is one of my favorite vaporizer brands. The Hydrology9 was very interesting when it came out as there was nothing quite like it. It's always great to see innovation in the cannabis space.

I found it easy to maintain and the newer models of the Hydrology9 have a better air path then the first models that came out.

The Atomic9 is actually pretty great in terms of quality, especially for the price. If you have not yet tried it then I recommend it. There are not many vaporizers that you can get for under $60 that can compete with this one.
What would you compare it to and in the regard what are the differences?

YaMon,

Vaporsmooth

Unapproved commercial account.
What would you compare it to and in the regard what are the differences?

I definitely need to use it for a longer period of time to see how it holds up, but so far the draws are pretty good, vapor tastes smooth (some budget vapes give you a plastic taste). Maybe a cross between the PAX and Arizer Go..

Wrote some details about it here
Will expand on this soon with performance.

Atomic9-Vaporizer.jpg

Vaporsmooth,
Reactions: YaMon

floribud

Looks pretty similar to what Yocan did with the Vane. Ceramic bowl with ceramic cap, underlying convection heater that eventually heats the bowl adding conduction. Just wondering if the cap really has the cooling properties they claim. Also kind of reminds me of the Vivant Go with the scoop that allows you to scoop right out of the grinder.
To me the ultimate compact/cheap/intro vape will have theflavor of the VivantGo, the size of the Yocan Vane an the cooling maze aircap of the Airvape XsGo

junny89

I got one with the grinder they did.
they had some offer on for the 2 that was too tempting. Especially since I had the hydrology and was in love with it.
The grinder is fantastic. The actual grind is great, good weight to the grinder and the fact it has a button to unload the herbs is fantastic. Battery lasts for ages too.
100% worth it.

now on to the atomic, it’s cheap. Like really cheap in the bundle.
for the price it’s great. Long battery life, good amount of herb and various power settings.
cleaning is quick, due to the removable section in the middle.
It can get hot on high temps...however pleasantly surprised and for the price it’s a carry mod for me.

Bazinga

Only stays on for 2 minutes? Is buying the bundle to get the grinder worthwhile?

Bazinga,

justcametomind

Seems very similar in design to the Flowermate Cap. I am tempted by the bundle and love my FM Cap but the concept of a motorized grinder is beyond me.

justcametomind,

junny89

Only stays on for 2 minutes? Is buying the bundle to get the grinder worthwhile?
Seems very similar in design to the Flowermate Cap. I am tempted by the bundle and love my FM Cap but the concept of a motorized grinder is beyond me.
Just to clarify, the motor on the grinder only throw the herb out of the spout. It’s just ideal to direct fill vaporisers and bowls etc. The actual grinder is actually very good and quite large. Does grind up a fair amount and in between fine and corse.
It’s a good grinder though. I do like it.
yes 2 mins at a time. I just start another session on a higher temp, as the bowls last 2 sessions due to it being 2mins. It’s just a good beater mod and is quite small so easy to carry and use. just looks like a vape mod.
I paid $80 for the bundle and was well worth while. I still think the $100 bundle is worth it.
None is cheaply made. You can tell it was manufactured in a high end style, especially the grinder anyway.
I love my hydrology 9 and these were good additions to it.
I wasn’t disappointed at all.

edit: these have been out for some time and pretty sure this was out first before the FM cap...can’t be sure though.

Bazinga

No offense taken. I did not see any less expensive shipping. This is what was offered:

• UPS UPS Ground 2-5 Business Days $17.06
  • USPS USPS Priority Mail 1-3 Business Days $14.90
Probable should have dug a little deeper. It would be great if this is the worst mistake I ever make.

Top Bottom